Death Note Soalan

lady__doom posted on Sep 27, 2007 at 07:40AM
i just started watching death note and was looking for a cool pic to use as my default when i came across pics of actual ppl dressed as the character for what im guessing is a movie. so my question is....... is the a death note movie??? if so can you plz tell me how i can see it

Death Note 9 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Zerstoren said…
Yes there is a death note movie--However it is Live action. There are 2 actually, the sequal is called 'The Last Name'

Try this link:

link
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu lady__doom said…
thank you soooooo much!!
i didnt think anyone would respond :)
i loove you soo much right now!
so theres only a live action not a anime huh?

are they any good?
The movies are decent but i suggest watching the anime in its entirety before you watch the movies, as their endings do differ :D. I enjoyed them both. Unfortunately no, no death note anime movies at the moment.
awwww that kinda sucks well im at episode 21 right now and i gotta got to sleep for work. woooooow i stood awake a while to watch this lol. i kinda got waaaaaaaay too addicted!

lol i was just gonna ask how the endings where different.......... i really dont wanna know. i wanna be surprised :P
Yeah its addictive eh? I think i watched waaay too many the first time i sat down to watch.
lol i wish i had that kinda time im alway at work or running around but i try to atleast watch 3 a day.

lol how many did you watch that first time
hampir setahun yang lalu deathnote said…
OK I don't know about you people but at fist I got so into it I watched the whole thing in 4 days (new record)
hampir setahun yang lalu AzureKite13 said…
www.deathnoteforum13.zforum.biz

Join My forum if you like death note. At least check it out. We need true Death note Fans here. check it out. We have music, a gallery to upload pics. A chat box, and some cool people and alot of topics to talk about. So join today you wont regret it!
hampir setahun yang lalu cici746454 said…
i watched the deathnote movie!!!!!!!! its awesome