Charmed Storytime 2

HaleyDewit posted on Nov 19, 2009 at 08:34PM
This is a sequel on storytime. Most parts are written, by Katerinoulalove and myself.

Okay, here we go.

It was two weeks later and not much had changed. Leo had become a fulltime handyman, Phoebe was writing columns, Paige was doing her tempt jobs, Chris hadn’t spoken ever since Friday the 13th and Piper, well, Piper was being grumpy.
She walked downstairs to the kitchen and held her stomach, while groaning. Leo sat at the kitchen table, eating a sandwich. “Hey, Piper, how are you?” Piper gave him a glance that said ‘Jee, isn’t that obvious? I’m feeling awesome’ Leo looked up and saw the pale face of his wife and walked towards her. “Hey, are you okay?” he worriedly asked. Piper shrugged. “I don’t know” “Perhaps you should eat something” he suggested. Piper shook her head. She couldn’t even think about food, let alone eat it. Leo grabbed a sandwich and reached it to Piper and Piper’s pale face got a slightly green color. “Piper?” Leo slowly asked. “I think I’m gonna be sick” she groaned. Leo frowned. “What kinda sick?” “The you better get out of my way or I’ll vomit on you kinda sick” she hastily explained to her husband. Leo’s eyes widened and he started to move away, but he was too late. The vomit came right on his shirt…
last edited on Dec 10, 2009 at 10:55PM

Charmed 50 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu KaterinoulaLove said…
kiss
Phoebe's voice was hearing from the living room..."I'm so hu-" she walked toward leo and said "-ngry" and she opened her eyes like she saw something terrible!" Leo.? could you please go to the toilet when u will feel again such emergencies..???" she said with a sarcasting tone and discussed from this view! "well I think that yuou should check what's going on with your sister! because I guess she is very sick..." "Leo of course I'm sick!It's green! you can see it!" piper said..."yeah piper! and I can also feel its warm!!!" Leo said with his voice getting sarcastic! phoebe laughed..."yes phoebe! I know it's very funny!"leo said and put his shirt into the rubbish bin..."Oh no!!!"piper said..."That has costed 60$ sir!"and she touched her stomach..."yes...I'm very happy it goes for recycling!It will remade a great shirt with a stamp of green discusting vomit in the chess!so I guess it'll be chaper and you could go and rebuy it!" "Don't you act funny to me!"
"guys you are discusting...I'll go upsaires and have a bath and then to work..""wait phoebes there are some great cookies I made.!"piper said with a large smile!"oh yeah! I can surly eat it now after this adorable conversation about your green warm vomit!iou3!" ...
hampir setahun yang lalu HaleyDewit said…
big smile
"I hate being pregnant"Piper muttered."C'mon, honey"Leo said."At least your powers don't get infected.Remember your pregnancy with Wyatt? Suddenly you could conjure flowers and bubbles and our powers and feelings were switched.I think you should consider yourself as lucky" Piper lifted up her eyebrows.Lucky?Men, what did they know?"Okay,I'm gonna get ready and than I'll be off at P3 to prepare for tonight"she said.Leo worriedly frowned."I don't think that's a good idea,honey,I mean, go to work" "Leo?I'm pregnant, not invalid.By the way, you can't even see it yet" "I know, but I still think you shouldn't be going alone.Let me come with you.I can help you" Leo suggested. "What about Chris?"Piper hesitantly asked. "Talking 'bout me?" a familiar voice said.Both Leo and Piper turned around...
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 "I hate being pregnant"Piper muttered."C'mon, honey"Leo said."At least your powers don't get infected
kiss
"well..yeah....we were saying with Leo that you both should go and check at magic school some books that phoebe needs..."piper said .."we were saying what..?"Leo looked at her and said kind of suprised.."oh yeah Leo.."she elbowed him...."so chris..? would you mind..?" she gently said.."ok..I'll go check on phoebe and I'll go..."Leo stepped near him getting ready to say 'goodbuy piper' but chris continued.."alone...I don't need any help.." he grabbed an apple and orbed out of the kitchen..
cool
"He's avoiding me"Piper said convinced."No, he's not"Leo assured her."He's not a little kid anymore.He doesn't want you to look over his shoulder every five seconds" "Yeah,well I don't like it either from you, so if you'll excuse me I'm off to P3"Piper said with a big smile.She turned around and Paige orbed in front of her."Duck!"Paige yelled and Piper and Leo ducked.They shared a frowning glance and than looked at Paige."Paige, what-?"Piper started,but Paige cut into it."No time to explain,there's a demon on his way here" "Whàt?!"both Leo and Piper said. "Yeah,it was on my tempt job.He tried to kill innocents and I stopped his attacks, but he figured out I'm charmed and he followed me"Paige explained."And I think he's about to arrive" And indeed,suddenly a cold wind blew in the manor and some kind of hurricane started turning around...
 "He's avoiding me"Piper berkata convinced."No, he's not"Leo assured her."He's not a little kid anymore.H
Leo grabbed piper's arm and put her in his arms under the kitchen table..paige was holding from the table's leg...
"Paige what the hell is going on..? Which demon you pissed of..? are you kidding me..?He's the first cousin of Mother nature or something!!??" piper yelled with her voice so high so to be heard because the wind which blew was so strong and made so much noise...
"He supposed to be a trok demon..!That what has been said to me!"
"who has said it paige!?! You had chats with demons..?I'm gonna kill you! They lied!Paige we have venquished the trok demon before!remember..?"
"I made a deal with a demon so to spell it all!I don't know! It's not just one of them! There are many of their kind piper! They are myltipling with a way anyway...!"paige said..
"That sounded discusting!!"Leo yelled"Piper get out of here!" "No!"Piper looked at leo.."My sister makes deal with demons likeshe can trust thme! there is a hurricane in my kitchen like I'm not gonna clean it and I'm getting a migraine!"
then suddenly the demon appeared...
paige was breathing fast with her mouth wide open..
Piper froze..."Oh my god...This isn't happening....!"She stood up even thought Leo was grabbing her leg..."Barbas..?"
Barbas showed his rot teeth and creapily smiled at them. "Long time not seen" "Not long enough"Piper snapped."Ohh"Barbas groaned as if he was really hurt by Pipers behaviour."And here I thought you would've missed me" "What do you want, Wrinkle Face?Our powers?Not going to happen, so get your sorry ass out of my house now before we vanquish you!"Paige yelled braver than she felt.Barbas chuckled not in the least intimidated."You could vanquish me, but remember, fear always comes back.Let's talk about fear, shall we?Let's talk about(he looks each one in the eye)your fear"He looks at Leo."Your greatest fear is you're afraid to have lost your identity now that you're not an elder anymore"Leo was frozen and couldn't move a single muscle."Leo, don't list to him.He's talking shit!"Piper angrily said."You also don't have any powers anymore, do you?"Barbas continued.He grabbed Leo by his shoulder and vanished.Piper and Paige were left behind, paralyzed...
 Barbas showed his rot teeth and creapily smiled at them. "Long time not seen" "Not long enough"Piper
"No!No Leo!" she screamed.."Oh my god! I can't beleive what I'm getting through...AGAIN!" "Piper relax we'll find a solution!You're overreacting! We have faced a lot of demons before!" paige said and grabbed piper from the shoulders.."Look at me! we'll save Leo..as we always do!" Piper's eyes got a really angry look and paralyzed paige...."Do you have any idea of who this demon is..? Or what he can do..?Do you have any idea that whoever released him he should be really powrful..?And he sent him to us to kill us all...?Do you have any idea that there is no way to venquish this demon with any kind of spell or potions..?" piper said with her voice getting lighter and lighter...."There must be a way...As with all demons...How..How did u venquished him last time...?" "we didn't paige!Prue did! By fighting her deapest fear! You know how it hurts to fear..? To fear to death..?!..."piper you're scaring me...We are the charmed ones demn it!" ..."paige who realeased him..?With which demon did you deal...?"...piper asked her and sat on the chair like falling..."Actually I did...." Piper froze and her face got unexpressed and empty with a seriously danger look...."I mean accidentaly..I was looking for the trok demon and I was tricked in a way....But I swear I will beat him! NO panic at first and work together secondly!" ...Piper didn't move..."piper are you listening to me..?"..."You got to be kidding me damn it! This..This is just crazy! are you totally out of your mind..?You released barbas..?the strongest demon we have ever faced..?and there is no way to venquish him..?That we might die of our fears..?That might Leo die from his fears now he'[s powerless...? I can't understand you paige! WHEN WE SPECIFIC TOLD YOU YOU NOT TO FIGHT DEMONS UNTIL I GIVE MY BIRTH!wHEN WE SPECIFICLY MENTION YOU THAT THERE IS NO REASON TO PUT YOURSELF THROUGHT DANGER..?WHY ARE YOU SO STUBBORN AND YOU PUT ALL OF US INTO THAT KIND OF GANGER..?PAIGE I DON'T KNOW IF I HAVE TO BLOW YOU UP OR IF I JUST NEED TO SEE THE BRIGHT SIGHT LIKE THERE IS ONE!!!" piper said and she point her with her fingure blowing p the kitchen table...."ahhhh piper like this is gonna solve our problems..!" paige said hironic..."my ormones are not calm this period of my life..If you want me not to kick your sorry us shut it up!"she screamed and she blowed up the light!...Phoebe got into the kitchen holding 4 books...."hello sister witches!" she looks around with a huge smile.."oh my god are you ok..?What happened in here..?Piper are you alright..?" and phoebe go touched her stomach...."Well what happened is that paige just released Barbas!" she normally said...The books slipped out of phoebe's hands making paige scared...she took exactly piper's expression...empty of words,parylizing ,angry look and no moves...."well I said I'm sorry!" "no you didn't! But that isn't change everything!"piper said looking at the roof..."Paige are you out of your mind..?are you stupid or just playing foolish..?WHEN WE SPECIFIC TOLD YOU YOU NOT TO FIGHT DEMONS UNTIL PIPER GIVES HER BIRTH!WHEN WE SPECIFICLY MENTION YOU THAT THERE IS NO REASON TO PUT YOURSELF THROUGHT DANGER..?"Paige interrupt her..."Yeah I know!Why I am so stubborn and I put you all through that kind of danger! Piper already has told me!" she said....
 "No!No Leo!" she screamed.."Oh my god! I can't beleive what I'm getting through...AGAIN!" "Piper rela
big smile
"Yeah, well Piper's right.How many times do we have to tell you not to go on demon hunts by yourself?You've put us in grave danger because you clearly didn't think it all the way through"Phoebe harshly said.Paige frustradely threw her hands in the air."Look, I'm terrible sorry.Really, I am,but can we please focus on getting Leo back instead of giving me a hard time?We won't save him by fighting each other"she defensevily said. "By the way, where's Chris?"she asked Piper."I send him to Magic School.He's safe there"Piper said."Piper, we might need him.He's the only whitelighter we've got left"Phoebe said.Piper shook her head."No, we've got our powers to defend ourselves" "What if we get hurt?We can't drop by in memormial hospital and say 'Hey, we've just been attacked by the demon of fear.Could you fix us, please?'"Phoebe said, trying to convince Piper to call Chris. "We call an Elder.After everything we've done they should return us the favor" Phoebe sighed."Sweetie, I really think-" but Piper angrily cut into it:"Will you please leave it to rest?I'm not calling Chris.Okay, he does have powers and he is twenty-two years old, but I still think he's more vulnerable than Wyatt.And I'm already losing my husband, I'm not risking losing my son.So, I don't care what we need to do to get Leo back, but I'm not getting Chris involved to this" Phoebe and Paige shared a glance.Piper really had to calm down...
 "Yeah, well Piper's right.How many times do we have to tell anda not to go on demon hunts sejak yourself?
"So what's the plan..?"Paige said trying to make the atmosphere lighter..."well I'll scry..You both will make the strongest potion we can have..!For a realy bad "wound" .That's all we can do..for now.." piper said and looked at paige..."Ok! Again..I'm so sorry"
paige baged.."Honey this is not all for saying sorry! We can't change what you have done and what we're gonna have to get through now...The point is that you need to understand that we work as a team..You need to understand that you have to listen to us! that you don't have that experience and you don't know where to stop! it's the young passionate witch inside you who speaks! who wants more and more action! but we are actually tired of this...and we need a break and you must respect it!"phoebe said calm...
Paige touched her head...."I guess 113 times of sorry won't count right now..."she said with her usual paige voice...
Piper was sitting there just listening and watching with an unexpressed but desperated look...she shallowed her head desperately...and with no words she got up the stairs....
smile
Phoebe went to the kitchen and after hesitating a few seconds, Paige followed her.Phoebe took all the herbs out of the cupboard and put them on the sink."Phoebe,I'm really sorry"Paige said for the umteempth time.Phoebe let out a deep sigh and looked at Paige."Leave it,Paige.Let's just focus on getting Leo back,okay?"she said.She grabbed some herbs and threw them in the kettle,causing smoke to rise up.
Meanwhile Piper was in the attic.She was carefully searching through the pages of the Book.Suddenly she quitted.She leaned on her hands and let her head hang.She couldn't remove that negative thought, so she had to do something.She went to the cupboard and took three white candles,a piece of parchment and a lucifer.She put the three candles in a triangle around her and sat down.She wrote down something and then kindled the candles.She said the spell:'I call upon the ancient powers
To save the one and protect the other
Where you are now you will not leave
Space you're in will hold on to thee'
She crumpled the piece of parchment and let it catch a flame by each candle.Than she put the burning parchment into a tin bowl.
Suddenly the door of the attic went open and Paige and Phoebe were standing in the doorway."What the hell are you doing?"

