Christina Ricci Christina Ricci ScreenCaps

nikki8green6 posted on Sep 03, 2010 at 03:37AM
Below is a list of movies & TV Shows {Episodes} that Christina has appeared in that have already been uploaded to the screencaps section of this spot. If you're looking for a certain episode or movie just let me know and I will try and upload it, if you upload a movie please list it in the comments so that I can update the list..Thanks..:)

link
(1995) PG-13
Waxing nostalgic about the bittersweet passage from childhood to puberty in this tender coming-of-age tale, four childhood girlfriends -- Teeny, Chrissy, Samantha and Roberta -- recall the magical summer of 1970. During their walk down memory lane, they reconcile experiences with boys, secrets, bullies and more. Lesli Linka Glatter directs; Gaby Hoffmann, Ashleigh Aston Moore, Cloris Leachman, Thora Birch and Christina Ricci co-star.

link
(2007) R
In writer-director Craig Brewer's Southern-fried drama, which draws unexpected inspiration from the classic novel Silas Marner, blues musician Lazarus (Samuel L. Jackson) finds sex-addicted Rae (Christina Ricci) beaten and near death, and acts as a father figure to help redeem her. But before saving anyone else, Lazarus -- whose wife deserted him -- must face his own demons. Pop star Justin Timberlake co-stars.

link
(2008) PG
Emile Hirsch (Into the Wild) stars as Speed in this big-screen adaptation of the popular 1960s-era Japanese animated series from directors Larry and Andy Wachowski, the minds behind the blockbuster Matrix trilogy. With the support of his parents (Susan Sarandon and John Goodman), his girlfriend, Trixie (Christina Ricci), and his onetime rival Racer X (Matthew Fox), Speed sets out to conquer a cross-country race known as the Crucible.

link
(1995) PG
In this Brad Silberling-helmed comedy, Bill Pullman plays James Harvey, a ghost doctor hired by Carrigan Crittendon (Cathy Moriarty) to rid Whipstaff Manor of spirits so she can find a treasure trove rumored to be hidden there. But her plan backfires when James's daughter Kat (Christina Ricci) befriends Casper, the friendly phantom who inhabits the place along with The Ghostly Trio, who disdain humans. Includes games, featurettes and more.

link
(2004) UR
In Los Angeles, an estranged brother and sister (Christina Ricci and Jesse Eisenberg) must deal with the recent loss of their parents. But heaping more misery into their lives is a life-altering attack, one dark night, by a vicious werewolf. Directors (and horror maestros) Wes Craven and Kevin Williamson incorporate their hip, edgy style and put their unique signature on this classic tale of lupines running amok. A real howl!

link
(2000) R
Christina Ricci stars as Suzie, a Russian Jew adrift in the world after her father leaves the family to make a fresh start in America in 1927. After emigrating to England, Suzie flowers into a no-nonsense showgirl who eventually ends up in Paris. There, she becomes involved with Cesar (Johnny Depp), the head of a band of gypsies, but their happiness -- and Suzie's quest to track down her father -- is challenged by the rising Nazi influence in Europe.

link
(1999) R
New York detective Ichabod Crane (Johnny Depp) is sent to Sleepy Hollow to investigate a series of mysterious deaths in which the victims are found beheaded. But the locals believe the culprit to be none other than the ghost of the legendary Headless Horseman. Christina Ricci, Miranda Richardson and Michael Gambon co-star in Tim Burton's big-screen adaptation of Washington Irving's timeless tale of murder and intrigue.

link
(2002)
An all-star cast (including Christina Ricci, Dylan Baker, Peter Fonda, Jeremy Davies, Janeane Garofalo, Laura Linney, Steve Buscemi and Amy Madigan) delivers a compelling performance based on a theatrical portrayal of reactions to the Matthew Shepard story, a 1998 murder that took place in Laramie, Wyo., and became a lightning rod for rallies against homophobia and hate crimes. Moisés Kaufman writes and directs, based on his own stage play.
last edited on Jul 14, 2011 at 08:14PM

Christina Ricci 14 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu nikki8green6 said…
sunny
I'll be uploading The Man Who Cried soon so I went ahead and added it to the list...
hampir setahun yang lalu misanthrope86 said…
smile
I will be adding 'Sleepy Hollow' caps!
smile
*updated... Thanks, I loved her in that!
smile
I will also be capping her in 'Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas'.
I forgot she was in that.. but it has been awhile since I've seen it..
hampir setahun yang lalu jlhfan624 said…
I have added The Laramie Project. It was like a month ago but I forgot to comment on this to let you know :)
smile
Updated*
surprise
Spooky... Just coming here to say that I intended adding screencaps from Mermaids, unless anyone has any objections.
No objections... I actually lost my copy of that movie in a recent move.. :( I use to watch Mermaids all the time when I was little..
laugh
^ That sucks! I only just managed to find a copy here in New Zealand. I used to watch it on video, back in the old days when VCRs existed.
laugh
Yep... my copy was a VHS.. I was going to convert it but lost it before I got the chance..
Just click on a movie above to view the screencaps from it:)
hampir setahun yang lalu AnnaDesire said…

Check out this jucy interview with awesom pics of Christina Ricci by BULLETT:

link

link
hampir setahun yang lalu AnnaDesire said…

Check out this jucy interview with awesom pics of Christina Ricci by BULLETT:

bullettmedia.com/posts/the-complexities-o­f-c­hri­sti­na-­ric­ci