Death Note characters anda don't like

soups posted on Mar 07, 2009 at 07:35PM
death note characters you just don't like. admit them.

Death Note 53 balas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 53

hampir setahun yang lalu DebGulledge said…
I really don't like Light, obviously, or Aizawa from the detective people's team.
IllusionDolls commented…
I really like Aizawa. I do hate Light, in general, yet, have mixed feelings about him, at the same time. I'm not sure, anymore. Even with new perspectives, all of the things that I hated about him didn't disappear, because I would hate that in any person. hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu soups said…
but Light has potato chips and a pet shinigami
and Aizawa has a nice little 'fro

don't you want to touch it?
a little bit?
hampir setahun yang lalu shortynme said…
I hate Light. I was happy when he died!
lol, a pet shinigami? XD
but Aizawa's kinda a jerk. He even said he hated L!
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
i bet ryuuk would roll over and play dead for an apple~

yeah but
THE 'FRO
IT'S JUST i dunno

(to be honest i don't really like L very much either...)
 i bet ryuuk would roll over and play dead for an apple~ yeah but THE 'FRO IT'S JUST i dunno (to be
OMG, soups! You don't like L????
Weeeell i don't DISlike him..

he's just not my favorite, is all

; 3;
hampir setahun yang lalu shortynme said…
Light sucks. I was thrilled when he died. Misa was really annoying but she kind of grew on me for pure amusement.
I actually did like Misa. I didn't like her at first, but now I think she's adorable. :)
angry
and I do hate Light. >:(
hampir setahun yang lalu alexapetrelli said…
MISA!!!!!!!!
I used to REALLY hate Mello, but he's slowly growing on me the more I watch and read of him lol
worried
Whaaaat, I love Mello!
hampir setahun yang lalu giovannimtz said…
laugh
I Con't Believe This Everyone HATES LIGHT, What did HE DO? LIGHT'S COOL, SMART, HANDSOME, AND SEXY!
IllusionDolls commented…
Oh, anda have so much to learn. hampir setahun yang lalu
Yeah, what did he do other than develop a god complex and murder hundreds of people, that cool smart handsome sexy devil!
hampir setahun yang lalu _Charlie_ said…
worried
how can people hate Light? D:

i don't like Near..
hampir setahun yang lalu metalnaunx said…
I like light...but Near an L are really cool!!!!!!!!
Cause Light sucks! Stupid Light *mutters to self and sits in dark corner* How do all you people love him?
hampir setahun yang lalu The3rdL said…
I hate Near
IllusionDolls commented…
Then why is your nama pengguna 'the third L'? Near is the third L, in case anda were not aware. hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu BeB said…
mischievous
I hate Misa, Takada, and last but certainly LEAST.... LIGHT IMAGAY!!! And you know y?! He killed L! I mean did you see the bonus clip of L's funeral?! He was disrespectful and a complete disgrace. He barked like a dog! And Misa KISSED L (on the cheek none the less) and Takada killed Mello and it was her fault Matt died. Oh and for you BB lovers.... KIRA KILLED HIM TOO! Dats all for now my pets! *waves* I must go muder some person *cough* brother *cough* Smilez!
 I hate Misa, Takada, and last but certainly LEAST.... LIGHT IMAGAY!!! And anda know y?! He killed L! I
hampir setahun yang lalu cici746454 said…
hhhhmmmm lets see i really hate light and misa misa is weried and she kissed L on the cheek i was about to throw my tv out the window!!!!!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu ChocoCutie411 said…
crying
I don't like Takada and her stupid bodyguards. She murdered one of my favortie characters Mello!And her bodyguards shot Matt over 9000 times!R.I.P both of them!
 I don't like Takada and her stupid bodyguards. She murdered one of my favortie characters Mello!And h
hampir setahun yang lalu WammysBoyzRock said…
mischievous
The Death Note charaters I absolutly HATE are Light,Mikami,and Takada...I want to rip they're guts out!....Watch them suffer....*evil smirk*
hampir setahun yang lalu venvargie said…
I hate Near and Mello.

Near is just a stupid annoying little L wannabe. NOT EVEN L FIGURED IT ALL OUT THAT QUICKLY.