Phoebe went to the dapur and after hesitating a few seconds, Paige followed her.Phoebe took all the
"I'm making a potion" she normally said...
"well we can see that thank you...But for what it is..?" phoebe said...
"For keeping Chris safe at magic school" she said like it doesn't matter that much.
"What?!" paige shouted.
"Piper we told some things downstairs right before..Why can't you understand that..?Please! You leave us unprotective."
"well I prefer being unprotective than lose my son"piper said right back
"Who is the one now who puts all of us through big danger piper.?" paige said
"Hey Paige! Don't compare these two because I'm the only one by this far who has stayed calm and right and you two driving me crazy!so stop and don't blame piper for this..I can understand her"piper looked paige with an hironic look..."But you piper don't blame paige that you can't face this."Paige looked piper hironic now.."Paige did a huge mistake which might cost our lives or Leo's...We will kick her ass after we get out of this alive.Now we have to be calm, stick together and work with our minds open..
Both paige and piper looked each other...
big smile
Meanwhile Barbas was torturing Leo with his greatest fear. Leo didn't see him and looked scared around him."Show yourself, you coward!" "Now, that's not very nice, is it?"Barbas said. "Where are you?!"Leo screamed.Suddenly his feet came off the ground and he was elivated in the air.He rose higher and higher until his head touched the ceiling.Then he fell down.He was to weak to stand up and tried to keep his eyes open.From a distance he saw Barbas standing with Piper.He put his hands together and Piper dropped on the ground, dead. Leo lifted up his head."NOOO!"he cried.He tried to stand up, but failed.Instead of that he lost his awareness and got unconscious.

