Danny Phantom Danny Phantom, Double the Trouble.

page-to-page posted on Feb 03, 2013 at 11:16PM
This is a FanFic. I started it to practice my writhing. Then I wonder if anyone would like to read it.

Afther the Phantom Planet, Vald came back to earth with a plan to destroy Danny Phantom for good. He united the gosths form the gosth zone. He plan was flawless util Danni, hes own creation, made his plan fail. He kidnap her and tried to get ride her, but Danny saved her. Or did he?

The story takes place about a year after all of that.

If anyone is interessted I would update the story every weekend and awsere any question about the story during the week. If I can't post I will warn in edvance that I can't.

Danny Phantom 6 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu laura199627 said…
big smile
I would like to read it! It sounds pretty interesting :) I like the plot
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu page-to-page said…
Chapter 1,
Sorry about any spelling mistakes!

The nigth was cold and calm, only one shadow runned trougth the streets. The shadow was scared, torture and tired, but she had to continued getting away from something, so evil, so much more powerfull then she is. She ran down a alley where she heard a metalic click. She turn to see three faces slowly forming in the dim light placed on the side of an old building. They looked unfriendly, the man on the lefth wear a red badana, he had a fat greasy face and wild smile. The one on the rigth was skeeny, he had black hair falling on his eyes. The one in the center had a beard starting to grow, he had mean eyes percing througth the nigth, he was the one holding the nife.

-''Well what do we have here'' said the skeeny man.

-''Do you have money!'' asked the man on the lefth with excitement.

-''Calm down Mitch, don't make are guest unconftable'' the man holding the nife spoke last.

-''N-no, awsered a yough girl with difficulty.

The three man approched. It took a few secounds and lots of energy for the girl to finaly let out a scream. She felt the nife next to her skin and the breath of the man on her ear.

-''If you don't have any money, we could work on another price''. wisper the man still holding the nife.

-''L-let go! Help!, this time the cry came louder.

-'' You guys have five secound to scram or I call the police! scream a new voice covering the sexual remarks of the three mans.

Mitch was the first one to turn and started yelling that he saw a cell phone. The two others followed him out the alley.

A boy ran after the girl who felt on her knees.

-''Are you ok, did they hurt you?'' asked the boy sitting down next to the victim.

-'' I em...'' awsered the girl about to past out.

The boy lean to cacth her fall. She slowly raised her head to see her saviour. At that moment where there eyes meant, a look of terror appear on the boy face as he backed away.

-''Dannielle?'' He asked in a surprised and scared tone.

So this is only a preview to give a idea of what the story will be like. I will probebly post the rest of chapter one tomorow and chapter 2 next weekend. Hope you liked it and plz leave your comments!

Chapter 1, part 2.

-''Dannielle''he asked in a surprised and scared tone.

The girl backed away, the boy was even surprised on how fast she moved.

-''H-how do you know my name'' said Dannielle terrified. ''You w-work for Vald?!

-''It's me, James, calm down.'' awsered the boy getting worried again. He streached his arm in attempt to calm her.

-''No! Get away, don't touch me! she scream trying to get father away.

-''Dannielle, it's fine, don't be affraid. Did you hit your head or something?''

-''Get away! I don't know you!''

She crawl betten some trash cans and boxes. James wasn't sure but he thouth he heard her cry in a really weak wimp.

I know it's really really short, but this was the end of chapter one. Next weekend it will be the full chapter in one peace promis. Danny will also appear in the next chapter if anyone was wondering.
hampir setahun yang lalu laura199627 said…
Awesome :D!!!
Chapter 2
Sorry this is a really a small chapter, most of the chapter are not very long , but there probebly going to have a lot of chapter to fair. So hope you like it.

Danny woke up with a knock on his door. He heard a small skeeking sound and saw Dannielle poke her head inside the frame.

-''Wake up sleepy head, your going to be late for school'' she said grinning ''Plus your girlfriend is waiting for you in the living room.''

Danny got up with a grun. He grab a pair of jeans and put his shirt on. He didn't brush his hair but did take the time to brusth his theefth beford finding Sam talking with Jazz on the coach.

-''Hey, your up"" laugh Sam turning her head to see Danny advencing toward her.

-''Where's Tucker?'' asked Danny looking around.

-''He said he had something to take care of'' Sam tried to hold a grin. ''He also said that he can use the << But Sir, I'm mair, you can't give me detention>> excuse if hes late.

-''Hes stuck on a level of Call of Duty isn't he?''

-''Yup''

-''Time to go! yelled Dannielle entering the room with a piece of toast in her hand.

-''Wait you not going to eat?'' Danny was half way out the front door when jazz asked.

-''I'll buy something at the school cafteria!''

They were almost at school when Tucker came rushing next to them. He looked like he spended the hole nigth playing. His shirt was was backward his eyes looked wide behing his glasses and he obviously didn't took a shower. He was smilling widly. It tool a few minutes beford he found the breath to say what was on his mind.

-'' Dude you need to go to the gym'' said Danny '' your in terribel shape''

-'' I... Hmf... did it'' breathed out Tucker

-''You used a cheat code'' replied Danny

-Dude, not... Hmf... cool.''

At that momment the school bell rang and everyone started running to get inside.Tucker tried to fallow behind.

Don't furget you can send me question anytime in the week. I'll be posthing chapter 3 next week. Thanks for reading!
laura199627 commented…
great chapter :)! hampir setahun yang lalu
Chapter 3

James slowly started to realize he spent the night in the alley. He got up and looked around to see if the girl was still there. He finally found her under a compliance box. Her eyes were open wide staring at nothing, James even wonder if she sleep at all. He kneel down to see more clearly her wounds, she was badly injured and he had a feeling that at least most of the damage wasn't by the tree man from last night.

-''We should get those wounds clean before they get infected''.

-''How do you know me?'' She asked realizing James was in front of her.

she looked down to see her wounds. The blood coming out wasn't ordinary. It was bright green, but James knew it was normal, well for her. She wasn't human, she was a clone created by Vlad Master.

-''Lucky guest?''He tried to think of a good response. '' You look like one of my friends in the dark. Her name is Danielle.

-''Oh-Ehm I'' She didn't look sure weather to believe him or not. '' I prefer being call Danni whit an I.

-''Ok, then, Danni, '' said James softly.'' there's a arena close, where you could take a shower''.

-''If you don't know who I am'' she asked curiously ''why are you not freak out by my wounds?''

-''Trust me I saw allot of strange things in my life'' replied James getting up and giving a hand to Danni.

Jams wasn't sure his response would work, but he figured that she had nothing else to loose. She grab his hand and got up.

-''It doesn't mean I trust you'', she whispered before following him out the alley.

Sorry, I didn't post last weekend but I was really tired and didn't really feel like it. Yes this chapter is even more short. But most of the chapter are only little scenes because of the way I imagined the story. Don't be afraid to ask question, I promise I will answer.