Disney Princess Ask a character why (?)

SweetPea2007 posted on Feb 16, 2012 at 02:54PM
I have an Idea for a new game of sorts:

1. Let's pretend the characters in the Princess movies are real and that we can ask them questions.

2. First person thinks of a character and asks them anything:
ex. Cinderella why didn't you run away sooner?

3. the next person pretends they are that character and answers the way they think that character would answer. Then they ask another character a question:
ex. Cinderella: I did not want to leave my family home to those horrible women and I had no where else to go, I have no one (*sob*)

Flynn who were you selling the crown to?

4. Those are the rules to the game, but if you have questions just ask. I just made it up so I can tweek the rules if need be. I think the answers shall be interesting and this could be a lot of fun!

I will go first and ask a question and then the next person will answer as _______ and then they will ask a character.....

Disney Princess 1584 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1501-1550 of 1584

hampir setahun yang lalu mhs1025 said…
Pocahontas. She has been through hell.

What do y'all think about the Peanuts?
hampir setahun yang lalu dee389 said…
DP: What??? You mean the character or the nuts to eat?

To all the Princesses: Are you all interested in doing charity work??
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
mhs1025 commented…
The characters. hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu rigo1315 said…
DP: Sure!!

Tiana: I ain't go time for charity hun. I'll happily sponsor someone, but right know the restaurant is awfully busy.

Elsa; Being Queen is taking up way too much of my time too! I wonder if I can make an Elsa snowman....

Belle: Oh and mhs1025 of course we love Peanuts

Anna: Wait are we talking about the nuts or the show?

Ariel: The show. Melody, Eric and I have some dvd copies and after Disneyland we find time to watch.

Snow White: Oh I haven't seen that show in years!! can I borrow some?

[MY QUESTION] Ariel.... Mee too? :3

Sure you can!

I heard a new CGI Peanuts movie is set to come out next year! Will y'all go see it?
DP: They're cute!!!!!

DP: Do you know Enya and her music???
hampir setahun yang lalu 3xZ said…
DP: 'May It Be' for sure :P

Merida: Out of the three lords' sons, whom do you interested in most?
Merida: To be honest, they're ALL nice!!!! Hard to choose!

Snow White and Rapunzel: Are you happy that Germany won the World Cup??
*Party in the background*

Ariel: I think that's a yes.

Aurora: Where's Cinderella?

Belle: Celebrating she's from Germany too

Elsa how did you get your powers?
Elsa: Magic, I guess!!!! Belle, isn't Cinderella French like you????

To all of the Princesses: Have you been to Austria? If so, which part?
Rapunzel: Believe it or not, but my tower is in Austria. It's right smack on the border of Germany and Austria.

To each Princess: What would you have done differently in your movie?
Snow White: I would not take in strangers in the house EVER AGAIN!!

Cinderella: I told my stepmother and Drizella saying: "I don't want you in my life ANYMORE!!"

Princess Aurora: I would have say my name to Prince Philip!

Ariel: Sebastian is crazy and I'm also going to say the same thing as Cinderella did!

Belle: Not much difference, I have to say.

Princess Jasmine: I would have terminate Rasoul!

Pocahontas: Same here as Belle.

Mulan: Not much really.

Tiana: I wouldn't been such a workaholic.

Rapunzel: I would have seen Mother Gothel's death in glee!

Merida: I would talk to my mum about her conservative views.

Anna & Elsa: Well, we learnt about forgive and forget.

DP: I have heard that 11 ex-Miss Universe and ex-Miss World winners and a runner-up came to visit you all, were they nice???
Jasmine: They were great!

Rapunzel: I had a good time we played games and watch movies.

Belle: Well more like home movies since they were Disney movies.

Snow White I admire how much you trust everyone and everything regardless of appearances would you really not allow strangers into your home?
hampir setahun yang lalu Sk8er__grl said…
Snow White: Oh, do you need a place to stay? I have this wonderful castle now that has much room for you! It will be so wonderful just like a sleepover!

Anna and Elsa, at the end of the movie it seems that you learn to love, what happened after the movie ended?
hampir setahun yang lalu MissAngelPaws said…
Elsa: Well, we talked for a while and caught up on everything that has happened in the past 13 years. Not that much happened...but it was nice to talk again.

Anna: Oh! And me and Elsa share a room again!

To Belle: Have you read all the books in the castle already? Or at least most of them?
Oh no! There are millions I haven't read! I can't wait to read those!

How many of you want more princesses to be in the lineup?
Everyone: YES!!

Belle & Cinderella: No!

