Detective Conan 44 FACTS EVERY DETECTIVE CONAN''S peminat MUST KNOW !

sam71 posted on Mar 10, 2013 at 11:46AM
Many people don't read articles so I decided it to post it on forums as well as on articles so that more and more people can know these facts ...

PLEASE READ IT DETECTIVES

1. Shinichi has been living alone since he was 14 years old, when his parents moved to Los Angeles. He didn't want to go with his parent because probably he didn't want to leave Ran alone.

2. Shinichi's detective talent comes from his father, while the show-off personality comes from his mother.

3. Shinichi's appearance really looks like Yusaku, his father, only his blue eyes is taken from Yukiko, his mother.

4. Shinichi can do almost anything like soccer, being a detective, acting, skating, music, etc. I can say that he's almost perfect. His weakness is only in singing. That's why he's often mocked by his middle-school teacher because of that inability.

5. Shinichi has realized that he loves Ran since he was in the 2nd grade of junior high school, while Ran realized the same when she went to New York with Shinichi (when they met the serial killer).

6. Shinichi's favorite food is lemon-pie and his favorite drink is ice-coffee.

7. After he turned into Conan, he told Agasa the truth first probably because Agasa was the first person he met after he shrunk and he thought that professor could help him out.

8. Conan has tried to tell the truth to Ran for many times, but always failed because of something.

9. Conan has two cell-phones, one he uses as Conan and one he uses as Shinichi.

10. Kogoro sometimes dislikes Shinichi because he thought that Shinichi took his job and maybe he's a little bit jealous(?), but since Conan moved to the agency his career jump up.

11. Shinichi's biggest idol is Sherlock Holmes. He even can do the method that Holmes usually uses, like reading people just by shaking hands.

12. Shinichi's first case was when he was on a plane to Los Angeles

13. Shinichi has said to Ran that he hates seeing her crying.

14. When Ran got an amnesia in Movie 4, she kept seeing Shinichi in her mind but she couldn't remember him.

15. Ran and Kazuha have a great fear of ghost and such things even though they're skilled in martial arts.

16. It's possible that Ran's birthday is on October 2nd. Aoyama has said that there'll be a case of Ran's birthday turning 17.

17. Other than Shinichi, Ran's best friend since childhood is Sonoko. Ran truly appreciate their friendship, so she never let money (Sonoko is very rich) come between their friendship.

18. Sonoko's uncle, Jirokichi Suzuki is very ambitious to catch Kaito Kid. But he always fails.

19. Shinichi and Kid met for the first time on the Clocktower Heist, that before Shinichi shrunk.

20. Shinichi's father and Kaito's father were also rivals, Yusaku is the one who gave the name "KID" taken from "1412" number.

21. Kaito Kid hates fish and he can't do ice-skating.

22. Kaito Kid has ever disguised as Shinichi and almost kissed Ran in Movie 8. -_-

23. Even though they're rivals, it's often seen that Kaito and Shinichi helps each other in some cases, including the Showdon with BO.

24. It's possible that the organization that Kaito dealed with is the same organization as Black Organization, only different branch from what Shinichi dealed with.

25. At first, Haibara was cold and showed dislike toward Ran. But after Ran saved her from the organization, Haibara started to see her sister in Ran and tried hard to protect Ran.

26. Kaito Kid really likes chocolate.

27. Kaito Kuroba realized that his father, Toichi, was killed by an organization who's looking for Pandora. That's why Kaito started being KID to look for Pandora before the organization finds it first.

28. Gin is left-handed.

29. Black Organization has three high-ranked members, they are Anokata, Vermouth, and Gin.

30. Black Organization's boss's phone number is the tune of the children song Nanatsu no Ko (七つの子 lit. Seven children); the number is #969#6261.

31. Atsushi and Elena Miyano were Shiho's parents, they were the head of APTX4869 project and part of the organization.

32. BO's members who know about Conan's identity are Vermouth, deceased Irish, and deceased Akemi Miyano.

33. It's possible that Subaru Okiya who lives in Shinichi's house is Akai Shuichi, and Masumi Sera is his sister.

34. Kogoro and Eri are childhood friend. Although they living separately now, they still love each other.

35. Eri Kisaki and Yukiko Kudo were in the same high school, they even involved in a "Miss Teitan High School" pagaent, and were tied in the number of votes, due to the lateness of Kogoro.

