Damon & Elena damon & elena peminat-peminat forum chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11401-11450 of 14056

hampir setahun yang lalu Teamdamon33 said…
heart
I was very happy. They are soooo cute!

No! Just my Glee-OTP. DE is my OTP from everything!
hampir setahun yang lalu laurik2007 said…
big smile
feew! For a minute there you had me scared:)))
I missed Emma though but sure she'll be in the next one
Oh and The Britney episode!! OMG love Brittany poor thing she needs more screen time!
LOL don't be. Nothing can ever beat DE.
I misse her like hell too! She's one of my favs.
I'm sooo excited for that too! Britanny and Britney will glow. I'm sure of that. Britanny just makes me ROFL.
worried
always i mean she has the best lines in the whole damn show!!! and the actress portrays her great...

Julia i have to go now...
Oh this sucks, i have limited internet connection and I'm afraid i won't make it to the end of the month with the hours left:((
That's another reason I've been MIA from fanpop lately...

hope well talk soon, take care
kiss
Ok, bye Lau!
Anyone?
hampir setahun yang lalu iceprincess7492 said…
smile
Hey girls!! I managed to sneak in here one last time... very likely to get yelled at, 12 days to exams... but its VD!!!! And Delena!!! Can't resist not saying anything about the episode for too long... it was a great episode, my heart's breaking a little more week after week, episode after episode seeing Damon like this, he deserves some sort of connection with somebody!!!!!

I just have one question though, doesn't Elena realize what her words and actions DO to Damon???? I mean she's seen him kill her brother already and after he saved her in tonight's epi and fell for her manipulations and heard her say 'you've lost me forever' did Elena not think for a second what will be Damon's reaction. Again??? He clearly was apologizing to her (i'm not saying killing Jeremy deserves to be forgiven so easily) but he's trying... first of all, he's a 160+ old vampire and if Caroline is supposed to try and do all the normal things to keep some humanity left in her, being a newborn shouldn't make it all that difficult, but for Damon its been sooooo long that it's obviously gonna take him a while to become human again, partially at least... and just when it looks like he has some humanity left, it gets snatched away???

I don't really like that a lot, but i do get why Damon's character has to be like that (kinda), its what makes him different from Stefan, shows us that he is not just an 'evil' vampire but can have some 'good' in him too... i just hope the producer's don't torture him for too long...

Loved the line he said at Duke "If you want to see me naked, all you have to do is ask" Its surprising how someone so broken/tortured/torn can still be sooo funny!!!

And of course the line about Elena and Katherine having more than just looks in common... that HAS to get Elena thinking about a lot of things, well i hope she does!!!! can't wait for next week!!!
crying
I like the episode:) but the end was Heartbreaking:(
hampir setahun yang lalu Esteer said…
HELLOOOOOO!

iceprincess I agree with you in EVERYTHING!!
But I think Elena is a bitch ¬¬ SHE'S SOOOOOOOO STUPID! I really hate her now... but well heheheeheh
have u watched the extended preview?
I'M SO FREAKING OUUUUUUUUUUUUUT! omg can't wait until next week!
...but I understand where Elena is coming from...I don't blame her
hampir setahun yang lalu sladkoto_anna said…
hey hey! i haven't been here since a long time ago. so I FINALLY WATCHED THE EPISODE!!! but iceprincess7492 you said it all in a perfect way. i totally agree with you about everything!

i loved everything in the episode mostly one exact thing which you probably wouldn't understand. guess what! "katerina petrova"(kat) is a bulgarian name, but that's not all. My name is anna PETROVA! i am just so happy that damon said it! and right now i'm somewhere in the sky (maybe heaven). but the luckiest person is my cosin, cuz her name is actually KATERINA PETROVA. the last time i heard her she wasn't able to talk. she was watching the episode, skipping to the part when he is saying her name and watch it over and over and over and over again. i'll meet her tomorrow so we can fly through the sky together!
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu angiii7 said…
LMAO That is soooo cool!
I agree the episode was amazing :)
hampir setahun yang lalu paupaug said…
Hi ! Is anyone here ?
hampir setahun yang lalu mariafan said…
wow Anna!!! you are really lucky xD

