Death Note Death Note Movie!

AnimeFanXIII posted on Dec 15, 2008 at 10:56PM
As you know there are three Death Note movies: Death Note, Another Note; Death Note, The Last Name; Death Note, L Change the World. You might not have heard but there are rumors going around about an American made Death Note movie. The rumors are most likely real, but they haven't chosen the cast yet. There are also rumors that Zac Efron might be Light Yagami and I hope to death that is not true! So yeah I just wanted to tell you guys about the movie.

Death Note 7 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu shortynme said…
That would be awesome!
As to your Zack Efron comment, I started laughing, hard enough that my eyes watered. LOL
hampir setahun yang lalu that-girl said…
it wont be that good if zack preform as Raito! i think they should stick with the japanes actor tatsuya fijiwara,i thought that he looks alot like Raito,nice choise!
hampir setahun yang lalu AzureKite13 said…
www.deathnoteforum13.zforum.biz

Join My forum if you like death note. At least check it out. We need true Death note Fans here. check it out. We have music, a gallery to upload pics. A chat box, and some cool people and alot of topics to talk about. So join today you wont regret it!
hampir setahun yang lalu DebGulledge said…
Did they really make Death Note: Another Note into a movie? I loved the book! It was so good!
hampir setahun yang lalu cici746454 said…
kool i want to see it soo bad!!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu jrockkitty said…
heart
I really love Tatsuya Fujiwara's portrayal of Light Yagami. He rock!!!
 I really Cinta Tatsuya Fujiwara's portrayal of Light Yagami. He rock!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu Lani27 said…
Death Note: Another Note is a movie? That's new!