Death Note Death note RP anybody? :3

pinkiepie213 posted on Nov 11, 2014 at 11:58PM
Here's my OC (( original character ))
Name: Julie Penber
Friends/Family: Ray Penber; Older brother
Hobby/Job: I'm a New York Detective, Unlike my brother, I wasn't on the Kira case. I was researching something a little less importiant. The researchers I worked with called it " the shinigami case " A case that was a little on the supernatural side. But, I quit that case when my brother died. I had to figure out what the hell was going on. I took the Kira case.
Crush: L
Bio: I was Ray Penber's younger sister, and I was a little more careful and cautious than he was. One day, My older brother said that he had an importiant case in Japan. When I had heard that he had ever come back to America, I decided to take on the Kira case myself to avenge his death and get my revenge. I decided to work for L, the leader of the local police task force of Tokyo, Japan.

Death Note 12 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Charlios said…
((What does your character look like?))
Name:Unknown
Alias:Crimrose
Friends/family:Unknown
Hobby/job:I'm a Shinigami hunter, i have a special gun with special bullets that help me kill shinigamis, then I destroy there Death notes so they cause no harm to the world
Crush:Near
Bio:To be discovered

(( This is how she looks like, she dyed her hair pink when she was little))
 ((What does your character look like?)) Name:Unknown Alias:Crimrose Age:17 Friends/family:Unknown
((Wanna start?))
hampir setahun yang lalu pinkiepie213 said…
Mk here's what Julie looks like: link

Julie, aka, Ravenclaw, (( lol SRRY I love Harry potter!!! XD )) was walking towards the Japanese police task force office to see where L an near were. She had a very importiant message to tell them about. Suddenly, she saw a black book with the words DEATH NOTE on the front cover. She froze. Is this the book that her older brother was talking about? She slowly backed away, then ran as fast as she could to the police office, where L and Nea were waiting.
Charlios commented…
Nea? hampir setahun yang lalu
pinkiepie213 commented…
LOL Imeant NEAR!!! XD hampir setahun yang lalu
((I LOVE HARRY POTTER TOO!!!!!))
Crimrose was also heading for the japanese police office, she had some things to talk about with L and Near, she saw Julie running and followed her, quietly and with the agility of a cat
Julie headed into the police office and asked to see L And near (( DUDE * BRRROOFIST* ))
((BROFIST!!!!!!))
Up stairs, in the room were L and Near were, a window had been opened and Crimrose had came in, closing the window behind her and sneaking in, hiding in a......CLOSET ((The most unsespecting place to hide XD))
Julie smashed through the door." L, Near, i have some importiant news."
Near:What is it?
Julie froze." do you guys have strawberry cake?! :3 "
L:Maybe, why?
Crimrose was listening to them, but getting bored
Her thought:When are they talking about that Kira guy?
Julie smiled." cuz it's my favorite...." (( btw srry im a little late! computer ban...))
smile
Heres a pic of Julie that i made on rinmarugames.com:
BTW she wears glasses!! XD
 Heres a pic of Julie that i made on rinmarugames.com: BTW she wears glasses!! XD