Christian Bale Picture Finding Game

Ashley-Green posted on Apr 14, 2010 at 03:16AM
So, I saw this elsewhere on Fanpop, and thought it would be fun here.
Someone says what they want a picture of (christian bale related, of course), and the next person finds it, and says what they want a picture of.
We should start of easy, with simple things like "wearing a tuxedo" "With Sibi" "As Tim Perkins" and then move onto harder ones where we describe what he's doing in more detail like "eating icecream" etc.
So, the first picture to be found can be Christian Bale wearing something green

Christian Bale 27 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu sal_girl said…
Well, that was pretty easy, and i hope this is what you wanted.
the next one can be ... christian as Deiter Dengler
 Well, that was pretty easy, and i hope this is what anda wanted. the seterusnya one can be ... christian as
hampir setahun yang lalu Ashley-Green said…
A guy tried to kill you and you wanted his job ...
I <3 Deiter!!

For the next picture you need to find christian ... with wings
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 A guy tried to kill anda and anda wanted his job ... I <3 Deiter!! For the seterusnya picture anda need t
I've had this in my pictures for ages, and it's by someone on Deviant Art, so I'll find out if I can and edit with thier name :)

For the next picture ... how about Tim Perkins with hair in his face?
 I've had this in my pictures for ages, and it's sejak someone on Deviant Art, so I'll find out if I can
Haha, nice one Sal :)

Ok, the next one can be of Christian on a bike
 Haha, nice one Sal :) Ok, the seterusnya one can be of Christian on a bike
hampir setahun yang lalu Balehead said…
Is this pictures good? there's a better one with him on a bike around the site, but I considered that cheating, so a googled to find a picture of Jamie on a bike in Empire, but came up with this instead :)

So, the next picture can be of Christian as the Joker
 Is this pictures good? there's a better one with him on a bike around the site, but I considered that
credit goes to deviant knytcrawlr for this picture (good call clare)

the next picture can be of him as a vampire (why not?) I'll be interested to see if you find a twilight-style (in other words, laughable), vampire, or a creepy one ...
 credit goes to deviant knytcrawlr for this picture (good call clare) the seterusnya picture can be of hi
^ nice picture, that's better than the ones I've seen ^

i went for creepy, as opposed to pathetic :) credit goes to riddlemaniac on Deviant Art

The next picture can be something which shows jamie's transition to jim in Empire of the Sun
 ^ nice picture, that's better than the ones I've seen ^ i went for creepy, as opposed to pathetic
That was a toughie. Or it would have been if i hadn't already had this picture ... Credit to Anubis_005 on deviant Art!

Forn the next picture, how about him with a cat?
 That was a toughie. atau it would have been if i hadn't already had this picture ... Credit to Anubis_0
Hope this counts!

The next person has to find one of him on The Fighter set, which has NOT been posted on this club
 Hope this counts! The seterusnya person has to find one of him on The Fighter set, which has NOT been po
hampir setahun yang lalu imruininursite said…
Ok, that was a challenge, but here it is

And the next pic can be of Christian strangling someone
 Ok, that was a challenge, but here it is And the seterusnya pic can be of Christian strangling someone
hampir setahun yang lalu bubbles007 said…
here we go.

the next can be him wearing a top hat
 here we go. the seterusnya can be him wearing a bahagian, atas hat
Oh! i get it. The one above confused me for a second, but then i noticed what he's wearing. That's Swing Kids, right? near the end when he half kills sean-leonard? I LOL.

The next picture can be him with family, one that you found elsewhere - NOT on this club
 Oh! i get it. The one above confused me for a second, but then i noticed what he's wearing. That's Sw
Does the below picture count? i hope so!

next pic can be an easy one ... hi with a gun, in character
 Does the below picture count? i hope so! seterusnya pic can be an easy one ... hi with a gun, in charact
Yes, that one was simple :)

next pic can be of him at thirteen
 Yes, that one was simple :) seterusnya pic can be of him at thirteen
Hmm, I got one not from a film, because you said HIM and at thirteen, not alexei or something like that. i think he's thirteen in this picture (which i always found really cute). i do have better ones of him at 13, like my empire premiere pics, but i decided this one was the most ... familiar, if you know what i mean. more about him at 13 than his acting or characters ;)

the next pic can be ... three pictures, of christian portraying 3 different characters all with the same name.
 Hmm, I got one not from a film, because anda berkata HIM and at thirteen, not alexei atau something like th
You can only upload one photo per comment, but I'm guessing your talking about Jim, Jim, and Jim?
Yes Claire, she probably was, so feel free to add what the next picture can be :)
Sorry!! I'll remember that.
And that is what I meant :)
Well, I'm going to say what the next picture can be, as Claire was on but forgot to upload (sorry Claire, if you plan to say what should be next, but I wanted to revive the forum) the next picture can be of:

Christian in the process of devouring a tree branch / some leaves
tongue
Oooh ... sorry about being slow and stuff. I know that that's from the Prince of jutland, so i will try and fin it!!!
Okay then ... give it your best shot :)
hampir setahun yang lalu doc-choc said…
I found it!!

.... sorry bubbles007

The next one can be of Christian Bale accepting an award
 I found it!! .... sorry bubbles007 The seterusnya one can be of Christian Bale accepting an award
Here it is!! This is one well-deserved award, the best on screen match-up for Heath and himself

The next can be of him lying ... so, maybe from a scene in a movie where he is not being too truthful
 Here it is!! This is one well-deserved award, the best on screen match-up for Heath and himself Th
hampir setahun yang lalu The_Balehead said…
heart
I found this in the images section on here, and the proof he's lying in a recently uploaded video (once again, one here).

The next can be of him on a magazine cover - one in a different language.
 I found this in the imej section on here, and the proof he's lying in a recently uploaded video (on
Easy! Seeing as everyone all over the world appreciates him.
However, I'm not sure what language this is, but I've had this picture for a long as i can remember.

The next image can be of Christian Bale doing a handstand/cartwheel
 Easy! Seeing as everyone all over the world appreciates him. However, I'm not sure what language thi
hampir setahun yang lalu emmett said…
haha found it from me :P
^ What??