Dex3fan and Suzyisbrute Dexter 2.0 roleplay

dex3fan475966 posted on Jan 07, 2012 at 06:19PM
Dexter has clone cyborg!!!!!!!!!! SO EVERYBODY ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!XD

Pokey oaks middle cafeteria

Blossom: Hey Otto have you seen Dexter?

Otto: nope, not since last week, said something about "his greatest acheivement""noble prize" and bunch of junk like that so it must be something big... "continues reading comic book"

Blossom: Wierd....why would'nt Dexter tell me if he was working on something?

Buttercup: maybe its because hes stupid.

Blossom:BUTTERCUP!

Buttercup:"slams her hands on the table"WELL ITS TRUE!

Bubbles: Maybe Mandark knows where Dexter is...

Buttercup: WHAT!?!? that nerd? we have better chance of finding out from the proffesor!

Blossom: wait! Maybe Bubbles is onto something! Bubbles, you could ask Mandark! And I could go ask Dexters sister DeeDee! "starts to run toward DeeDee's table"

Bubbles:WAIT! WHY ME!?!?

Buttercup: because Mandark only listens to girls who are blonde and stupid.

Bubbles: HEY!

Buttercup:look if it makes you feel better i'll come with you, but only because I don't Mandark to start trying to make a move or something!

DeeDee,MeeMee,and LeeLee's table

Blossom: Hey DeeDee, have you seen Dexter?

MeeMee and LeeLee: OOOOOOOOOOH! blossom's gotta boyfriend!

DeeDee:girls! sigh,sorry blossom.

Blossom: "blushing" it ok I guess...

DeeDee: Right so what were saying about my brother?

Blossom: Well, no ones seen him all week and the ones that have say hes been rushing around working on some big project...

DeeDee: Hmm wierd, Dexter did'nt mention that to me.... and besides, my parents say hes been sick all week. Are you sure it was Dexter they saw?

Blossom: positive. But if hes Sick....then who could be.....

Meanwhile in the Library...

(Mandark is sitting at a table reading a book on rubiks cube physics as hes solving one)

Mandark: hmmmmm......

Bubbles: uhh Mandark?

Mandark:"notices bubbles" ...sigh. "puts book and Rubiks cube down" what now Bubbles? I am very busy!

Buttrcup:"sarcastically"Yea you must be swamped!

Mandark: Your sarcasm doesn't amuse me. And if this is about Dexter then I know what you're going to ask. I don't know where he is, I have'nt seen him in almost a week and the one time I did he almost ran me over!

Bubbles: Did you find out what hes doing?

Mandark: I tried, but when I got to his house his parents told me he was sick. I asked to see him, and when we got to his room there he was lying in bed with a cold, strep throat, AND the measels. Its a geniuses nightmare.

Buttercup: wait, so how did you run into him earlier that week if he was that sick? My dad would'nt let me get out of bed for ANYTHING if I was that bad off...

Mandark: that's what i've been wondering. I'm suprised Blossom did'nt come to ask me or DeeDee earlier this week about it.

Bubbles:She's talking to DeeDee right now!

Mandark: Really? I'm not suprised, though I doubt she knows any better then I do due to her brothers late secretivness. His security system is to hard for even I the great Mandark to crack now!

(bubbles phone vibrates)

Bubbles: Blossom sent me a text!

Mandark: well I suggest we continue this talk in the cafeteria. text Blossom and tell her we're coming. We'll sit at my table since DeeDee's friends no longer allow me near her.Though I suggest you wait until we are out of library so your phone won't be taken by Mrs.Shhnowsk.

Buttercup: what!? NUH-UH! no way are we going anywhere with you!?!?

Mandark:Look, i'm trying to be of help. Normally if it has to do with Dexter I would'nt be bothered. But for once I am worried for him as well. I believe there may be other forces at work here. you can trust me , or be against me, either way I shall find out what is wrong with him long before you do, with or without your help.

Buttercup: cha right, we're leaving Bubbles. "grabs bubbles hand and starts dragging her toward the exit"

Later that night...

The powerpuff girls house...

Blossom: We need to go to Dexter's house and ask him whats going on...

Bubbles: But Mandark said Dexter's Parents would'nt let him talk to Dexter!

