Carols of the Bell.
Hi guys, have anda ever sung carols at a famous cathedrals atau churches at your native countries? Here are the perfect holy sites to sing.
1. Westminster Abbey (London, England)
The abbey was site of the 2011 Royal Wedding, I Cinta the atmosphere and the church. It gives anda all a feel of Christmas, don't anda think?
2. Cologne Cathedral (Cologne, Germany)
This is the first cathedral outside of the UK, and for the same reasons as Westminster Abbey.
3. St. Stephen's Basilica (Budapest, Hungary)
Although I have been to Budapest, I had never step inside this beautiful Basilica before, it also has the feel of bringing the Krismas spirit.
4. St. Vitus Cathedral (Prague, Czech Republic)
So far, this is only cathedral that I had ever enter. I Cinta it's Gothic and Medieval architecture inside the Cathedral, atau shall I say magic?
5. St. Stephen's Cathedral (Vienna, Austria)
Another Medieval cathedral that I fell in Cinta with, I also Cinta how Holy and Religious that the cathedral represents while inside.
6. St. Elisabeth Cathedral (Kosice, Slovakia)
Although I had only been to Bratislava, this cathedral is dedicated to St. Elisabeth of Hungary, at that time when Slovakia was historically part of the Kingdom of Hungary.
7. Salzburg Cathedral (Salzburg, Austria)
We had all seen this cathedral in the Sound of Music, so this is another suggestion to perform your favourite carols there!
8. Esztergom Cathedral (Esztergom, Hungary)
The only Hungarian cathedral that I had set foot in, I Cinta the grand organ inside. Holy, Holy, Holy!
So, I wish anda all a happy Merry Christmas!
St. Stephen's Basilica
St. Vitus Cathedral
St. Elizabeth Cathedral.
St Stephen Cathedral