And Mello was just annoying and I swear he is a closet female...
hampir setahun yang lalu ElloToL said…
meh
Hate is a very strong word, so let's say I dislike with a passion, M'kay? I dislike Light the most. First of all, he was the cause of L's premature death (and many others). But I wouldn't have liked him even if he never found the notebook. When he lost his memories he acts all righteous and junk, while being absolutely perfect. It sickens me. There are way too many anime characters with God complexes. I also dislike with a passion Aizawa and Takada. Aizawa's a meanie head who's way too serious and Takada, well, there's obvious reasons I dislike her. One: her personality. Two: Developing a relationship (or what she thought was a relationship) with Light when she knew he was 'with' Misa. Hoebiscuit. Three: Let's just say.... R.I.P Mello & Matt :'(. I also kind of don't like Mr.Yagami. He irks me for some reason. Matsuda is an annoying git, Misa acts like a typical teenage girl (excepting teenage girls like me,of course, who are totally awesome-possum), Demegawa is an obnoxious fatty, Snyder doesn't like Mello (which is reason enough to shun him), Mikami is a freak, and the random kid in the first chapter is a jerkface too. Many others I don't care to list also. You know what? It might've been easier to ask which characters I DO like. Just saying.
hampir setahun yang lalu wolfmaster3000 said…
I HATE AND I MEAN I HATE NEAR THE WHITE HAIRED FAGGOT sorry had to get out of system I also hated misa she was so stupid
hampir setahun yang lalu Tael said…
LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT!!!!!He is a fag and deserves to be dead although I was sad when he died
hampir setahun yang lalu Lawli-gagger said…
Light Imagay...*breaks stuff*
Misa...>_>
Rem
Kiyomi
Roger (watari #2)
demegawa isn't that his name? i hate that fat turd
all of Mello's gang partners >_>

<3 L 4ever
hampir setahun yang lalu Animeanimal said…
cloudy
(sigh) How many times do I have to say this... if you dont like a character, you dont like the show. They all have thier important roles to play! and the show would not be complete without all of them!
@Animeanimal: nonsense, you can dislike a particular character but otherwise enjoy the show. This thread is a perfect example: we're all Death Note fans, and love a lot of the characters, but some characters just grind on our nerves--and sometimes, they are supposed to.
hampir setahun yang lalu dollhousegirl24 said…
Characters I don't like:
Takada: Well on top of the fact that she killed Mello and was responsible for Matt's death, she was just a bitch.
Rem: Who kills L for Misa? WTF?
Aizawa: He's too tight laced
Higuchi: He is gross and creepy
Light: He had L killed. I am 50-50 with Light. I love him yet hate him. Without him there would have been no show, yet I still just can't stand him.
hampir setahun yang lalu zgfangrl said…
Light- he got L killed, I will NEVER forgive him for that.
Takada- she got Matt and mello killed. And I LOVE my Matt.
Mello- hes kinda funny but I don't really care for him...
Rem- she helped L get killed, which can NOT EVER be forgiven.
Misa- also helped get L killed. So I HATE her

Characters I love with all my heart!
L- who doesn't love him?! I will kill all who appose him with my lasers!
Near- he's so cute ^_^ plus he's got white hair an he's always playing with toys he just rocks!
BB- L's twin you have to love him! Plus he's a cannibal killer! And I LOVE cannibals!
Matt- every show needs a crazy gamer boy!

