Chuck Chuck might be dropped from Schedule

Councilman posted on Jan 12, 2009 at 05:30AM
I recently saw a story on the SciFi web site listing shows that might not make it to next season, and Chuck was one of them.
This would be a shame. This show is one of the two best shows on TV today. Great cast original ideas, etc.
Make sure to write the network to tell them we're watching. Don't let the few dweebs with Nielsin Ratings boxes wreck a good program.

Chuck 7 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu LongbeachBry said…
Ofcourse it would have to be dropped wouldn't it! In my humble opinion this show (albeit quirky and wierd)is one of the most original shows i've seen in years. How many law/medical dramas do we really need?
hampir setahun yang lalu Councilman said…
As I posted on the other thread there is no indication any where but that short blurb on SciFi that Chuck is in real trouble but lets not take a chance and notify the NBC network that you are a fan.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
The latest episode "Chuck Versus the Third Dimension" was a good one and is to be continued. We need to make sure this Show is here for more than this season and that is up to you to make sure it is. I will keep posting trying to get each of you invloved because it is important to me that this show does not go away. I have post on other forum sites to help insure that people just like you notify the NBC network that we are out there. The other forum has a lot of fans working to make sure this is done. Thanks for your help.
hampir setahun yang lalu Colchikki said…
Hi. I am new here. Chuck is funny and intelligent TV. I hope this show continues. I had a lot of fun watching this week's episode. Dom Monaghan was great too.
Colchikki
link
There is no bigger fan of Chuck than me, "My opinion", what I don't understand is why there are not a lot of outraged people protesting over the talk of removing the show from the schedule. Chuck is As I have said over and over one of the best shows on TV today,
We have to let NBC know we are out here so contact them and tell them how you feel.
Thank you.
Councilman
smirk
If this, one of my all time favorite TV shows ever is canceled and dropped from the schedule, I hope they do one thing. I hope in the final episode Chuck asks Sarah to marry him and she says yes and quits the CIA and goes to work for a Police Dept. and they live happily ever after. Rather than having someone get killed or something. And Casey show up at the wedding as a bartender and has a mission for them. In fact that would be a good show if they stay on.
smirk
Here's a place on NBC you can Post about Chuck.
link
Copy and paste this web site and comment. And do it Soon Please.