and i agree with Anj as well :)
hampir setahun yang lalu sladkoto_anna said…
worried
it was very good and very sad! the end with caroline was so heartbreakful! and mostly is elena blind???? how can she do this to damon!? i know he killed jeremy but he apologized! does elena know how hard was this for him!? and how can she use him in such a awful way? i'm starting to dislike her! let's hope that this was one of last sad delena scenes! i mean soon or later elena will have to wake up!
hi Pauline! dont think we've met before.. im Maria :)
Hi, nice to meet you :) I don't think that we met either, it's been a long time since the last time I came here
nice to meet u too =)

oh why? r u busy and stuff?
Well I went on vacation during the summer, plus I had to pass my bac (French exam at the end of high school) in September so I didn't have much time to come here :(
Hey girls!
Hey ! Have we met before ?
I don't think so. I'm Julia. :)
I'm Pauline. Nice to met you :) How are you ?
Nice to meet you too Pauline! I'm fine, what about you?
crying
I'm fine too, though I've just watched TVD, so I'm still heartbroken after the "You've lost me forever" scene
Hi Julia!!

yup i understand Pauline.. but at least u finished high school!
laugh
Heey Maria! What did you think of 2x03?
i loved it!!!!! the end was heartbreaking (again) though.. but we got many DE scenes <3
wbu?
Me too! For some reason I loved the ending! I don't know why? Maybe because Damon showed Elena that she wasn't right about what she did and also put one thing in her mind that might hount her until she realizes that Damon doesn't deserved what she did to him. But, I loved Stefan and Caroline interaction, but Matt breaking up with her was sad tho I think she did it on purpose.
Well actually I finish high school if I passed my exam. I'll have the result monday
Lol, kinda love the ending too, but I think I have a thing for heartbreaking scenes. And I'm really starting to like Stefan and Caroline. They were awesome in this ep
i loved it too!! i didnt expect Damon to say sorry in this episode and this way.. he really meaned it!
yeah Stefan & Caroline are cute! i really like them xD
Yeah! But I was a little disapointed on him... I thought he didn't lie.
well good luck with the results!!! will u go to uni if u pass?
same. when i watched the webclip in the car i thought Damon was telling the truth about the ring but..:/
Yes me too, but at least he finally told her the truth at the end of the episode
when i watched the webclip in the car i thought Damon was telling the truth about the ring but..:/

Me too! And I was very happy! LOL

But with that kiss on her cheek I'm freaking happy again!
Thanks Maria ! And yes I'll go to uni if I (hopefully)pass.

Oh and the kiss ! It made me so happy ! But now it's even harder to wait until next ep (and I've finish ep 3 only a hour ago)
But now it's even harder to wait until next ep

That's true. But we waited 4 months to season premiere. I think we can handle a week. :)
u will pass ;)

omg i can't wait!! do u girls believe she knows it's Damon kissing her? i think no :/
"we waited 4 months to seaon premiere. I think we can handle a week. :)"
You're right. And hopefully we'll be rewarded with amazing D/E scene .Plus Can't wait to see the Elena/Katherine confrontation, it's going to be awesome !
And hopefully we'll be rewarded with amazing D/E scene .Plus Can't wait to see the Elena/Katherine confrontation, it's going to be awesome !

I can't wait!
She probably don't :( or maybe she's a little drunk :). Drunk Elena is so much fun, maybe she won't mind damon kissing her :)
do u girls believe she knows it's Damon kissing her? i think no :/

I don't have the feintest idea about that.LOL
yeah maybe drunk or thinking it's stefan.. idk.. she seems so happy there!
I've just print screented the this pic. It's my next icon. LOL
She probably think it's Stefan :( Btw, i wonder where he is while Damon is kissing Elena, with Caroline or Katherine maybe ?
I love your new icon Julia !
Thanks!
great icon Julia!!!

i hope he is with Katherine ;) but and with Caroline wouldnt be bad!