DBSK YUNJAE?!! fr real??...

sujudbsk posted on Aug 25, 2009 at 04:52AM
as everyone should know,yunjae is the most famous couple among dbsk;;..if we see video about yunjae,,,there're many clues we can see.such as their jealousy..hugging..n much more.when i see their videos;;..sometimes i think they;re real.but i know that's really impossible.so come on guys..write ur comment here.what do u think about thm??...erm...u must see jaejoong letter 2 dbsk members..that's the big clue...hehe..

DBSK 8 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu PixieJJC said…
big smile
Ummm... not to be mean but... why did you post the same topic multiple times? O.o

I actually think YunJae is VERY possible. I mean, 5 men living together without any girls around.. c'mon! Something is bound to happen. Jae is too pretty to be straight and Yunho... well he might be straight but still... IDK!
hampir setahun yang lalu sujudbsk said…
smirk
really??
i think i'm crazy about them!!

erhmm..but thanks fr ur comment..
i really appreciates fr that..
hampir setahun yang lalu PixieJJC said…
big smile
You would want them to be together? Like together TOGETHER?

Don't get me wrong! I LOVE the boys and I wouldn't have any problem loving them if they were, in fact, gay. I would love them even more for admitting it. BUT the fangirl in me still hopes to date Jae someday lmao!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu xYunHo said…
laugh
My Yunho ♥ -- On JJ's cell phone is already enough evidence .
Haha . I love YunJae but I like all couples ~~ .
They all have their own moments and it's really cute :D .
YunJae was the first one I found out about and every time I see something related to YunJae I squeal ! Lol .
But I still love all couples equally ~ <3
hampir setahun yang lalu xxSushixx said…
I'm A big fan of DBSK but I dont know why fans
just keep coupling them together -_- I dont think
that the are coupls and I really wish that fans just
stop making such things ! I hope u ppl just stop
I'm Not jealous or something but I think it's really awkward that
u Love to see you fav Idol acting like GAYS !!
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu rhnayunjae said…
the way that they look at each other is romantic...in their looks you can see the passion,the jealousy and the love who is between them!
the others couple is just for the fans..But really...YunJae is not like YooSu or JaeMin or others...
Im a Big Fan of DBSK....and anyway it's okay if they are homosexual or straight or anything :)
hampir setahun yang lalu HyeRin said…
crying
IDK.... Maybe just fan service and brotherly love..... But still, IDK.... I will be the happiest person in this world if YunJae existed, because there's hope for DB5K..... We can only hope.....
hampir setahun yang lalu 5minus1is0 said…
smile
I like YJ as much as the next fangirl, but I think it's just fanservice and friendship/brotherhood. Most people cite how they constantly touch each other, etc, as evidence of their "love", but people have to remember that Korea is a different culture than US (or elsewhere) where touches b/w guys doesn't mean they have homosexual tendencies. Also, looks have nothing to do with sexuality... so the fact that Jaejong is "too pretty" is not really a good argument. Yunho and Jaejoong has stated multiple times that they want girlfriends and had girlfriends in the past so I will trust their statements. And obviously, with the current situation, even if they are homosexuals, it's unlikely that they are dating each other.