Ariel: Oh come on!

Cinderella: Easy for you to say you don't wear a ball gown.

Belle: I don't mind more I just feel so squished.

Jasmine how is your mother's horse?
hampir setahun yang lalu coolsinger198 said…
You mean Sahara? She is fine! I finally got to tame her and I ride her often in memory of my mother. As long as Abu stays out of the damn way, everything is fine. ;)

How do you guys feel about Angelina and Moana possibly becoming Disney Princesses??
Like we said, it's all rumours!

To all the DP: What was your initial reaction when actor Robin Williams died?
We were shocked. He made a great impact on Disney.

Ariel how is Melody?
hampir setahun yang lalu lionkingartist said…
My beautiful little girl is doing great she just turned 26 in June and had her second child last May. So I am a proud grandmother.

Hey jasmine were you ever curious as to why Iago talks?
hampir setahun yang lalu MissAngelPaws said…
A little. But my best friend is a tiger so it doesn't really bother me :)

To Merida: Out of curiosity, does your hair ever bother you?
Never! I am born to be wild!

Belle, how is life in the caslte?
hampir setahun yang lalu shanyuisboss said…
Wonderful! All the dancing, and the wonderful food! But I wouldn't forget the library, would I? The books their- I love them all! The tea there is great, Mrs. Potts makes it every morning and me and Adam eat together of course. Lumiere and Cogsworth fight a lot, but nonetheless it's a great place to be. Although sometimes I miss living with my father, although he visits a lot.

Mulan, where you nervous leaving home for the army? You probably were, but out of curiousity how exactly did it feel?
Mulan: I don't want my parents to be upset with me!

DP: Would you all like to work for Autism?
Belle: Of course, I'll go find Romeo and Juliet and read to them ASAP!
Classics: I think we should go a little easier on them!
Tiana: I'll work real hard each and every day! Things are sure to go my way!

DP: Do you all get along? Or do some of you fight?
DP: Yes we do!

To all the DP: We heard that you like religious music, is it true???
Snow Cinderella Aurora: Yes. It was the only music during the time periods that were playing.

Belle: Not really. Religious music always reminded me how simple and boring life was at home.

Tiana: Can't say much about other churches but gospel is my greatest escape from over working.

Elsa & Anna: We didn't get to hear much music.

Ariel: Yes! It's just so different from under the sea (we don't have that kind of music there)

Pocahontas & Mulan: No

Jasmine: We have religious chanting in Agrabah, but yes I do enjoy it.

Rapunzel: I like Mozart better

Merida: Ugh!!....no

Elsa Anna anything you guys can say about Once Upon a Time?
Elsa-I think it's pretty early for them to be showing US... Anna- *jokingly* What does she know? I'm excited! I can't wait!

Pocahontas, I heard YOU probably won't be shown on OUAT because your events happened in real life. Do you still want a shot to be on the show regardless?
I wouldn't mind. It would give me something else to do and a new experience into this magic they speak so much about. But if they do not want me because I'm based on someone REAL then I suppose they cannot handle all of my colors of the wind.

Ariel, Jasmine, Belle, Pocahontas, Mulan, Tiana, Cinderella and Elsa: Have you seen Happily Ever After Parody part one and two on Youtube? If so do you agree with your special portrayal?

Ariel: What's you-tube?
Jasmine: Ariel, just use Google already for god sakes!
Ariel: Oh yeah, what's the word? GOOGLE!
Jasmine: *Rolls eyes* anyway, I HATE IT! They can't just say say what my personally is like, "I am not a girl to be parodied!"
Mulan: Jasmine, It's okay. I don't know what to think of it. I don't know who the girl I see is...
Elsa and Pocahontas: It doesn't bother us! Their opinions portrayals of us doesn't change the fact that we both have fricken awesome powers that controls the weather! *High fives each other*
Tiana and Cinderella: Come on guys, get out of that slump! If we work really hard, we can have the show give us our dreams!
Tiana: Like my restaurant
Cinderella: Or a fancy ball!
Belle: *Continues to read and ignore them*

DP's: Disney has done a collection of all your dresses and made them into prom dresses, what do you think of them?
rigo1315 commented…
Oh! I meant the song sejak PAINT on youtube. hampir setahun yang lalu
Sk8er__grl commented…
Whoops, hehe. hampir setahun yang lalu
Sk8er__grl commented…
That's fine. I didn't take your komen seriously, I was just clarifying. And lol, I always do the same thing. I'm on Facebook with one tab, Fanpop with another, texting with my free hand and probably eating Makanan with my foot. XD hampir setahun yang lalu
DP's: Oh they're great.
Ariel: I want one!!

