Cheerleading Who do anda cheer for? And why do anda like cheerleading?

ClaireB58 posted on Oct 02, 2007 at 06:09PM
Hello, I live in Scotland and I cheer for the Tigers! I cheer because it is so fun!!!!!!

Cheerleading 11 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu hollister_babe said…
I cheer for a high school team in California (Laguna) but I also help cheer with the pop warner girls and help the JV and freshman. so I cheer for many different teams. but.............

I cheer because it is so much fun too!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu hollister_babe said…
PS- um anyone can add to this spot. it really needs some help so thanx if u will :D
hampir setahun yang lalu twilightfan22 said…
i cheer for pop warner in california (im on the temecula golden grizzlies cheer team)and next year i am tring out for high school (great oak)(i think ill make it but, who knows) and i like cheering because it is a great work out and i have a ton of fun doing it and most of the girls on my squad are just the nicest girls ever and i get along with most of them real well!!!! plus i love love love stunting and dancing soooo much!!! WAHOO!!!
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu mariskarox100 said…
I cheer pop warner in Fl! The Nationally known Naples Bears!!!! I have always loved cheerleading since my sister got me into it when i was 2!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu claire-aka-bob said…
i live in Blackpool and i cheer for Red Shoes,
it is part dance school as well.
the name came from my dance teacher having the most beautiful pair of red pointe shoes,
they are on our trofie shelves!
the reason i go is just because i just love the place!
its soo fun and i have loads of friends there
i love doing competitions and shows, i get a high from performing!
me and my stunt group are always enthusiastic and want to try new things
my flyer is fearless and if the stunt falls or fails to get up we are all ready to go again!!!!
i <3 cheer!
hampir setahun yang lalu Lila856 said…
GOOOOOOOO Jserra lionssss!<333
our team kicks all the other californian high school football teams` ASS! LOL
i love cheerleading cuz its AMAZINGLY fun & you guys know how it is when you spend a month trying to perfect your new routine & then its PERFECT! :]]
hampir setahun yang lalu myusernamehere said…
cool
Actually, I don't really cheer FOR anything, i'm in an all-star team. We compete.
hampir setahun yang lalu CheekyCheese said…
Dunchurch Diamonds!!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu trixie123 said…
I cheer for the Norwell Clippers and I do cheerleading because it is so friggin fun!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu DianaQueen said…
I love to cheer but I wouldn't revealed my favorite team since it may confused my friends.Lol. Since high school, I am already fan of a cheering squad and even up to now that I am already graduate in College. I really love to watch cheering squad performance in every game or competition but recently, when I read this news from this article link, I was quite upset. The Alice, Texas school is generally not on the nation's radar. After a suspension, however, the high school is going through national scrutiny. A homosexual male cheerleader claims he was suspended for kissing another male. School officials have said they are examining the suspension. Is it righteous to suspend him?
hampir setahun yang lalu Nemisis said…
I live in VT and cheer for the Chargers. I'm like the most ungirly girl in existance, but I love the adrenalin when your flying in a new stunt, or even basing. And the competitions are really fun!