Death Note I Just Saw Death Note

lady__doom posted on Sep 26, 2007 at 06:14AM
ive never read the manga or heard of death note till recently and im now officially ADDICTED! this anime is amazing! its so witty and brilliant. i love it!

Death Note 12 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu 0o0o_megan_o0o0 said…
Yes! My friend watched it before me and always told me to watch it but I never had the time. I finally watched it and LOVE IT! O_O It always has my head spinning. C:
hampir setahun yang lalu Zerstoren said…
Its an amazing show, certainly more stimulating to watch than most shows on ABC, NBC or FOX every weeknight
hampir setahun yang lalu monk-miroku said…
death note is the best!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu Jared_Sol said…
It's great for the first 18 episode, then I find it dips and when it comes back up, it never reaches it's old allure.

That said, I love it and have gone so far as to buy a death note. Though based on countless typos and the fact that I can find similarly boxed ones all over eBay, I think it's a chinese knockoff. Oh well.
hampir setahun yang lalu XxcrazywriterxX said…
I know...its the only anime i watch...i dont know any other good ones as much as DN
hampir setahun yang lalu eeyorelvr said…
it is the best anime show in the whole collection
hampir setahun yang lalu Aviantei said…
i got into it the same way. Addicting. no?
hampir setahun yang lalu AzureKite13 said…
www.deathnoteforum13.zforum.biz

Join My forum if you like death note. At least check it out. We need true Death note Fans here. check it out. We have music, a gallery to upload pics. A chat box, and some cool people and alot of topics to talk about. So join today you wont regret it!
hampir setahun yang lalu Light26833 said…
big smile
death note rules
hampir setahun yang lalu Light26833 said…
angry
i was so mad i didnt see it sooner
hampir setahun yang lalu DebGulledge said…
laugh
I just started watching it a few weeks ago, and it's defiantely addicting! I love it so much. My family doesn't love it as much, though, 'cause I talk about it all the time, especially L! lol
hampir setahun yang lalu cici746454 said…
i love death note!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!