Choi Minho The Pianist - Minho Drama.

Jenjen_bunny posted on Apr 06, 2012 at 10:28PM
To fellow Minho fans, you have probably watched this show, right? If you haven't SHAME ON YOU!!! Hahahah just kidding XD But just wondering what you fan poppers think of that show; I didn't know that Minho was that.... indifferent and expressive. The character he plays is almost like a sort of paradox.

But the part where he cries for his lost love... It made me want to cry with him, but alas I can never cry at anything XD I do like Onew better than Minho (Please don't kick me Minho fans) but you know what? I think Minho might just slowly take over Onew and I really don't know how I feel about that TwT

Minho.... you're so deep and beautiful..... Oh you're like a girl's dream~ <3 ^^

Here's the link just in case:
link

There are 6 parts to this and they should be accessible on the suggestion colunm on the right hand side ~ Enjoy!

- xxx Jenjen Bunny <3

To fellow Minho fans, anda have probably watched this show, right? If anda haven't SHAME ON YOU!!! Haha

Choi Minho 2 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu chawrash said…
heart
i will sure kick you ,,,,dont you say that again....and sure i have watched pianist ...i think the character he played is little weak .sorry minho oppa ..they had to make him have a stronger personality ..and that girl she is losing everything by leaving him....she is stupid ...minho is so deep and sensitive and very nice person ..i always wish him the best ...
 i will sure kick anda ,,,,dont anda say that again....and sure i have watched pianist ...i think the ch
hampir setahun yang lalu sammina said…
i think he depicted the character very well and for a moment i was thinking "he is good!!" and it was his first drama. i am so proud of him....i LOVE onew oppa too but minho oppa has possessed me and so i cant love any body as much as i love him....and by the look of it i say if u look deeper u'll realize that may be minho is a little bit better than onew (plz dont hate me). but choice is urs.........