jackie17 posted on Nov 21, 2008 at 02:06AM
I started watching NCIS at season 3, and I was instantly attached to Ziva David.I am a proud Jew, and when I saw the Star of David on her neck, I almost flipped out. I love Cote. I can't express my feelings enough. Cote de Pablo is the most beautiful human on the face of the planet. I wish I could give a little kiss...
Anyways, I LOVE COTE !!! anybody with me?!?

Cote De Pablo 3 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Carolinekruse said…
I'm totally with you, she is the best :D
My biggest dream is to meet her, but I know that will never happend:(
hampir setahun yang lalu ilovecote said…
i am with you she is my screensaver on my laptop, my phone, and all over my bulletin board!!!! i hope to meet her one day! that is my biggest wish in llife is to meet cote!! i also was instantly attached to her if she is killed off of ncis i dont know if i will be able to watch anymore she to me is what makes ncis, ncis
 i am with anda she is my screensaver on my laptop, my phone, and all over my bulletin board!!!! i hope
hampir setahun yang lalu Elizewyn said…
I definitely agree ;-)
I start watching ncis at the beginning of the 3rd season too, and now, even if i like the first seasons, i can't imagine this show without Cote, she's amazing !!!
I'd love to meet her too, but since i live in France, i don't think it would happen one day...

Jackie, i don't know if you still look at this website but if you do.., but you say you're jewish, i suppose you can speak hebrew maybe...so what do you think about Cote's pronouciation ?