Chuck Chuck Vs. the Coup D'Etat

Councilman posted on Oct 13, 2010 at 08:58AM
It might have been over two years ago when I said Chuck and Sarah could be a couple and it could work to help the Show if the writers were up to doing it right.

Now they have proved me right.

Chuck is a great real spy Casey is evolving into a more normal less ridged person.

Morgan is growing up if Father Casey lets him live.

And did I hear it right, Generalissimo Goya, said his blood flows through Casey? Is he going to turn out to be his Father? OMG what a development that would be.

And Best of all Sarah tells Chuck yes she would marry him and she knows what real love is. Now the question is, because we don't for sure. Did Chuck hear her in his conscious mind because he was faking being asleep or will he just know it because his subconscious heard it.
Tune in next time for Chuck Versus the Couch Lock, and we find: When Casey's former team returns looking for him, Chuck must decide what he's willing to sacrifice in order to find his mom. Elsewhere, Morgan works up the nerve to reveal a potentially dangerous secret to Casey.

Wow they do look right together, but my friends know I a sucker romance even if it's just on TV with my imaginary friends. LOL
 It might have been over two years lalu when I berkata Chuck and Sarah could be a couple and it could work

Chuck 2 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu huddygirl2 said…
want Generalissimo Goya being Casey's father that would be development.
hampir setahun yang lalu Councilman said…
smirk
He did say not to kill him he has my blood didn't he? He could be an uncle I guess, but we don't know all that much about Casey other than he has no friends outside of Chuck, Sarah, Morgan, Devon,and Ellie. I wouldn't count Jeff and Lester because they just keep getting more and more creepy, very week almost. I almost freaked last year when Jeff's tons of fun sister showed up and the bachelor party as a dance, and we know his mother is in prison. Holy smoke no wonder he's a basket case.