Buttercup: Maybe thats because its MANDARK! if Blossom goes theres no way if Dexter sees her he won't make his parents let her talk to him! That dorks to head over heels for her not too.Besides, if we go either A :Dexter will faint from seeing Blossom or B: Dexter may actually feel better because seeing Blossom make the dork happy!

Bubbles: why do you care if he gets better Buttercup? I thought you hated him.

Buttercup: ya, but if he gets better you two will SHUT UP ABOUT HIM!

"Professor walks in"

Professor: Girls! Did you hear your friend Dexter was just nominated for a noble prize!? I can't believe it!

all three girls: WHAT!?!?

Blossom: But Dexter is sick! he's been stuck in bed for the last week!

Professor: what?But he just showed up to tell me the good news! He could'nt stay though, he was much to busy.

Blossom:What!?!? He was here and he did'nt wanna see me?

Bubbles: somebody's jealous....

Blossom: AM NOT!

Professor:Blossom.. is there something I should know about between you and Dexter...?

Blossom: NO!"blushes"

Buttercup: YES!

Blossom: BUTTERCUP!!!!

Meanwhile at Dexter's house...

Dexter:"Coughing badly"ack! DeeDee...cough! DEEDEE!

"DeeDee walks in"

DeeDee: what now Dexter?!?

Dexter: has...Blossom...come over?

DeeDee: No.

Dexter: Did she...ask about me?COUGH!

DeeDee: yea, she was worried about you, though she said some people have said they've seen you around the school this week and that you were really busy!

Dexter:"Bolts upright"WHAT!?!?!

DeeDee: I know right? wierd!

Dexter: He got out....

DeeDee: what?

Dexter:OH! nothing! listen, get me my cell phone from my lab coat. I have to call Blossom and talk to her!

DeeDee: ok, but no offense your starting to come off like Mandark.....

Dexter: DEEDEE! I DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON BLOSSOM!COUGH! HACK!COUGH!....ow....

DeeDee:"rolls eyes" riiiigggghhht. "hands him the phone"

Back at the Power puff Girls house...

"Blossom's phone rings"

Blossom:"looks at caller ID" IT'S DEXTER!

"bubbles and Buttercup look at her wierdly"

Blossom: OH YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT! "blushes"

"answers the phone"

Blossom: Dexter are you o-

Dexter; HACK! COUGH!COUGH! Blossom don't worry I'm-ACK!Cough! fine-COUGH! You have to listen to me!-COUGH!

Blossom: Ok Dexter but are you sure your al-

Dexter: BLOSSOM PLEASE!you have to listen! I need you get in my lab!COUGH!HACK!Tell computeress I said to bring you to the cloning chamber to check something for me.Once you are there, check the third pod to the right, if it is empty, THEN GET OUT OF THERE IMMEADIATLY! Do you-COUGH! undertand?

Blossom: Ok Dexter,but whats going-

Dexter: My parents are coming! I'll have to call you back! if the pod is empty then when you leave I need you to either come here or call me!-COUGH understand?

Blossom: yes but-!

Dexter: Blossom....I..I enjoyed hearing you voice again....it has made me feel a million times better....Do your best to stay safe....Please... for me. "hangs up"

"Blossom closes phone, stunned"

Bubbles: so what did he say?

Blossom: He.....wants me to go to his lab....and check if one of his cloning pods is empty.....he says if it is I have get out of there immeadiatly...he sounded scared....

Buttercup: oh great, what else did he say?

Blossom:...

Bubbles: BLOSSOM!

Blossom: Call Mandark. I need to talk to him about something really important

"Buttercup and Bubbles gasp"

and now......LETS ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!

Dex3fan and Suzyisbrute 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu dex3fan475966 said…
mischievous
THIS THING IS LOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGGGG.... ger then what I usually make them XD I guess I wanted to make sure some key points in the story stayed the same. Dexi is'nt a part of this one, nor is any of my other fancharacters. also Samurai Jack may be in this at some point, along with Aku, HIM, and of course Number 12 and Action Dexter LOL think of it as the orginal series with the characters grown up a little, and then mixed just a bit with fusion fall. If you wanna add a fancharacter please ask, all orignal cartoon network characters are OK, and if you wanna incorporate yourself in the story then fine I don't really care......NO HITTING MANDARK!!!!!....unless its buttercup! then its ok!