Chuck Wouldn't anda like to find that Zackary Levi and Yvonne Strahovski are a real item.

Councilman posted on Apr 05, 2009 at 08:03AM
Being a hopeless romantic to some is a curse. But to me it is a blessing. When I found that that the leads in the show Pysch were more than just friends it was like a dream come true. I thought there is still true love in the world. If it were to happen with Zackary and Yvonne I could die a happy man. Yvonne is without any question one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen and Zackary as unlikely as some may see him would be a match made in heaven.

Chuck 17 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu mystik185 said…
heart
OMG IF THEY ARE TOGETHER IN REAL LIFE.... OMG THAT WOULD BE SOOOOOOOOOOO BRILLIANT !!!!!!
THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER, ON AND OFF SCREEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu Councilman said…
smirk
I find it hard to believe only one person out of all the fans didn't have an opinion on this. And here I thought everyone liked a good love story. I guess it's just two of us mystik185 and me. I wish I were a real mystic I could be a guest on C2Cam. Only I don't care much for 2 of the hosts.
hampir setahun yang lalu misanthrope86 said…
heart
Sorry, I am trying to stay away from the forums and picks in this spot because I am trying to avoid spoilers!

I think it would be cute to see them together. But I know that Zachary seems to be having a great time with his girlfriend at the moment.
smirk
Well it was just a thought. I am just a hopeful romantic. Mostly I would like to see Yvonne with someone would treat her like a queen so she doesn't end up like so many Hollywood types, broken hearted or worse. I like to think of her as being as special a person in real life as she is on camera. Again wishful thinking.
hampir setahun yang lalu Chuckster said…
cool
Zachary May be having fun with someone else but I remain true to Sarah, lol.
 Zachary May be having fun with someone else but I remain true to Sarah, lol.
Chuckster Dude we need to talk seriously, and if not with me there has to be a Devon like person you can talk with. I like a fantasy as much as the next guy you seem to be getting just the slightest bit carried away with this thing you have for Yvonne. It is Yvonne you know and not really Sarah. It's an actress just playing a part. And that picture you posted is not really you, Right. I'll tell you what, post a picture of yourself to let us know your okay and that you know Yvonne is not really your girl friend. What do you say?
I'll think about it. If I do you'll see why people tell me all the time that I look just like the Chuck on TV. Not only that but my fiancee looks a lot like Yvonne so when I talk about Sarah I'm thinking about my girl Windy Sue. Here's a picture of her and if you like it, I'll post one of me. Isn't she beautiful?
 I'll think about it. If I do you'll see why people tell me all the time that I look just like the Chu
hampir setahun yang lalu HillaryC said…
I work nights in security and get off at 4:00am so I just got home and was going through my favorite sites when I cam upon this. And all I can say to the last few posts is, Councilman you're a brave guy and I kind of understand where you're coming from. I was wondering about the same thing you brought up.
To Chuckster all I can say is WOW I can't wait to see what you look like if this is Sarah to you. I wish you both the very best.
smirk
I didn't expect to hear back so soon Chuckster. What can say about Windy Sue other than to add my WOW to Hillary's and just say that Love like the way's of the world and God can be mysterious.
Only because you didn't disrespect me. He's a recent picture of me, the real Chuck
 Only because anda didn't disrespect me. He's a baru-baru ini picture of me, the real Chuck
smirk
Chuckster I wish now that I had sent you a private message to start with and I don't know quite how to put this. The last thing I want to do is hurt your feelings in any way but I have to be honest pal. You and Windy Sue don't really look all that much Like Chuck Bartowski and Sarah. Take your hair cut for example it's all wrong and Windy Sue's hair color is not the same as Sarah's either. But it's always good to have dreams we can get lost in. Especially when your in love with someone, as long as you keep your head out of the clouds and your feet on the ground. Good luck buddy.
hampir setahun yang lalu BondJBond said…
Yes I'd like to add my Good luck Chuck also. I hope all your dreams come true. Check your messages I'm sending you something special.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu HillaryC said…
This is getting too weird even for me.
Okay I have a confession to make. These pictures are not really Windy Sue and Me they are my sister Becky and cousin Abernathy. And the other thing is we were married three months ago. Windy Sue Is much prettier than Becky. This was a test and since you didn't say anything bad about her so here is a real picture of my Windy from before she kind of put on a few pounds last year. She is so damn cute.
 Okay I have a confession to make. These pictures are not really Windy Sue and Me they are my sister B
Oh what the heck here's one of our wedding pictures. Now Windy Sue has much more to love.
 Oh what the heck here's one of our wedding pictures. Now Windy Sue has much lebih to love.
smirk
Okay I'm sorry to say this but it appears the message on the T-shirt in the one picture when compared to this picture seems to be accurate based on the spiraling cost of food alone. No offense meant Chuck but holy Mackerel I'm nearly speechless. I hope you and your Sarah have tons of fun in your life together which will be a long time as long as you Chuck, stay on top of things at all times and not let your love for her smother you. Or words to that effect.
Okay I left this hang out there for a long time as a joke. None of these are the real me or my Sarah. They are all pictures I got off the net by looking for ugly people and weird couples. So I got you C-man. Somebody had to. I thought I'd get you and make a joke at the same time, I'm still laughing about it.
Truth is I have no Sarah with I did. I did read what you posted about people substituting TV people for having real friends and I think I do that some myself. As long as we keep them in perspective and and keep in mind they are not real it's okay. I talked to a real smart guy and he said that was true. Any guy breathing would love to have the real Sarah (Yvonne Strahovski) as a girl friend or even just a friend. But for now like you I suspect C-Man I'll just have her as an imaginary friend. Kind of like the girls do with Chuck and Casey and Capt. Awesome, but never Morgan. I hope they have more self respect than that. He's and idiot, a looser and a midget with bad hair.
 Okay I left this hang out there for a long time as a joke. None of these are the real me atau my Sarah.