hampir setahun yang lalu rainbow0242 said…
i don't like mikami and takada
hampir setahun yang lalu Animeanimal said…
I LOVE them all!
hampir setahun yang lalu Lucy64 said…
heart
lol, i dont really like near or mello. just wierd rip off projections of Ls personality if you ask me. But i really dont understand you guys...why would u hate a main charactor? i mean, yes light was crazy with power, but c'mon. dont tell me you didnt get chills everytime he shocked you with one of his amazingly intelligent cheat everything plans. and L. i admit, i got slightly annoyed with L everytime he tried to blow everyone off and work alone. BVut other than that hes hillarious! wheres the LOVE ppl?
hampir setahun yang lalu Lawli-gagger said…
hmmm
@ Lucy.
So because they are a main character they shouldn't be hated?
Bull.
I hate Light like its nobody's business and it will stay that way.
His actions are what made me hate him so that part about getting chills? No. Lizzie got pissed fuck chills. xD
hampir setahun yang lalu dollhousegirl24 said…
^^ Exactly! Without him there would have been no show, but he is still just a jackass.
hampir setahun yang lalu cutehamiiscute said…
I really couldn't stand watching Near.
His emotionless face (other than creepy pedo smiles) was boring and had no real character. Also he has never walked! Like never has he made one step, it's either him sitting on the floor, twirling his hair or standing for a brief moment with glowing eyes just to settle down and sit again! Even Mello was more interesting. I do agree with Light being taken down but WHY WAS IT NEAR! I would have rather seen Light win unless L took him down. Now that would have been cool :D
hampir setahun yang lalu lil-blue-tiger said…
tongue
I can't understand why I'm replying and why everyone hates Light. Yes, he kill L and damn! How could he kill L?! D: but still there's
something that make me like Light. I was seriously sad when he died, more than with L's death. (well that's too because I really didn't believe L was death at first) But everyone has their opinions (others are fangirls xD).
I hate Takada. That bitch. And at first I dislike Near for being a copycat. Right now I still don't like him too much. First time I saw Misa I hated her but now is another story. And last, Higuchi and Demegawa. Who doesn't hate those?
hampir setahun yang lalu Dreamer237 said…
light and misa. god they're annoying! -_-
hampir setahun yang lalu hitsuXhina said…
big smile
I hate Misa. She's an annoying idiot. "I love Light even tho we just met and I'll let him use me cuz i love him BLAH BLAH BLAH"
You stupid bitch! O.o
Anyhoo......
I notice a lot of people don't like Light. I'll agree, he was insane, but I found it enjoyable to watch him. Cuz he took a chip... and ATE IT!
:D
hampir setahun yang lalu rosie_nightshad said…
*gasp* how could so many people hate (strongly dislike) Near and L!?!? They are so cute! I was so mad when they killed L, I was about to puch the next person that would come into the room i was watching it and ask, "whats happening?" And Misa!! Shes so funny!! Omg, but i really dont like Light that much, hes okay, but i dont rly like him. Personally i dont like the police people (cant remember their names right now and it annoying me) Such as, Lights dad, the afro guy, etc.
hampir setahun yang lalu Sammisaurus said…
hmmm
I freaking love Light, you people are all crazy! I didn't like Mello all that much, but I liked him better when I re-watched the series. I didn't like Higuchi, because he was a total creep. And for some reason I didn't like Rem. She was just too serious... Oh and who could forget Ms. Takada? But then again I don't think anyone liked her haha
hampir setahun yang lalu MaelChan said…
meh
I dislike Takada for her personality and the fact that she killed matt. I really dont like Mello for some reason. just sometimes..but. uh.
hampir setahun yang lalu WammysBoyzRock said…
DebGulledge, i also don't like aizawa! XD
hampir setahun yang lalu Ryuzakiluver18 said…
tongue
Misa and Rem -_-
hampir setahun yang lalu ichigo-k said…
I agree with the misa part and N can never replace L but he's still pretty awesome
hampir setahun yang lalu girpandababies said…
demagawa(?) and the *new* kira
hampir setahun yang lalu xAyumuEndless said…
I like everyone..they had good roles and maked the series the way it was..though i think L is waay too overrated, and Misa is waay too misunderstod really..so much hate.. =3=
hampir setahun yang lalu wishey said…
I hate Light, and Takada, and Misa is really pathetic/ annoying
hampir setahun yang lalu Lani27 said…
1) Takada
Stupid bitch! She killed Mello and Matt! *rant* *rant*
2) Near
Don't shoot me I-love-Near-I-Hate-Mello people, but... *rant* *rant* *rant*
Anyway, Near is an emotionless and cold hearted person. I mean, he pratically orders Gevanni, Linder and the others around like robots. But what annoys me most is that Near is pratically the only main character that survies at the end. *rant* *rant*
3) Light
Murderer... Cruel... Hypocrite... Arrogant... *rant* *rant*
Explained?
4) Demegawa
Well whadda ya think? (Btw, for people who don't know, he's the TV guys that brodcasts Misa's fake Kira vids.) *rant* *rant*
5) Higuchi
*rant* *rant*

Please don't shoot me.