(Leo didn't really see Piper,it was a trick of Barbas)
 Meanwhile Barbas was torturing Leo with his greatest fear. Leo didn't see him and looked scared aroun
The sisters in the attic..."You know what.?"Piper shouted..."What I don't need right now is.." she stopped and "ah" she fell on the floor touching her stomach..Both paige and phoebe ran next to her as she turned pale..."Piper? Piper are you ok..? "phoebe terryfied said..."Leo.."she hardly said.."What happened piper..?"paige said with her voice going down...
"Leo hurts.." she said and screamed from pain.."Chris...Feels it too.."..."Oh my god!" phoebe said with a sock...."Paige run to magic school and see if chris is ok" she said to paige.Paige quickly orbed out..But the moent she was ready to get out of the house into these blue lights she fell down in a hard way...Phoebe shouted"Paige!""I CAN'T ORB OUT OF THE HOUSE!""What..?"Phoebe said.."I CAN'T!IT'S LIKE SOMETHING pushing me in..It's like there are bricks all around the house..!"barbas finished
Paige froze..she couldn't move.."I'm so happy we meet again...Phoebe!"she said sarcastic and phoebe stood up.."Miss us.?So you said why I don't go there for a walk to kill them.?"she replied so hironic like he was...Barbas moved his head disapointed..."well well well...I though I had learn you some things of how do I work...I'm not here to kill you lady..I'm here to see what your biggest fear is and use it angainst you after I torture you and the death will come ...so let's see what do we have here.."I'm not afraid of antyhing!" phoebe said with more confidence that she should have...
"Is that what you think..?" and he laughed..Let's see what do we have about you..paige.."he said and moved near to paige...
Phoebe screamed and grabbed the potion she made ..but when she was about to throw it barbas with a move of his hand put her into a wave of water which wasn't letting her move.."NO!!Paige! You're not afraid of anything ! Throw the potion!" I don't have any potion pheobe!" She screamed "I can't move ! what did you do to me.?!" she continued.."Not what I'm gonna do to you now" now, now, now....his echo was hearing as he dissappeard..."Phoebe got free from the wave but the potion fell on the floor broken..."Paige can you move..?" she anxiously asked.." ah ah ah ..Don't you see it..??"The walls! Are closing all around me...Help! Please somebody help me! pLease!"she started crying.."Paige there are no walls closing aorund you..It's a trick of barbas..You are not afraid honey"said with tears in her eyes..She got back and huged piper.."You need to wake up right now Piper!I need you now"
I'm not afraid,I'm not afraid.."Paige was reapeating and she closed her eyes...when she opened them everything was back to normal..."Oh my god..I was scared to death..."
 The sisters in the attic..."You know what.?"Piper shouted..."What I don't need right now is.." she st
wink
Phoebe extended her hand and helped Paige to stand up."Yeah,well that's how Barbas works.He turns your greatest fear against you.And than you get literally scared to dead" Paige shivered."Okay,we need to get rid of that scum fast.You try to wake up Piper,'cause we won't be able to send him back to hell without her,and I'll go check on Chris,to make sure he's really safe" Phoebe nodded and Paige orbed to Magic School.Chris was sitting at the top of a bookcase,flipping through the pages of a book."Hey!"Paige loudly said and Chris looked in her direction.He didn't answer, but continued the flipping."Piper was worried about you, so...eh...I thought I'd go check on you.And I see you're okay...That's good.Piper will be reassured.Ehm...if you need anything just call my name.You know where to find me"she finished feeling uncomfortable by Chris's cool attitude."Okay, fine"he mumbled."Chris,I-"Paige started,but Chris interrupted her:"Paige,I said I'm fine!Could you please get the hell out of here and let me be?" Paige blinked and frowned."Hey,there's no need to get rude at me, mister.By the way,you should know that you're father is in danger.Barbas took him" she angrily and anxiously said."Who's Barbas?" was Chris faint reaction. "He's the demon of fear and he got your dad.He could die out of his own fear"Paige exclaimed. Chris shrugged."Great!Tell me when it's done, so I can throw a party" Paige gasped for breath.He had to be joking, but than again there was no laughter in his voice."You know what,I wish Barbas gets to you,so you'd know what your dad is going through right now.I regret that I took you back in time.I should've left you in that attic.I'm going home now.Next time you see me, don't talk to me!" Paige orbed back to the manor, to the attic."Paige,what happened?"Phoebe asked with a glance at Paige pale and frightened face.Paige turned to Piper, who was still not completely well, and said:"I hate to say it, Piper,but your youngest son has some real issues"...
 Phoebe extended her hand and helped Paige to stand up."Yeah,well that's how Barbas works.He turns anda
"What.? Why..?" she said with a weak voice.."Well he doesn't care about his father! He told me that he can have a party when Barbas finsih with Leo.He was rude at me, he doesn't feel anything about Leo.And..And that's completely insane..God it's his father! how he can say those words? What has happened through 25 years that had made him such a hater to him!What has Leo done?"she said with a pathetic tone for chris..."I'm really sorry piper..." she said and got straight to the book of shadows..Phoebe was holding piper's hands looking in her eyes..."piper are you ok..?she tried to say..Piper got up and said "We need to bring Barbas to us" "What?"Paige shouted.."We're getting him here and venquish him."But how..?Remember that he has.."But before phoebe continues "He has my powers" a voice was heard..The isters turned around at the door of the attic and looked suprised.."Cole.?" Phoebe said and got closer to her sisters grabbing their hands..."He has my powers.."he repeted with a tired tone..."But that means that he is the...."piper almost said and paige continued.."The source!" they all looked each other frightened.."How do we know that you're not lying..?How did he get your powers Cole.That's impossible!" phoebe said "Well there is a way to find out.I'll blow you up!" Piper hironic said and put her hands in position.."NO!!" Phoebe shouted and pushed piper's hands down.."Because if he's not lying he'll die and we will never know.."she continued.."Go touch the book of shadows"Paige said.."Paige are you kidding?"Piper said and walked towards the book..."Well piper no!If he doean't have his demonic powers now that makes him human..and good..and he can touch it as everyone can.If the book won't feel danger it will let him" she fiished hoping it made sense..."She's right,Cole.Go touch the book" "wait!"Piper shouted.."What if he has made his kind of tricks and he will be able to touch it?Demons have done this once don't forget." They all looked quietly.."Paige moved towards cole and grabbed his hand leaving both piper and paige with their mouths open.."I trust him" she said completely confident and sure...
 "What.? Why..?" she berkata with a weak voice.."Well he doesn't care about his father! He told me that h
big smile
She brought him to the Book of Shadows and gave a little nod to the Book."Go ahead,touch it" Cole hesitated a few seconds and Paige sighed irritated."Are you going to touch it or what?We've got a demon to vanquish" Cole got close to the Book and carefully let his hands touch the pages.Nothing happened.He looked up at the sisters."See,I told you the truth" He turned to Paige."Thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt" "You're welcome.So, what's the plan?We summon Barbas and than vanquish him?"she asked her sisters.Piper and Phoebe shared a frightened look."Paige,I'm afraid it's a lot more complicated than you think.It took us a lot of strenght to kill the first source, and Barbas has always been a very powerful demon from the start"Piper said.She went through her hair with her fingers, so it got messy.Phoebe rubbed the side of her head, thinking."I think I might have an idea"she eventually said.Piper, Paige and even Cole looked at her,anticipated."Yeah, well, what is it?" "The Power of Three may not be enough, but the Power of Four may work just fine"she michievously said.Piper and Paige looked at each other."Are you saying what I think you're saying?"Piper slowly asked."If that means that what you think I'm saying is indeed what I'm saying than yeah"Phoebe said being very 'clear'."Okay,so you wanna summon Prue?We've tried before and it never worked"Piper said."Yes,but this is an emergency"She walked to the cupboard and took four white candles.She placed them on the carpet and kindled them.Then she stared at her sisters."I need the two of you to make this work" "Phoebe,don't you think you're gonna get attached to her again.At the end of the day you're gonna have to let her go and it might hurt even more than the last time we lost her"Piper worriedly said.Phoebe sighed."Maybe so, but I'm willing to take the risk.We need her.It's the only chance we've got"Phoebe convincingly said.Piper let her head hang and than walked to Phoebe.So did Paige.Each of them grabbed one of Phoebe's hands."Okay, here we go"Phoebe said.
They said in chorus:
'Hear these words,hear my cries
Spirit from the other side
Come to me,I summon thee
Cross now the great divide'
A swearl of blue lights appeared in the center of the carpet.The blue lights came together and an instant later a person materialized in the attic.But...
 She brought him to the Book of Shadows and gave a little nod to the Book."Go ahead,touch it" Cole hes
a man appeared...He was handsome and he had blond, short hair.Piper's eyes were wide open...This guy looked familiar to her.But she couldn't remember."Who the hell are you?"phoebe said by putting accent to every word.."Aunt Phoebe?" "wow!" phoebe said and stepped back as this guy got closer to hug her.."How..How did you call her.?" Piper asked pointing him with her finger.."Oh my god" the unknown guy said.."Mum!It's so nice to see you again!" and she hugged piper leaving her with her mouth open."Waytt.?"she said really suprised
"Yeah mum!It's me your son!" "You got to be kidding me!" paige laughed."No aunt paige!"and she hugged her."I always remember you saying this.To every moment you were suprised! and mum was always saying that it's her quote and you stole it!" he laughed."huh! "piper agreed."wait.wait a second"! phoebe said and touched her head.
"How is that even possible?" noone was talking for afew minutes."oh my god!" she said socked."Are you dead.?" and everybody looked each other.Piper put her hands in her mouth ."are you?" "haha! no mum! For god's shake! I have other 75 years to live!I'm only 25!" "25?! wait a minute! we wanted to call prue from the deads.And you came instead from the..future.?"paige realized. suddenly 3 demons appeard in the attic.waytt shouted "Duck mum!" and he lifted up his hand and wwith a move they were all gone..
"That's my boy!" piper said and stood up...
kiss
"There's just one thing I don't get"Paige confusely said."When Chris took me and little you to the future, you were evil.How come you're good now?" Wyatt shrugged."I guess Chris has saved the future already" Paige frowned."How and when?Goodmorning and goodbye are the only words he's been saying since Bianca died"she said."You're forgetting 'get lost', 'fuck off' and 'leave me alone'" Phoebe added.Paige gave her a glanced at her as if she wanted to say:'Don't start' "Look,I don't even remember me being bad,so can't you please give me the benefit of the doubt,like you did with Cole?"Wyatt asked frustrated.He came here,to help his family and all they did was distrust him."Don't you-don't have a demon to vanquish?" "Yeah, yeah we do"Piper said."Barbas,the demon of fear.Does that ring any bells to you?" Wyatt's face went pale and he swallowed,something Piper as a mother immediately noticed."Okay,honey,what's going on?"she worriedly said.Wyatt sighed and didn't answer."Spit it!"his mother snapped."It's just that...he...he was kinda involved in my turning to evil episode.I don't quite remember,but I know he cooperated with someone.I've never known who it was,but he was really powerful"he explained."All the more reason to get rid of him now,so he can't put you through that again,don't you think?"Phoebe said.Wyatt nodded."But first I wanna see my brother"he said."Actually I'd want him to stay where he is.He doesn't know who Barbas is and he's not so strong like you"Piper said."Don't worry,I've checked on him and he's fine"Paige reassured both Piper and Wyatt."Oh,just one question.Is Chris always such a neurotic piss-off or is he acting it to piss us off?"Paige asked.Wyatt chuckled."Don't pay too much attention to it, it's exactly what he's counting on.He's always been some kind of an attention trigger.He's stubborn, especially when he doesn't get what he wants"he said.The sisters shared a surprised glance.So far for the brother bonding between Wyatt and Chris...
 "There's just one thing I don't get"Paige confusely said."When Chris took me and little anda to the fu
"Suprise!"Barbas appeard..."Am I interropting anything.?" "Actually you always come when we already have planned your death." piper confidetly said.."We did what..?"phoebe said angrily."ahh crystals-circle" paige called the three crystals and made a circle around barbas."Waytt get cole to the magic school and don't move your ass out of there until we come to you" she ordered waytt and he immediately orbed out.
"And now what ladies..?You think you have me.?"barbas said and tried to move the crystal but piper "blowed up" his effort!
"Phoebe the spell" "Well are you kidding me now right..?"
phoebe answered pissed-off. "Phoebe consetrate!He's the source now!" "aww I see you can't keep anything as a secret in the magical community" Barbas hironic said and turned around really fast causing a storm, broking the circle, and leaving the sisters worried and terryfied...
"Next time be more organized my girls.If it be an other time..Trust me..I won't let it be" he threaten said.."You want me..Now you have have me" he lifted up his hands and covered the whole manor with bricks.He disappeared letting the echo of his voice paralyze the girls who were looking each other worried.
They moved out of the attic and went to the rest of the manor.."The windows in my room are locked" Piper said "So are mine" phoebe said "And the doors are locked too" paige completed.."waht are we going to do.?" phoebe asked."I'm getting out of here!"Paige said and tried to orb.But the bricks were cover magicly ofcourse and the only thing that paige made was to hit herslef all around the manor, until she left on the attic's floor again..Both piper and phoebe run upstaires."Are you ok paige?" phoebe worried.."yeah yeah I'm ok.But I will figure this out!THere must be sth in the book of shadows damn it!"she said and got towards it.
"The only thing about Barbas in there paige is that.."piper started but paige interrupted her..
" The Demon of Fear, also known as Barbas,
appears on earth once every 1300 years on a Friday
the 13th for twenty four hours, ok, ok, ok, mpla,mpla,mpla,mpla...Ah!!!A witch's only defense is to identify and then release her greatest fears.Do not rely on your wicca powers for defence, for in the face of your
greatest fear, those powers are paralyzed.
To let go of your fear, trust in the greatest
of all powers. "??? she said with her voice bacoming confused.
"When I'm afraid of something I'm just afraid.If he finds my greatest fear,I'm dead.?" she continues
"we know this stuff already paige.This is pointless!We have to figure out an other way todestroy him.We must get over our greatest fears." piper said and touched her stomach."What is your greatest fear paige.?"phoebe asked..
"well,Claustrophobia.You saw it just before" "You have realeased it.You are ok now.Are you sure you're not afraid of anything else.?" phoebe conitnued
Piper shallowed her hand."phoebe you.You were afraid of elevators.Now what?" piper said
"Well,I guess that it has something to do with my beleif on love or something like this"
"I ..I 'm afraid of spiders" piper slowly said
"Aww that's easy!" paige said.."You just kill them with your shoe and voila!" "Well, easy to say but when you have to face them it's.....completely.....different.. " she said and started moving back..."oh my god,Oh my god!" she screamed
"Piper what?What is it??" phoebe shouted
"Spiders!there are everywhere!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"
she was screaming as she was huluzinating of spiders getting on her.."Piper it isn't real!You're not afraid!Push them!Kill them!" phoebe was encourraging her.
"Easy to say!You don't face killer-spiders!"she said as she fell down and was screaming all the time
"piper neither do you!" paige shouted but right after that she said :"Mum?Dad?" phoebe shouted "no!paige not you too!"
"piper!!!"she shouted so to help her realease her fear.
"mplah!"she said and pushed the spider out of her shoulder.
"I need help here! Paige what do you see..?"Phoebe shouted walking towards piper..
 "Suprise!"Barbas appeard..."Am I interropting anything.?" "Actually anda always come when we already h
But Paige didn't hear Phoebe nor Piper.She was staring at some point.Piper and Phoebe wondered what she was seeing.Paige took one step forward."Mom?Dad?"she said trembling.Mr and Mrs Matthews shook their head, disappointed."Mom?What's going on?Why are you looking at me like that?"she asked scared."What have done that was so wrong to deserve a daughter like you.We raised you like you were really our child.We swallowed every bad thing you did.Skipping classes,smoking,rebelling.You're an awful daughter.No wonder your parents gave you up for adoption.If it weren't for you,we'd still be alive.Do you know that?It's your fault we're dead.You bring bad luck!"they tormented.Paige covered her ears with her hands and squeezed her eyes shut.She shook her head."No,no,no,no,no!It's not true!I don't bring bad luck!" Phoebe and Piper stood there,scared and not able to help.Paige had to overcome her fear on her own.Paige bend down on her knees and started hysterically crying...
 But Paige didn't hear Phoebe nor Piper.She was staring at some point.Piper and Phoebe wondered what s
"Honey whatever you see remember that it's not true..."phoebe said in a calm way but really scared..Paige couldn't stop criyng, she was breathing so fast because of the tears and the sobs in which she was bursted...She was hearing their parents words all the time spining all around her head."I'm so sorry mum and dad.I had been an awful daughter,I know that.I always put you through troubles and you are so ashamed of me.."she hardly said letting phoebe realize what she was seeing...
"oh my god!She sees her parents and they blame her for their death.If we don't do something really fast she'll die piper!"
"ok! You could just have said we're running out of time to get me panic enough!"she hironicly said and moved near to paige.."Honey Listen to me..I know you can.You're my sister and I know you very well.You are a great person and you had been a great daughter.Now you are a powerful witch and a lovely sister.Your parents will never blame you for their death.They were proud of you.And think of how proud they will be now that you are doing such great things.And for continues do them you need to realese it.Don't be afraid.We are here for you.If they were here right now they would just say this.It's just the screwd destiny,and not you.Defenetely not you." she said with tears in her eyes.
"I can't." paige said showing that she could now here her sisters.She covered her face with her hands as she was hysterically crying and screaming..."we are close piper!she can hear us that means that she's starting realease it" phoebe said in tears too."I don't know what else to say.We are loosing her.Phoebe do something." Fuck-off Barbas" she said pissed-off.
She ran and grabbed paige's hands."phoebe no!"piper shouted as she knew that she might kill her.But phoebe closed her eyes and chanted:
Open their parents heart to reveal,
that part which only paige feels,
Send it back from whence it came,
but don't protect her from the pain.