36. Eri has a russian blue cat named Goro, it's named after Kogoro.

37. Heiji's skill has also came from his parents. His Kendo skill and bravery came from his mother, while his detective skill came from his father.

38. In Movie 7, Heiji's first love was the girl he saw at Kyoto when he was ten. But, it's revealed that the girl turned out to be Kazuha who dressed in Yukata with different hair-style.

39. Sharon Vineyard and Yukiko learned disguising skills from Toichi Kuroba. They were friends when Yukiko was still an actress.

40. Shinichi Kudo, Heiji Hattori, Kaito Kuroba, and Saguru Hakuba are grouped as The Gosho Boys. If Ai Haibara is included, it'll be The Five Geniuses.

41. Aoyama Gosho is also a fan of Sherlock Holmes and he likes creating tricks which helps him make Detective Conan cases.

42. The Meitantei Conan's staff said that DC will always continue as long as the fans watch it and like it .

43. There was a girl who liked Shinichi back then, and she's the manager of the football team. She confessed to him, but Shinichi said that he already likes a girl who is strong, stubborn, but cries a lot, and that girl is obviously Ran.

44. Shinichi has given Ran some things such as her first handphone, gloves for Christmas, and candy when Ran's voice sounded hoarse in White Day.

THANKS FOR READING !
 Many people don't read artikel-artikel so I decided it to post it on forum as well as on artikel-artikel so th
last edited on Mar 24, 2013 at 10:04AM

Detective Conan 20 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu princess989898 said…
Nice :)
hampir setahun yang lalu Detective_Ciara said…
#12- wasn't the plane going to Los Angeles?
princess989898 commented…
No it's New York....Do anda hear Shinichi NYC case??? :) hampir setahun yang lalu
Detective_Antii commented…
I thought his mother drove them to NYC, their plane was to LA. hampir setahun yang lalu
Detective_Antii commented…
Correcting myself lol... They flew from Tokyo to LA, then in Anime episode 286 from LA to NY because his mother got tickets for a musical. hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Detective_Ciara said…
according to the what's written here the plane was heading to Los Angeles... just a curious me asking the above question.. :D
link
princess989898 commented…
I think it's wrong :) hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Helen_Anggraini said…
big smile
I like it....
hampir setahun yang lalu mirimirimiri said…
number 5 and 13, which anime/manga shows that? I just wanna confirm it with my very own eyes because it's too good to be true :)
shaikhalj commented…
number 13 is ep 10 , but 5 is ep 472-473 hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu aida2101 said…
laugh
thanks for this facts!
hampir setahun yang lalu blogabee said…
For fact #43 can u plz tell me what episode and I would also like to know if detective conan is going to go on even after 2014. Thnxxx
WhitE_HackeR commented…
Episode 101 and 102 link hampir setahun yang lalu
WhitE_HackeR commented…
You're welcome n_n hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Jawira707 said…
heart
i like it!!! It's cute =)
hampir setahun yang lalu 1412-421 said…
no.4 sinichi kudou can't sing you know
hampir setahun yang lalu 1412-421 said…
no.12 sinichi kudou can't sing you know
hampir setahun yang lalu animeluver2181 said…
Yay!!! This was quite intesting and fun to read
hampir setahun yang lalu icaiskndr said…
kid never kissed ran before. u have to watch the ending of movie 14, they weren't kissing :)
hampir setahun yang lalu MysteryManiac said…
I knew most of this.. I wish I can talk with someone who really love detective conan
hampir setahun yang lalu 51n1ch1 said…
#33 what episode prove that? There is episode from s18
Conan vs the robbery where some guy look like akai suichi
Isn't it ? How did akai suichi survive?
hampir setahun yang lalu Shin111 said…
wink
Shuichi is Subaru. The Akai you see must be someone in disguise.
hampir setahun yang lalu Hyuga_Hinata_ said…
10. Kogoro also dislikes shinichi because he is overprotective over ran
#33 Is now a fact not a possibility. ;)
Isn't Rum also a high rank member? he is the bosses' number 2
#11 He claimed that this was the method he used to figure out the woman's occupation in episode one but it was actually because her skirt blew up and he saw the marks on her thighs.
hampir setahun yang lalu Jm_Aibbara said…
Do u guys think shinichi is really good in music?...