Creepypasta Try to create a scary story with a few sentences

snowwolf2000 posted on Dec 21, 2013 at 01:46AM
You just try to create something scary by using only a few sentences.

Example:

Sam walked over to the wall. On the wall where the words 'Get Out Now' written in blood. Sam almost screamed but covered her mouth. She heard a faint noise. It sounded almost like someone or something was whispering 'Get out, get out, get out, GET OUT NOW!' Then it turned into a yell. Sam started running. She looked behind her and saw a girl about her age who looked a lot like her. Sam ran ever faster, but her efforts were useless. A knife pierced her back. Blood spilled everywhere. The Sam lookalike went over to her and said " There can only be one."

Creepypasta 2 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu CreepyPastaBabe said…
Morgan heard a noise in the basement and asked her mother about it her mom said "its probably the cats." but Morgan didn't think it was so she went to check it out... nothing was there, only an open basement widow. Morgan yelled up the steps and asked "hey mom did you open this window?" no response she yelled mom a few times and decide to walk back upstairs. "mom i called your name like---" she interrupted by a frighting sight. her mom... dead. she saw that some one slit her throat and written in blood on the wall said you're next...
kirbymaniac1 commented…
And then a skeleton popped out. hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu zutaradragon said…
“You've been replaced by a simple doll” He replies “They don't miss you, Because they don't know that you are gone~!” I watch sadly as they play, mommy and the doll...Something's wrong...Lots of doors appear, he hasn't stopped playing on his piano. Suddenly I feel only fear...“You have a choice” I hear “Between any of these doors. Now, here's the fun part!” He adds “There's well over 50 doors, each with it's own symbol and color! The floor will keep spinning, and you must choose~! 2 of these doors will lead you just outside, 2 of them will lead you back home, 2 will lead you to a random place within your town, and still 2 more have a special gift in store. They will take you way back...all the way back to before, and leave you at the entrance where you can choose to not come in. The rest will lead only to more of the mazes I so adore~! And you'll meet new friends just like you! Whatever you choose, I suggest you do quickly! My precious dolls are prone to fits.” He grinned the same grin, looking and sounding as insane as always.