And suddenly blue lights appeared and made a circle around paige and phoebe.Phoebe smiled and paige looked around and she saw her parents again standing in front of her b ut with a white peacful light, and no pissed-off at all.Paige's red eyes brustd again into tears, but now her mum said:
"You are the greatest daughter we could ever have.We are blessed to have you as our daughter,paige.We always felt like you were really our child.We're so proud of you.You did,yeah you did, silly things, but look at you now!You are a powerful witch, who saves the world from any bad thing.You do great thingd!How can we be asshamed of you..?we loved you,we love you, and we will always be"
and they dissappeared leaving paige on the floor taking deep breaths and coming back to reality.
"You know that you could have killed her by using magic to get over her fear..?"piper said angry.
"I didn't use magic for cover her fear or make her forget it.I brough the truth here.In front of her eyes so she didn't have any dought."she looked paige and smiled.
Paige stood up and said"That cost me 10 years of my life" and she looked her face into the mirror."But unleast I would never doght again." she smiled at her sisters.
"aww honey.How could you..?"phoebe said and hugged her.
He's not done.This bastard is just playing with us"piper said
"we need to find a solution damn it.Or we're dead."paige added
"Well,I guess I'm the only one who has to face her fear."phoebe said and looked around worried.

"Honey whatever anda see remember that it's not true..."phoebe berkata in a calm way but really scared..P
In the meantime Wyatt and Cole were hiding in Lombard Street.When they aimed for Magic School it was like they were catapulted from it.Anyways,the passage to the school was blocked."Well, at least Chris safe"Wyatt thought.But he thought wrong.
Chris was still sitting at the top of that very same cumboard when he heard a strange noise.He lifted up his head and looked around.He didn't see anything strange.Then a cloud of dust appeared in front of him and a second later Barbas and Leo materialized out of the cloud.Chris widened his eyes and orbed to the floor.Barbas waves his hands in front of Leo's eyes and than watched the palm of his hand."There's no worse pain than the loss of a child.That's what you fear the most and I'm getting two for the price of one.This is guetting way too easy"Barbas smirked with a look at Chris.Barbas got up and went to Chris.He waved his hand in front of his eyes and read his hand.He creepily grinned and suddenly Wyatt appeared in Magic School.Chris looked at him and raised his eyebrwows."Wait,you think I'm scared of him?Seriously,if you wanna touch me with my fears,you're gonna have to dig deeper than that"Chris sarcastically said.Wyatt vanished and Barbas growled.But than he reconjured his creepy smile."You're greatest fear is that your sweet daddy and mommy will always love Wyatt more than you" Leo and Piper appeared in front of Chris and they were talking to each other."I mean it ,Piper,if it wasn't for Wyatt,I would give Chris away.Come on, face it,Wyatt's the most powerful witch in the whole universe and Chris,well,Chris is just a common witch.He's not even as powerful as you are.Are you sure he's not conceived by the milkman?"Leo chuckled.Piper sighed."Do you think I like this?My pregnancy with Wyatt was kinda fun.I could conjure soap bells and flowers and I had a force field.Chris only gave me nausea feeling,stomach ache and a Caesarean,'cause he didn't wanna come out the proper way.And to be honest with you,I don't feel really attached to him.So maybe it's time we release ourselves from this load"she said sober.Leo nodded and they chanted:
"Earth, Air, Fire, Water
Redeem us now from Wyatt’s brother
In this time and in this place
He shall drop dead in front of our face"
First it looked like Chris was turned into stone.Then he bend down on his knees and fell aside on the ground...

In the meantime Wyatt and Cole were hiding in Lombard Street.When they aimed for Magic School it was
In the attic...
"ahh! Chris...!"piper said and touched her stomach as she bended down to knees making phoebe and paige worried.They run next to her and phoebe said:"Barbas..." and the all looked each other.."ahhh" piper screamed."He's in so much pain.I feel it.His heart is breaking.We need to get to him right now." "Damn it!There must be a way out of here" paige said angrily."Barbas!" phoebe shouted."What are you doing.?" paige asked."we need to get him here so to realease my fear." phoebe said decided."No!"piper said."That might kill you.We'll bring him here after we find a way to venquish him" "No.We don't have time.Chris doesn't."she said and looked piper's stomach."If he dies,you die." "no.."piper said and touched "him".
paige shouted."we call him hear as he is the only one who can enter the house, and we set him a trap.We'll need the astral projection and then we'll venquish him as we did with the source." "wait!Astral projection?" phoebe asked."yeah so to cheat him so he can't read us" she explained.
"and we use the spell we used for..the source..?" piper asked.."well,yeah!He's technicly the source now"paige replied.
"we need an atoo.Not just this.We need a plan B."phoebe though out loud."agree" piper continued" If we loose him for the second time we're all dead.All of us!We won't have an other chanche.We only have this and we need to stop him once and for all"
big smile
"So what are we going to do?Will we astral project to another place?"Piper asked."Yeah,while our astral selves vanquish Barbas,we can save Chris,right?"Paige explained."You can't"a familiar voice said.They turned around and saw Wyatt and Cole."The passage to the School's blocked.We couldn't get in"he explained.Phoebe and Paige looked worried at Piper,but Piper was thinking."I remember this spell.We used it a long time ago,when we had to save you from the stake"She looked at Phoebe."What was it?"Phoebe insisted."It goes like this:'When you find the passage's blocked,all you have to do is knock' She looked at her sisters."You think it worked?" "Only one way to find out.Let's go"Paige said."Wait!What about us?"Wyatt asked.Piper gave him an uncomprehending look."What do you mean, what about us?You're coming with us.What else did you have in mind.Now come on,let's hurry"Piper said.They all closed their eyes and focused really hard.Then they glided out of their body,their astral spirits floated to the attic,out of the house. A second later they reappereared into Magic School.They found Chris lying on the ground.Piper ran to him and turned him on his back.His eyes were wide open and it was like his face was frozen.A small indent of blood poured out of the corner of his mouth.Piper started breathing at a high rate.She covered her mouth with her hands and her body was shocking.Thans she lay her head down on her son's chest and started hysterically crying."NOOO!Not my son!Not you!I've tried to you.I thought you were safe" While she was mourning for her loss,Cole noticed something else."Eh,Phoebe,Paige,I think you should see this" Paige and Phoebe went to Cole and saw Leo's body."Chris..."he weakly mumbled.Paige widened her eyes and looked at Phoebe,but Phoebe's expression only existed out of despare."Don't you get it?" "What?" "Chris is dead and Leo's about to.And soon Piper will be dying,too"Paige said.Phoebe looked at her sisters,her eyes wide, red and wet from the tears."You know,Paige,that really doesn't cheer me up"she said."No,you don't get it.Barbas used Chris's biggest fear against him.I don't know what that is,but it clearly worked fine.And the biggest fear of a parent is losing their child.There's no worse pain than that.So we just have to convince them that Chris is not dead"Paige explained."That's a very nice theory,Paige,there's only one hitch in it.Chris is dead,we can't bring him back to life.We don't even know what his greatest fear is"Phoebe desperately said.Paige just had to realize that Chris was gone and he wasn't coming back."I think it has to do something with his band with his father.'Cause he was really rude when he talked about Leo and when I said he could die he acted really cold.If he sees how much pain his dead costs to all of us,he might come back" "Come back from where?"Phoebe asked."From the spirit room.We just have to summon him"Paige said.And before Phoebe could argue she started the ritual."Candles, square"she loudly said and she waved her arms.Four white candles were put in a square on the floor.She grabbed Phoebe's hand.
'Hear these words,hear my cries
Spirit from the other side
Come to me,I summon thee
Cross now the great divide'
A swearl of white lights appeared in Magic School and a few seconds later Chris's transparant body materialized in front of them.He was floating a few inches above the ground.He looked at Phoebe and Paige."What have you done?" "We summoned you.I don't know what scares you so much that you died of it,but Piper and Leo are dying,too,because of your death.You have to come back here.I really don't need to know what Leo did to you that was so bad,but you have to know that he loves you.We all do.You're too young to die.Come back to us"Phoebe pleaded.Chris turned at Paige."Do you want me to come back?'Cause I remember you wishing that Barbas would get to me" "I was angry.You were acting so cold.Of course I want you to come back" Then Chris's spirit vanished and Chris's body moved.Piper lifted up her head and looked at Chris's still closed eyes.Then they opened and he looked his mother in the eyes."Oh,God,Chris!You're alive!"Piper cried,but this time they were tears of joy.Leo got up,too,and went to Piper and Chris.Phoebe and Paige followed him.Wyatt extended his hand to help his brother stand up,but Chris pushed his hand away and shooted a filthy look at Wyatt."I don't need your help"He leaned on his hand and difficulty got on his feet.He looked at the audience."So,everything's okay,now?" "No,our astral selves still have to vanquish Barbas and I think he's about to arrive in the Manor"phoebe said...
 "So what are we going to do?Will we astral project to another place?"Piper asked."Yeah,while our astr
"Noone's coming with us.You stay here,we go" Piper said calm pointing at Waytt,Chris,Leo and Cole.Waytt was about to say something,but piper stopped him by waving her head.But as stubborn as his mother he continued."Mum it's way to dangerous.You'll need something more than the power of three.I'm strong enough to.." but Chris stopped him."yeah,yeah,yeah..We know that you are the big wayyt,the fearless son of a charmed one ' he hironically said and continued "but now for a time in your life listen to her.They know much than you do,they can hendle theirselves ok..?So stop talking."
Waytt waved his head dissapointed and turned to his body at the attic."Waytt !" piper shouted."aww I wonder from where he took his stubborness!"phoebe hironic said looking at piper."Shous!" piper said."we go!you stay here!"she reapeated and she went back.So as did paige and phoebe who followed."Great!" Chris desperatelly and hironically said."Don't act like this."Leo said reminding his presence."Did I talk to you..?" he agrily said and walked towards the bookcase."They'll need my help" and he looked behind cole and waytt who were just standing."Would you mind..?" he continued by waving a book.Cole moved there with his hands in his pockets indiferent..leo moved to the other side of the bookcase stepping fast.
In the attic..
"waytt!"piper shouted "get your ass right here" she angriy said and waytt just orbed ifront of her scaring her.
"Mum I just can't stand chris's behaviour.So if you want me to be a good boy and not kick his ass It's better to there is a distance of some kilometres between us" he said and paige laughed making all of them stare at her."Go back now.Please.We need to focus.I know you are safe there.I need to consetrate on barbas now.I don't want to think if you are ok all the time.I don't want to worry right now.Without this meaning that I'm not gonna be your neurotic mum ever again! You know me!"she said and waved her hand funny.
"oh yeah I do" he hironic said making phoebe comment "we all do sis.Now waytt please leave.We've work to do!Kisses" "ok..."e smiled and orbed out.
"And now what..?"paige asked....
"Now,"Phoebe said"it's time to kick some demon ass" She had just said that when a familiar cloud of dust started turning around in the attic.Phoebe looked at her sisters."Ready?" Piper and Paige nodded.Barbas appeared in the attic."I'm baaaack"he annoyingly chanted.And while his stupid grin was still on his face,the sisters started chanting,too:
'Prudence, Patricia, Penelope, Melinda,
Astrid, Helena, Laura and Grace;
Halliwell witches stand strong beside us;
vanquish this evil from time and space'
A wave of white light surrounded Barbas.His body started shocking and his bones were shown."You can't vanquish me!I'll be back!Fear always comes back!!!"he screamed and suddenly he was gone.For a moment they all kept silence.Then Phoebe started breathing at a high rate."Thank God,it's over.It's really over"she said relieved."Wyatt!Chris!You can come back now!"Piper yelled.Right after the yelling Wyatt,Chris,Leo and Cole orbed in in the attic.Leo walked towards Piper."God,I'm so glad you're all right"he said and he kissed Piper. Piper looked at Wyatt."Does this mean you have to go?"she sadly asked. "Mom,you know I can't stay.I have to go back"Wyatt said as sad as his mother was."Well,let's cast the spell.It's in the Book of Shadows"Phoebe said. "I'll get it"Chris enthusiastically said and he ran quickly to the Book.Paige lifted up her eyebrows."Someone's in a hurry" But Chris ignored her.He was flipping through the pages in a high rate."Got it!Big brother,get your ass over here and read this spell aloud" Wyatt walked to the Book and Chris demonstratively took a step back,as if he could get infected by a serious illness if he stayed close to Wyatt.Wyatt readed the spell aloud:
'Hear these words, hear the rhyme,
We send to you this burning sign,
Then our future selves we'll find,
In another place and time'
Wyatt shimmered away,but ten seconds later shimmered back in the attic."What's going on?Why can't I go back to my time?"he worriedly asked."Maybe there's something more you need to fix in this time"Piper said."Well,in that case,I guess I'll be staying over for a while.Until little Chris is born"Wyatt said and he smiled at Chris,but Chris's expression was only shocked."If you're staying here,I'm moving out"he said with a trembling voice.Piper gasped."Whàt?!Why?And where do wanna go?"she asked.Chris shrugged."To P3,I've slept there before" "Chris,you gotta stop acting like a drama queen.Whatever it is that's bothering you,I'm sure there are a lot of things worse than that"Wyatt angrily snapped.Chris orbed out and left everyone patched.Piper started breathing loudly and quickly."No,no,no"she sobbed.Wyatt hugged her."Don't worry,mom,he'll come back"...

The end(Time for the next story ;))
It was two months later and Piper started to show her pregnancy.It wasn't much,but enough for Phoebe to take Piper to a baby shop."Phoebe,this is ridiculous,you can't even see it yet"Piper said when they entered the fourth shop."Come on,Piper,this is fun.You know how much I love all the excitement about babies"Phoebe said with a huge smile."All right"Piper said,with her arms held high."You win.But no pink and no laces" Phoebe bite her index- and middle finger and raised them to Piper."You have my word" They walked through the shop and a shop assistant immediately came towards them to help them.She had a big smile on her face and looked at Phoebe."I suppose you're the mother"she said,mistaken by Phoebes huge smile and Pipers irritated expression."Eh huh,no, actually that would be Piper"she said pointing at her sister.The smile on the assistent's face vanished as snow in the sun."Oh,right.Well,we have this new suit,which will look adorable on you.I'll get it for you" She walked away to come back ten seconds later.She held a pink and laced suit in front of Piper.Piper motioned with her hands and the assistent was frozen."I said, no pink and laces"...
topfiveflaka commented…
what episode this from please help hampir setahun yang lalu
heart
"Piper!" Phoebe said and with her eyes wide open looked around if everyone is frozen."What..?!Look at this!Pink and laces!She really things I'll wear this?" "Of course she does!Like every pregnant woman does!Unfreeze her before anybody sees us" phoebe said keep looking around worried."You saw her face when you said I'm the mother..?She gets on my nerves" piper said
"That's not weird!Everybody gets on your nerves!Now unfreeze her!"phoebe said moving around herself to check if everybody is still frozen or if any costumer will enter the shop.
"That's not true..You don't!" piper said still standing in the same place.Phoebe looked at her with an hironic look playing with her eyebrows."Ok maybe a little." piper tried to conveince her.Phoebe smiled making a funny sound."Oh boy" piper said with a smile and unfreeze her, acting normally."Well,I don't think I like this.Can we try something else please..?" she said trying to act cute.The assistant smiled and looked like she was getting along with piper."I know this period when you have to wear these maternity clothes which you don't like and you have to throw away your adorable jeans and your favourite black shirts.But I think you're gonna love it on you.You'll get use to it and you're gonna like when you see how cute will you look"she said so kind."How little do you know me!" piper wishpered turning her head to phoebe.Phoebe pushed her shoulder and said" well I think that one is gonna be perfect for you" pointing to a shirt on the other side of the shop."Aww you are really good" the assistant said as they walked straight to it."This is best of the bests" she said with a huge simle looking at piper "It's pink!"piper said with a fake smile."yeah! Isn't it great?" the assistant said extremelly happy!"Piper I love it! I love it!Baby you like that for your mummy..?" phoebe said ducking and speaking to the..."baby"..
"Phoebe!Up!"piper said being kind of embarassed and she continues" oh give that to me!" and grabbed that shirt from the assistant's hands. "Is it the first time she's having a baby..?"the assistant told phoebe as she stepped near to her."oh yeah! that's why she's a little nervous but she'll be ok!" she said and right after she shouted"Oh my god piper you look great!" and she clapped as she saw piper in this cute lovely shirt...!
 "Piper!" Phoebe berkata and with her eyes wide open looked around if everyone is frozen."What..?!Look at
topfiveflaka commented…
what episode this is from ??? hampir setahun yang lalu
heart
I love the vid you put in the end of the story girl!
And the end you gave was so nice!!!:D<3 congrats girl!
The new story I'm sure it'll rock!!!
worried
"I'm glad someone likes it"Piper hissed through her teeth."Oh,and for the record,Phoebes,this is not my first pregnancy.I already have a child.Two of him.Toddler and adult" "I know,sweetie,I was just trying to explain your nervousness to the assistant"Phoebe said with a big smile."Yeah,whatever,now can we go pay this awful thing and go drink a coffee?"Piper said.Phoebes eyes widened."You can't drink coffee.You'll get even more nervous.Besides,it's not good for your fetus"she harshly said."Fine,I'll drink water"Piper said grumpy."But I'm having a double dame blanche with chocolate chips" "That's okay.I'll treat!"Phoebe said.They went to the checkout and payed for the pink suit.Two minutes later they walked outside and went to the nearest tea-room and ordered two Perriers and the dâme blanche."You know,you could have ordered something better then water"Piper said.Phoebe shrugged."I wanted to be solidarity to you" She picked up a newspaper from an empty table and read the front page."Oh my God"she soflty said.Piper blinked."What?Phoebe,what's wrong?Why aren't you answering?"she asked,getting more nervous with each sentence se said.Phoebe turned the front page to Piper.The head of the head article read:'Ten year old girl found dead at the bank of SF Bay' "That's horrible.What happened?"Piper asked."I don't know.I just read the head of the article"Phoebe said.
It was getting late and they decided to go home.Once home Phoebe showed Paige the adorable suit,which Piper wanted to put in her drawer as long as possible.She didn't need it yet.She wasn't big yet.Paige held the suit in front of her."It's cute"she said.Then she rotated her head to Piper whos grumpy face made her burst into laughter.Piper and Phoebe frowned and Paige hiccupped while she tried to explain herself."I'm-I'm sorry.It's just that-pink and Piper-are two things that-don't mix" "Yeah,why not make fun of me?"Piper said.

The day ended and night came in.All went to bed to get some sleep.Phoebe sank down on her bed and closed her eyes.Suddenly she felt a cold wind blow.She got up and opened her eyes.A stripe of moonlight illuminated the foot of her bed.She let out a high and short scream and raised her sheet to her chin.There was a little girl standing in the moonlight.She was covered in blood an mud and her messy hair hanged in wreathes before her face.She lifted up her head and with bloodshot eyes she looked at Phoebe."I need your help"...

The pic is from the movie Shutter.I have it in my collection,but I haven't been able to watch it yet.
 "I'm glad someone likes it"Piper hissed through her teeth."Oh,and for the record,Phoebes,this is not
worried
Phoebe was frozen.She was shocked standing at the same place not moving.She opened her mouth and tried to say."who..who are you..?" she hardly wishpered as her voice was trembling.The girl with an abrupt move grabbed phoebe's ankle and took an angry look."I need your help" she repeated. Phoebe screamed and her body shooked away and she fell down of the bed still screaming with her voice getting louder.Piper terrified entered into her room with Leo who looked strange all around the room."Oh my God" she said as she looked her lying on the floor pale and with her eyes covered by her hands.Piper run next to her and touched her.Phoebe screamed making piper also scared that she feel behind."ooooooh my god" phoebe shouted looking behind her in the leg of her bed,with a deep scaring voice.She was breathing high.Paige entered the room like she was still sleeping and saying with yawning."What's these screams..?Is phoebe with someone in here and haven't realized that we are in home and even more that we're sleeping..?" Leo pushed her and she hit her head on the door."i hope you are awake now!" he hironic said "What happened.?" she said looking worried
"Phoebe are you ok..?"piper said with a calm voice."There was a girl standing in the moonlight.She was covered in blood an mud and she freaked me out.She looked at me with those bloodshot eyes and she told me that she needs my help" phoebe explained getting near to piper like she was afraid that the girl would "catch" her from behind."Wait.Honey are you sure it wasn't a dream..?"piper asked her as she was pampering her hair."Are you kidding me..?It was the realest thing I have ever lived!" she said by getting scared again."I thik you should have a cup of tea to relax a little.Let's go downstairs"Piper said as she was standing on."come." she said to phoebe as she was still down hugging her knees.When she tried to get up she abrupt fell down by making a heavy sound."phoebe!" piper said as she though she was acting funny."oh my god." phoebe shouted starting breathing high again.Piper's smile vanished the time she saw phoebe's bleeding ankle and she looked paige really worried.Leo ran near to her and put his hands in position to heal her.But phoebe pushed his hands away."wait no!Open the lights!" she ordered looking at paige.Both piper and leo and paige looked each other worried like she was actinhg crazy."Do it!" she said and paige opened it with a delicant,desperate move that made piper frowned for a minute.Phoebe breathed highly by puting her hand into her eyes so to not see this.Leo's eyes were wide open when she looked at piper scared."What the hell.." paige said gettin close to her."these are what I think they are..?" she continued looking terrified.Piper looked around worried as she thought that that girl phoebe was saying was still in the room.There was an imprint covered of blood of a hand surrounding the ankle trying to pull it.It had left scratches all arround the ankle.That was a proof of how real that girl was...
"Okay"Piper said,heavily breathing."We should go downstairs,drink a cup of tea and stay calm" "Piper,I-"Paige started,but Piper cut into it."Paige,I said STAY CALM!"she hysterically yelled.Phoebe and Paige raised their eyebrows to each other and pursed their lips.Leo helped Phoebe stand up and they went downstairs.When they entered the kitchen Paige magically made a kettle of tea and poured it into four cups."I just don't understand why she needs me"Phoebe wondered aloud. "Well,maybe 'cause you're a witch"Paige sarcastically answered."Paige,this is so not the time for sarcastic comments,so unless you have anything useful to add to the conversation,zipp it"Piper snapped.Paige touched her nose to check if it was still on her face."She looked so angry and creepy.What did I do to her to make her wanna freak me out?"Phoebe continued.Piper sank down on a chair."I really don't think it's something personal,Phoebes.She just walked in in your room by coincidence" Phoebe bowed her head to drink her tea and screamed."What?"Piper,Paige and Leo said in chorus and in panic.Phoebe showed the cup.It was empty,but at the bottom of the cup there were tiny words written in something that looked a lot like blood:I NEED YOU,PHOEBE!
Phoebe rotated her head to Piper."You still think this isn't personal?
 "Okay"Piper said,heavily breathing."We should go downstairs,drink a cup of teh and stay calm" "Piper,
hampir setahun yang lalu charmedgirl97 said…
big smile
" ok ok i was rong you happy now but still what does this girl want with you , us?"pheobe just srugged and then yawned."looks like someone tierd!" paige said but pheobe quickly shook her hair. "no i am not going to go to sleep after what has just happened i think i wouls rather be awake 24/7!" piper and paige looked at each othe then at pheobe. " well pheebs you could sleep in my room tonight with me just incase and i will be there right away and then we have piper and leo just next dor not down the hall!"pheobe was reluctant at first but her tierdness made her agree. " ok come one lets go up stairs now cus i'm beat!"leo helper piper get up off the chair and then the sisters and leo went to get some shut eye.

sorry the image is not that good butit is the only one i could find
 " ok ok i was rong anda happy now but still what does this girl want with anda , us?"pheobe just srugge
"For god's shake!" piper said and blowed up the tea cup,leaving phoebe breathless.Leo stared at her and paige put her hands slowly down after she had covered her ears and closed her eyes!"What..?!We can't even drink a tea and discuss our problems like a family without getting interrupted by something supernatural..?!" she said confusing them all cause they couldn't understand if it was an hironic or pissed-off action,because she looked really calm,like it was something normal."I feel like I'm starring in a horror movie.I'm being hunt by a little girl who's freaking out when she suddenly appears in my room or leave small "texts" written with blood in my cup from where I was about to drink tea,"she takes a breath and looks around "my cup tea!" she repeated shoked."My sister is more freaked out than me.well that's also because she's pregnat but she's still my nevrotic sister,My brother in law just stand there trying to take position,but can't ruin these moments," she stopps and looks at Leo "no offense Leo" she says with a smile leading Leo to play hironic with his eyebrows."where were I..?oh yeah..and my younger sister is looking me like I'm completel crazy!Right little sister..?"she says looking at paige.."As your little sister I'm tired right now.I need sleep cause I'll need energie to freak out tomorrow!"paige said and opened a big hug for phoebes."You can sleep with me if you want,so when you feel any threat I'll be right there to help you.And Leo and piper will run from the next door bedroom.deal..?" "I think I'll vom it..." piper said "Vomit what piper..?I think this is the best solusion.And if you don't like it you can just say that you don't agree! Don't be mean!"paige said "No!The tea!I think I'll vom it!" she repeated as she was keeping with her hands her mouth."oooooooohhh Leo upstairs! Hurry!"phoebe said paniced but acting funny pushing leo,as he orbed right aways,piper to the bathroom."I'm ok!" piper's voice heard from upstairs."ok." paige said and took a deep breath.She stand without talking for a second."what..?" phoebe asked with a silly smile."hm.nothing.Let's go sleep" she said and walked out of the kitchen switching off the light....
 "For god's shake!" piper berkata and blowed up the teh cup,leaving phoebe breathless.Leo stared at her a
big smile
The next morning...
Paige slowly opened her eyes and found Phoebe's feet in her face.She curled her nose and tickled it.Phoebe immediately pulled her feet away and continued the sleeping. "Hey,Phoebes,wake up,you've got to go to work" Grumping.Paige gave her a little push.Grumping."Hey,missy,get out of my bed!" She pushed Phoebe really hard and Phoebe fell out of bed.She was immediately wide awake.She touched her head and rubbed it."Ah,Paige,what did you do that for?"she groaned."Eh...let me see.To get you out of my bed?"Paige sarcastically answered."Yeah,but did you have to be so mean?"Phoebe muttered."Well,at least you're awake now"Paige sarcastically smiled.Phoebe difficulty got on her feet and waited for Paige to join her and then went downstairs to the kitchen.
Piper and Leo were already on their breakfast and they both looked up when they noticed Phoebe and Paige."So,how was the rest of your night?"Leo asked.Paige shrugged."Fine,considering I've been witnessing Phoebe's snoring concert" "Eh...actually I was asking Phoebe"Leo said. "Oh,well,off course you were"Paige said embarrased.Phoebe wanted to tell Leo that she slept fine,when her cell phone rang."Just hang on a sec"and she picked up her phone."Hi,Elise,what's up?" "What's up?You're asking me what's up?"Elise's shrill voice said through the phone."Three of my staff members called in sick,that's what's up.Look,Phoebe,I know it's your day off,but you need to get here right now" "Actually,Elise,I can't"Phoebe said."I didn't ASK you to come,I told you so.I'm expecting you over ten minutes"Elise commanded."But-"Phoebe started,but Elise hung up.Phoebe watched her cell phone."Unbelieveable!She just hung up on me"...

The seterusnya morning... Paige slowly opened her eyes and found Phoebe's feet in her face.She curled her
"Well Phoebe I think you should go! We could all hear her yelling voice!Besides,you might calm for a little." piper said biting a huge slice of bread covered with marmalade."After you eat my delicious cakes!"piper said with a big smile pointing into a big plate full of cakes with chocolate pieces all around them."Aww piper they really look delicious,but I have to hurry to go to elise so to come back early."she said and waled towards her."Baby,my sweet,sweet,baby, aunt-phoebe has to leave now.Tace care of your mummy.I'm gonna miss you."She said with a funny,cute voice of a 5 year-old child and stand right there huging piper's waist."Ok phoebe go now" piper said as she tried to move."Aww it's so hard to leave you guys" she said still huging her."Yay I know phoebes.But I need to breath!" piper said making paige and Leo laugh."You know what..?You're self-centered!Our baby needs love,hugs,talking,kisses!"she said sarcasticly but before piper be able to replie she said "Anyway!I'm leaving now!" and grab her jacket."see ya family"! and closed the door behind her."Okay.Where were we..?"piper said "Oh yeah!I'm gonna eat this" she happily said and went grab a small cake.But before she touched it"cake!" paige called it."Hey!That supposed to be mine and uh uh! Personal gain!" she said as she was watching paige eating the cake."well," paige started as she was chewing the cake,"I had a so tyring sleep so i deserve a little rest now.And as we don't have a waitress I can use my magical gift to please myself!" she said as she also orbed a glass of juice."Awww yes! What was missing in here is a waitress"she said following with her eyes leo grabbing two cakes in his plate."Someone's really hungry or really greedy!" she continued."well,they are really delicious" Leo said
"What are we going to do with phoebe's horror girl..?"paige asked biting a piece of those delicious cakes...
 "Well Phoebe I think anda should go! We could all hear her yelling voice!Besides,you might calm for a
"I don't know"Piper said."And to be honest,I've got enough to worry about" "Like what?"Paige curiously asked."Like the fact that I don't have a band for tonight"Piper said.Paige frowned."I thought the Foo Fighters signed in for tonight" "They did,but they're lead singer got the flu"Piper explained.Paige pursed her lips."That sounds like a problem"she said.Piper nodded."Unless..." "Unless what?What are you thinking about,missy?"Paige suspiciously asked."Well,we all know you have a great voice,so maybe you could sing?"Piper asked.Paige blinked."I don't know,who's going to play the music.I'm not singing a capella" "We'll find someone.Does this mean you'll do it?"Piper asked."All right,if it makes you happy"Paige agreed."Yes,I love you!"Piper yelled and she hugged Paige."Okay,now I'm gonna call eveyone I know to ask if they know someone who can play guitar or piano or whatever" And she started calling...
 "I don't know"Piper said."And to be honest,I've got enough to worry about" "Like what?"Paige curiousl
In phoebe's work.
"Hey elise."phoebe says and give a glance at her watch."on my time!" she continued giving a big smile."This day is a complete disaster.Your column is the only thing that has been done on time and the only thing I can put to my newspaper.The sports articles,the interviews which supposed to be taken,and the most important! oh gosh! The article about the "West Bank".Nothing is finished.I don't know how to use this thing over here." she angrily said and walked towards one of the stuff member's office showing a big machine which was like a huge computer,by pushing it."It has stucked and I'm pissed-off!You..." she said and stopped to take a deep breath."You have two hours to take care with all of these cause I'm done!" she finished and put all the papers she was holding into phoebe's hand who was just standing there watching elise overreavting."Elise,It's just that I have to go home early.My sister you know,she's pregnaant and we have huge problems we must take care,and..also..and" she was kind of "chewing" her words," I have less than two hours and I don't know if I can help you that much." she finished.
"Phoebe I have this newspaper for my entire life.I worked so hard to make this thing work.I gave up my personal life,I gave up my personal happiness.No,you know something..?I haven't gave up them.I have sacrofize them.And you can't just give 2 hours to the work you love..?I didn;t have anyone behind me to help me.,I was and I am alone."she grabs those papers from phoebe's hands."You know something..?You can go.I can hendle this.As i always do."she walked towards the door and closed it behind her....
Phoebe ran to the door and opened it."I'm sorry,Elise,of course I want to help you.You know that.I'll see what I can do,all right?"she gave in.A huge smile appeared on Elise's face and she got up from her chair."I knew I could count on you.Okay,you know what to do,so I'm off to my house.See you tomorrow"she said and she left.Phoebe went to her own office and started typing.Then something strange happened.The lights started flickering and suddenly letters appeared on the computer's screen: I NEED YOU!I NEED YOU!I NEED YOU!I NEED YOU!etc.Phoebe screamed and shut her computer down.She grabbed her handbag and ran out of her office.She collided to a man."Oh,I'm sorry,I have to go"she axciously said.The man looked up."Phoebe Halliwell?" Phoebe nodded."Thank God!I-I need your help"the man stuttered."Who doesn't?"Phoebe mumbled."Look,sir,if you need help you're going to have to write a letter,okay?"she said."I don't mean that kind of help"the man mysteriously said."I need wiccan help.I'm being haunted by a ghost"...
 Phoebe ran to the door and opened it."I'm sorry,Elise,of course I want to help you.You know that.I'll
kiss
Phoebe froze."I don't..I don't know what are you talking about sir"she said with a nervous smile. "I didn't know wherelse to go.You are a charmed one!You are my only hope.Please!" the mysterious man said by putting a heavy accent to every word. "How do you know.." Phoebe looked around and stepped near the man." That I am a witch..?" she wishpered. "It's a big story.Please.Let's go to your home and I swear I'll explain everything." he continued "How..How do I know that you are not a demon..?" she said by playing hironic with her eyebrows." Because I'm telling you so!" he said way too confident "Huh! Like that conveinces me!" phoebe said and walked towards the elevator. "The man grabbed her arm and phoebe turned around and kicked his ass, as he falled on the ground.He took a deep breath."You are a good person.You have to trust me,as you always do to people who ask help.Who need your help!" he said and phoebe sighed."Get up" she said and helped him."I'm sorry.I hope that didn't hurt.I'm just way to nervous.I have my own problems.Actually I'm being hunted by a ghost too."she said as she pushed the battom to "call" the elevator.
In the manor:
"Noone answers." piper said closing the phone."again.." she sighed."oh piper don't worry.We'll figure out something" paige said
"yeah,yeah,yeah,We'll figure out somethin about everything!.Of course! We'll figure out something about that creepy girl who's after phoebe and wh seems to be really dangerous,but how dangerous can she be when she asks her help,what means she's in danger,and then,then we have to figure out something about my destructive night at my club, which not have a band, and the people will just sit there and look each other!Like I hadn't many problems already!Like I'm not already suffering from seasickness,from dizziness, from hysterical symptoms I need all these too..?" piper said without taking even one breath and she hited the table with her hands making paige scared,leaving slowly the big slice of bread she was ready to bite."honey..Just try to calm down." paige said fearing of piper's reaction. "Leo go get wayyt,please" she said as stressed as before "yes.I was just about to say it.Leaving.And honey please calm down>You don't need this stress right now" Leo said and kissed her, walking toward the door.
Piper sighed and sat down to a chair."I don't know what's going on,I mean can this day go worse.?" she said looking at paige.
"Sisters!" phoebe shouted as she unlocked the door and entered the manor with the mysterious man. "That doesn't sounds good" paige noticed."Oh! damn it! Why do I talk before I see..?"piper said feeling pathetic."We've got a big problem!" she said opening her hands like she was ready to hug them. Piper's eyes were wide open and a creepy smile was on her face."Phoebe..?!" piper started "Would you like to meet us your friend..?" she said still smiling.
"Oh no.He's not my friend.He needs our help" she said starting to explain."I'm beeing haunted by a ghost!" the man said leaving piper speachless but still with that smile. " Ex-cuse me..?" paige said with a worry look to phoebe."Yeah.He actually find me.He knows we are witches and which witches we actually are and he needs our help.I think the two things are connected.Mine and his." she finished hoping they understood her.
"Ex-cuse us for a minute" piper said and grabbed phoebe's arm.
"Are you totally out of your mind..?" piper wishpered."Phoebe we don't know if he says the truth.You bring a stranger in our house who knows that we are the charmed ones!You're driving me crazy!" she continued."Piper's right.We don't know him.He migh be a demon!" paige supported piper."I know,I know, I though about all these my own.But i couldn't just pretend that eh didn't came to me beging for my help.And anyway we can check if he's a demon."phoebe said confidentely."How..?Ask him to make his tricks with his awesome fireballs..?" piper asked hironically."No Mrs.Right!We'll see if he's bleeding" phoebe smiled and walked towards the table where was a knife.She walked towards the man."You might..?" phoebe asked pointing the knife she was holding."ok,if that's the only way you can be conveinced that I'm not a demon" he said suprising the sisters."Hey!" she said and froze him."How did he know about this..?" she said crossing her hands."Well,he said he knows about witchcraft and stuff like that.I don't know." "You don't know Phoebe..?God!Piper unfreeze him and get ready to blow him up!"paige said showing she was pleased.Piper unfreezed him and phoebe said" Sorry if it might hurt"...
smile
She cut his finger and a drop of blood appeared.Now it was Phoebe's time to look pleased."See,told you he wasn't a demon"She looked at the man."Sorry" The man lifted up his hands."Don't worry about it" "Okay,so now about this ghost"Phoebe said...
Leo and Wyatt orbed in.Wyatt looked a little bit wondering."Okay,mom,why do you need me so desperately?"he asked.Piper looked at Phoebe and Paige."Could you miss me for like 5 minutes?" Phoebe and Paige nodded.Piper,Leo and Wyatt orbed to P3.Wyatt looked around."Okay,what's going on?" Piper turned him around and he saw the piano."That's a piano.What do you want me to do?" "I need you to play it"Piper said."What?Are you kidding me?"Wyatt asked."No,Wyatt!"Piper desperately said."You're my last hope.If you don't play,we have no artist.Paige wants to do the vocal part,but we have no musical part and she can't sing a capella,so you have to play the music" Wyatt grabbed his mother by the shoulders and shook her a little."Mom,I can't play the piano.I don't have the skills for it"he said.Piper sighed."Paige!" Paige orbed in and looked very anticipative."And?Problem solved?"she asked."No, not in the least"Piper said."He can't play.Can you believe it?" The four of them walked away from the piano and grabbed a seat at the bar."I'm screwed.I really am"Piper said. Paige jumped off of her chair and walked to the microphone."Okay,I know this song, it's called Lift me up by Kate Voegele,and maybe it wouldn't sound bad with only a voice.I can give it a shot" She started singing a capella.But when she reached the chorus they all heard a beautiful music note.She kept zinging 'cause she didn't wanna break the chemistry.Piper,Leo and Wyatt all held their breath,afraid that if they made a single sound they would ruin the magic the combination of Paige's amazing voice and the divine sounds of the piano.When Paige finished the chorus she quit singing and she turned around.She saw Chris sitting his fingers still on the piano keys."I can't believe it.We've been searching the whole city to find someone who can play the piano and all this we had our savior here.You're playing tonight"Paige said.Piper,Leo and Wyatt walked towards them."I didn't even know you could play.Why didn't you tell us?"Piper asked.Chris shrugged."I haven't been playing since I turned 14.I quitted it the day you passed away"he sadly said.Leo rubbed his shoulder."I'm really proud of you"Chris pushed his hand away."I don't need your proud"he snapped and he orbed out...
Leo just orbed out really sad and angry with himself.Waytt nodded dissapointed.Paige said: "He's really stubbron.But I guess it's his heritage!" Piper sighed suprised"I ..passed out when he was 14."she said really sad and kind of scared."I left you..?" she continued making Paige realize what Chris just said."Mum.You know that future can changes.That's why Chris came.To help you raise us in a better world,with both of our parents.And he has already succeeded."he went and hugged his mum."Just one more thing." he looked at her worried."Oh no!" piper said acting pathetic."We need to get back.To our time before you give birth of chris." "And..you are telling us now..?" paige angrily suprised shouted. "Why chris didn't mention it..?" piper asked hironically "Because...He was concetrated on save me.But since I appeared here too,he just dissappeared.But I think he would say it when time is closest.He's just acting mad now." "Time is coming in 4 months!For god's shake!" piper said histerically."well, I need time.we need time.To figure all these out.And we're starting from phoebe's ghost.Home now!" she ordered paige as she grabbed her hands.They all orbed out.
"phoebe..?"piper shouted but nobody answered."Phoebe!" she shouted again, as she started getting worried.She walked towards the living room.Paige ans waytt followed worried as well."where is she..?" she asked them really worried.she ran on the stairs."phoebe!" paige orbed upstairs.And she got down the stairs scared.she's not in her room."To the attic!" piper shouted as she pushed paige paniced.Waytt was follwing them."Phoebe!" piper shouted as she entered the attic.Paige's eyes were wide open and her face was terrified as she saw her body lying on the floor and the man satisfied holding a knife."You are kind of late,ladies." he said with a calm voice."I knew it!" piper said pissed-off as she tried to blow him up."Uh-uh!" the man defend himself by stopping her attack.Waytt pointed at him with his hands but the man put the knife into his chess.Piper screamed as she was terrified.and waytt stepped onfront of her to protect her."Get out of here!"paige shouted."We can put you through danger!Go!" piper pushed him but he didn't move.A ghost came out of the man's body,leaving both of the girls speachless as they realize what was going on."You!" piper pointed at her with her finger,really angry.She ran near to phoebe."Oh my god.She's not breathing!oh no,no,no,no,no!" she started crying. "You needed her help!" Paige shouted as she was crying."yes.That's truth." she normally said as phoebe's spirit was coming out of her body."No,Phoebe!" piper screamed."That's not good." phoebe said as she was floating in the air ."Let's go.I need your help" the girl said with a creepy smile as she grabbed phoebe's hand and they dissappeared into the walls.
"Nooooooooooooooooooooo!"Piper screamed as she was bending down on her knees.Paige grabbed her shoulder and pulled her up."Piper,look at me.It's not too late.We can still save her.We're the Charmed Ones.We just have to find her"Paige said while sobbing.Piper looked up with tears in her eyes."How?How are we supposed to find her?Weren't you here the last ten minutes?Didn't you see them floating through the wall?We're screwed,that's what we are.I can't take this now.I'm giving birth in seven months and I just can't take any trouble right now"Piper hysterically cried.Paige raised her eyebrows."You just said that you were giving birth in 4 months" "So?I made a little slip?" "How can you make a slip by the day you'll be in labor?" "How can I not be with all this stuff going on?And besides-do we have to have this conversation right now?" "No, let's go check the Book"Paige said and she orbed her and Piper to the attic.

In the meantime Phoebe and the ghost girl were wandering in the sky."I think I deserve to know what's going on.Why would you scare me so much and why did you need me?"Phoebe asked.The girl didn't look at her."I hope your sisters left that man were I left him"the girl said with a hoarse voice."'Cause he's still alive,but not for long.Not when it comes to me.He will pay for what he did with me" Phoebe blinked to let the information sink in.Then suddenly something started to dawn.(she sees a flashback)"Oh my God!You're that girl!You were found dead at the San Francisco Bay bank.It was all over the news"she said as if everything fell into place that moment.The girl slowly rotated her head to Phoebe and smirked."Well,it took you quite some time to figure that one out" "What did he do to you?"Phoebe carefully asked.The girl bowed her head and then looked up again."Let's say he was a little needy and there was no one else available but me.When he finished hiw 'job' he hit me with a stick and then he threw me into the San Francisco Bay"the girl explained."Oh my God,that's aweful.What's your name?" "Jess McDannell" "Okay,Jess,I understand your anger,your grudge,and I'm going to help you.But we're not going to kill him,I'm not killing innocents"Phoebe said."He's NOT an innocent!He destroyed me!He has to pay for what he did!"Jess screamed and she floated away."Wait!"Phoebe said and she followed her...
 "Nooooooooooooooooooooo!"Piper screamed as she was bending down on her knees.Paige grabbed her should
In the attic,as waytt orbed out trying to find chris.
"what to check on the book Paige..?It's all very simple! A ghost was after phoebe because she needed her help,now she got her and we don't know where they are.or what are they like..?God..That girl.."piper calmed down and looked on the floor wondered like she was figuring all these out."oh my god" she spelled paniced."That girl was the girl who was found dead at the San Francisco Bay bank!it was on the news today!" she said and looked at paige who was confused."Paige!That girl!The 16th years old!" she shouted trying to put her thoughts in place. "Oh god!" paige was paniced."jess..Jess..Mcsomething!I heard her name last night when I was in the police station checking on Henry.." she explained.
"Jess McDannell" a voice was heard.Both paige and piper turned around terryfied as they were in their deep thoughts.
Piper's mouth was dropped open as she saw the man who was lying on the floor standing up almost dying.The girls stepped back as they were trembling.He looked like he was insane and he was bleeding in his stomach."She destroyed me!" he screamed as he pulled up a knife from the table destroying it after taking the knife.Piper started breathing fast as they were both stepping slowly back and again."Paige..?" piper faked with a smile trying to warn her for doing something."em..I think you destryed her too" paige said in a polite way."I didn't!" he screamed and pushed the library which fell on the floor and turned into pieces of wood."Are you crazy..?what are you trying to do..?Pissed him off..?" piper pushed her and made a step front looking more brave than she defenetely was. "well,I think we can find a solution to this.Tell us what do you want and we'll help you!huh! what do you think..?" she smiled."She got over my body!she used me to come here and with the help of your siter destroy me!I'm dying!I want her to heal me orelse if I'll be dead she'll be able to run after me and turtore me!"he was screaming so loud that paige blocked her ears making him so angry that he grabbed piper and put the knife pointing her neck!Piper screamed as she was holding her stomack. "kn..." paige started pointing with her hand in the knife trying to orb it to her,but before she even finish her word the man warned her" One move and she's dead"
 In the attic,as waytt orbed out trying to find chris. "what to check on the book Paige..?It's all ver
Paige raised her hands."Okay,just stay calm.What do you want me to do?" "You have to get your sister here and convince her to cast the Banish an spirit spell"the man said with a trembling voice and the knife still holding against Piper's throat."How do I get her here?"Paige asked.The man threw his arms in the air and got a frustrated expression on his face."How the hell am I supposed to know?You're the witch around here"the man yelled."You'll have to summon her,Paige" "Okay"Paige nodded."Candles,square!" Four candles were set in a square and she magically kindled them.She waled towards Piper,but the man stopped her."I need Piper for this" The man let her pass and Paige took Piper's hand."Hear these words,
Hear my cries,
Spirit from the other side,
Come to me,
I summon thee,
Cross now the great divide"
A spiral of small white lights appeared in the room,they came together and a minute later Phoebe stood in the square.She confusedly looked at her sisters and gasped when she noticed the stuffy state Piper was in."Oh my God,Piper,are you okay?"she asked terrified."As long as you do exactly what I'm saying she'll be fine"the man grumped."And what is that?"Phoebe asked."You have to banish the girl,Jess.We figured out who she was.She's the girl-"Paige started,but Phoebe cut into it."that was found dead at the San Francisco Bay bank.I know and I also know what this man did to her.If I banish her,he'll go free,and I can't risk that" The man sighed."Look,if you banish that girl I promise you I will go to the cops and I'll turn myself in.Everything is better then this horror" "Okay"Phoebe suspiciously said."I'll banish the girl" "YOU WISH!"a ghastly voice said.Suddenly it seemed like a thousand nails were scrathing on the walls,the windows broke in a hundred fragments and the chandelier started shaking.It got detached from the ceiling and fell down.With a hard plop the chandelier crashed on the floor...
Paige grabbed piper's hand and they were holding each other terrified.The man was looking around worried but still holding the knife with all of his stregh.The girl appeard more furious than ever.She was still covered on blood and mad and her face had an angry expession which was terrifiying everyone."You deserve what it will happen to you" the girl screamed pointing at the man and her voice echoed in the destroyed attic.Piper and paige weren't moving or looking each other,until piper stepped almost near to the girl.Phoebe extended her hand trying to grab piper but she forgot she wasn't in her body.She despretely looked to her body which was lying on the floor.She looked like she was just put everything in place.It was like she was saying 'Jeese Am I dead..?'."Don't.." piper said and touched her stomach."I know how much it hurts.I know that revenge seems the only way to help you this moment.But it isn't.You need to move on and find piece of mind.Forget.It's your Angry Grieving that moves you now.Please just try to understand for your own good.Not his.He'll die to jell.I promish you this.I'll make this be in my hand." the girl bended her head like she was feeling sorry.But right after she looked up with her eyes so red that scared piper and she moved fast behind."I won't stop until he'll pay for this.Pay with dead" she shouted and extended her hands for causing piper get through the table and hit herself into the wall losing her senses."No!"phoebe screamed and tried to move but the girl said"Not you phoebes.You'll come with us."She warned and grabbed the man's knife,stabbed him ,grab his spirit's hand and made phoebe followed them."paige into the book!The spell in the.." she tried to finish but she dissapeared with them into the wall.
"in the..?" she shouted.she stood for a couple of seconds wondering and then ran near to piper who was lying onthe floor bleeding."oh god." she said trembling and she extended her hands above pier's wound and healed her."please tell me you are ok" paige smiled and hugged her.Piper looked around."I almost kill my baby" she said trembling and pale of fear touching her stomach.
"we need to finish with this" paige said.
"Yes and fast"Piper agreed and she stared at the ceiling."Leo,Wyatt,get your asses down here right now!" An instant later Leo and Wyatt orbed in in the attic."What's going on"they worriedly asked in chorus.Piper chuckled."What's going on?Phoebe's a ghost and you're asking what's going on?" Leo's eyes widened."Wait!Phoebe is a ghost?How did she become a ghost?"he asked."That doesn't matter.We have to save her and vanquish that annoying girl"Piper said."You can't vanquish a ghost"Wyatt said."You can only banish them and for that you have to be a ghost,which means you have to be dead" Piper and Paige looked at each other and they were both thinking the same."Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"Paige asked.Piper nodded.Wyatt and Leo frowned at them wondereing whàt they were thinking."Ehm,could you please share your ingenius ideas with us?"Leo asked.Paige and Piper turned back at them."It's like Wyatt says.We have to be ghosts"Paige said."Wait,wait,wait!You're going to kill yourself?"Leo exclaimed.Paige frowned."No, off course not!As if we'd ever do that"she laughed."You're going to kill us" "Whàt?!No,we're not.We don't want to kill you"Wyatt said."Don't worry,we can ressurect.All you have to do is heal us in time and that's when we've banished that girl"Piper explained."Oh,right,no pressure there.And how am I supposed to know when you've done that?"Leo said."We'll let you know.We'll call you,okay?"Piper said."No,it's not okay,but I guess I don't have any options"Leo gave in.Paige extended her hand and called:"Knife!" and a knife appeared in her hand.She handed the knife to Leo.He hesitated for a moment,but then realized there was no other option.He stabbed both Piper and Paige and their spirits glided out of their bodies.They looked at each other."Ready for this?"Paige asked."Let's go"Piper replied.They disappeared.

Not long after that they found Phoebe,the man and Jess.Jess looked up and got an evil smile at her face."You've come to join us,have you?" "No,Jess,we're here to save our sister"Piper said."You CAN'T save a dead one!"Jess coldly said."We can if we kill you"Paige calmy said as if she was just shopping."Kill me?I'm already dead!"Jess screamed."Yes,but your spirit's still lingering around.We can banish your spirit"Piper said."You can't"Jess said,starting to lose her confidence.She got an anxious expression at her face when Phoebe,Piper and Paige started chanting:"Ashes to ashes
Spirits to spirits
Take this soul
Banish this evil'

Jess let out a ghastly scream and a minute later she was gone."Leo!"Piper yelled.

Leo startled and bended down on his knees.He covered Piper's body and healed her.Wyatt did the same with Paige and Phoebe.His power allowed him to heal several people at the same time.The sisters gasped for breath and got up.They couldn't talk because they were still too shocked from what happened the past two days.

That evening Paige kept her promise.Leo,Wyatt,Phoebe and Piper were sitting at a table in P3,while Paige was getting ready to perform.She checked on Chris if he was still willing to play."Yeah,I'm gonna play.I promised you"he said.
Paige walked up on stage and her heart was beating fast.She was so nervous.Then the first music tones of Lift me up were heard and she calmed down and started singing.

This road is anything but simple
Twisted like a riddle I've seen high and I've seen low
So loud, the voices of all my doubts
Telling me to give up, to pack up and leave town

Even so, I had to believe
Impossible means nothing to me, yeah

So can you lift me up,
Turn the ashes into flames
‘Cause I have overcome
More than words will ever say
And I've been given hope
That there's a light on up the hall
And that a day will come
When the fight is won
And I think that day has just begun

Somewhere, every body starts there
I'm counting on a small prayer,
Lost in a nightmare
But I'm here, and suddenly it's so clear
The struggle through the long years
It taught me to outrun my fears

Everything worth having, oh
Comes with trials worth withstanding

So can you lift me up,
‘Cause I have overcome
And I've been given hope
And that a day will come
When the fight is won

Oh, lift me up
Oh, lift me up
Oh, lift me up
Lift me up
Lift me up
Oh, Lift me up

Down and out is overrated
And I need to be elevated
Looking up is not enough
No, I would rather rise above

So can you lift me up,
‘Cause I have overcome
And I've been given hope
And that a day will come
When the fight is won

Oh, oh, oh, just begun
Lift me up, yeah, oh, oh, oh, yeah, now
Oh, oh, lift me up
Lift me up
Lift me up

the end
It was about a month later and It was almost Christmas!
Things at the manor were just going great.So great that piper didn't even mention it because she would might change their good luck.
So,Christmas was too close and the family-dedicated days were almost there.The manor needed to adopt a christmas style.
It was Saturday morning and the girls with Leo were sitting near the fireplace drinking hot chocolate and talking.
"What about going shopping girls..?" phoebe suggested holding her cup."It would be so great to buy stuff for decorating the house.And what about a lovely Christmas tree which will stand right over there..?" she continued pointing in the corner of the living room,near the dining room."well I think it would look great!" paige said ancouraging phoebe."so.." phoebe started but piper interrupted her."I won't decorate it just perfect to get dissapointed after a while when demons will destroy it." she said after drinking her chocolate."oh come on piper!We have to see..." she stopped and got closer "demons" she wishpered and got back to her seat "for over a month."she said and laughed making paige follow her."Oh come on piper! Let's go shopping!" paige beged her standing on the couch kind of dancing to make her smile.Phoebe also stand on the couch grabbing Paige's hands and dancing while singing;
"You better watch out
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town
He's making a list
And checking it twice;
Gonna find out Who's naughty and nice
He sees you when you're sleeping
He knows when you're awake
He knows if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake!
O! You better watch out!
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why

piper laughed and leo clapped them!"piper they are right! go! it's christmas!" leo said trying to conveince her.
"it's ok!" paige said to phoebe while taking a deap breath and sitting on the couch.
"you're coming!we're going get dressed and be right back!" the both shouted not leting piper even say a word while orbing upstairs.
"aw they are definitely my sisters!" she said and smiled kissing leo.

crying
My god,I miss this :'(
hampir setahun yang lalu topfiveflaka said…
worried
What episode was it when phoebe toke piper baby shopping a little stuck please help