Who likes horror?
DP: No way la wei!!!!!!!

DP: Have you heard of Josh Groban's song 'Brave'?
hampir setahun yang lalu KataraLover said…
Yes, and it's astounding.

Elsa, many users here, including myself, have claimed that you have no personality, are a plot device, a blank slate, a non-character, and a non-entity. How does that make you feel?
Elsa: I'd say it extremely upsets me, but I think I'll just let it go. I think a lot of people just misunderstand me because after a lot of abuse as a child and anxiety growing up, I may or may not have let that control me. In the end I think I changed and made my ways right, but there is so much more from me I wish people would see. I have a lot of attributes and hidden abilities, like being mature, a hard-worker, pessimistic, caring, selfless, dutiful, a bit of a jokster, nurturing of family, developed, regal, devoted, smart, and creative. But, people can think what they want to think. =)

Rapunzel: Lot's of people have said that they think you are unoriginal and a mary-sue. What do you think of this?
Elsa is extremely self-absorbed if that's what she thinks. :P hampir setahun yang lalu
Sk8er__grl commented…
LMAO. True, true. XD hampir setahun yang lalu
Rapunzel: Nope, I hate it!!

To all the Princesses: Do you like Celine Dion?
All: Yes, she is fantastic and has an amazing voice.
Belle: I was so honored that she sung the theme song to my movie. She was wonderful and a lovely woman.

Triton, Ariel gets a lot of hate on this club and a lot of it comes as her being an uncaring, spoiled, selfish, stupid little brat that doesn't learn her lesson. How does it feel to see so many people talk so horribly about your little girl?
It saddens me. It makes me devastated that people think of her that way. I will admit though-I should've seen what she really wanted. I should've been there for her during that time instead of being over-protective of her. But, I'm happy I let her follow her heart in the end. If people are going to criticize my beautiful Ariel for following her heart, I shall hear none of that again.

Merida, loads of people here hate you because you're also Pixar. How do you feel about those bad vibes?
mhs1025 commented…
Sorry if I made that sound wrong. :P hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu scarletunicorn said…
Well what does it matter!? We all live under the same house, no? What matters if one's a P and another a D!? I'm proud of what I am and nothing will change that. What do those silly sobs know anyway...

Anna, is it true you'll dump Kristoff after you get to know him better?
hampir setahun yang lalu ApplesauceDoctr said…
No. I'll punch him in the face and THEN dump him! >:D

Tiana, why did you name your restaurant Tiana's Palace when your menu says Tiana's Place on it?
Because I became a princess of course.

Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Pocahontas, and Mulan, which of the new Disney Princesses are you each individually closest to.
Snow White-I'm close to them all! Cinderella-Same with Snow. Aurora-Same with Snow and Cinderella. Ariel-I'm also close to them all! Belle-I'm closest to Tiana. Jasmine-I'm still trying to get to know Anna and Elsa, but probably Tiana. Pocahontas and Mulan-We're closest to Merida.

Anna and Elsa, which DP became your best friend really fast?
Snow White because she's the sweetest and friendliest thing EVER!

Merida, which of the Pixar characters (besides the ones in your movie) are you the closest with.
hampir setahun yang lalu ajotma said…
I like bonding with Carl and Russell and hearing about the adventures they had. Russell's an interesting lad!

Hans, how did you get your sideburns to look so #flawless?
hampir setahun yang lalu Aang_Lite said…
The tears of your ex-lovers work surprisingly well.

Elinor, what's your favorite thing to do with your daughter?
Elinor: Horse riding!!!

Mulan: Have you ever try breakdancing??
hampir setahun yang lalu jag900 said…
No I fight not dance but i might manage to squeeze in a lesson or two sometime

Tiana if you had to marry any other DP prince other than Naveen who would you pick
Probably Shang. He's got a big ol' heart under that mean tough body of his! Me-Mulan, you better watch out!

Speaking of which, Mulan, that goes for YOU as well. If you had to marry another DP prince other than Shang, who would you pick and why?
Mulan: Well, Prince Charming because he's understanding, but I have to speak French to him!!

to all the DP: I heard that you all of you audition for Les Miserables, how was it?
Merida-Where did you hear a thing like that? Tiana-I don't know what you heard honey, but we didn't audition for that. Jasmine-None of us did.

Elsa, what's going to happen if you SHOULDN'T join the lineup?
Elsa: I don't mind, but since Anna and I are famous, so hey!

DP: Did you all attend King Ludwig II of Bavaria's funeral???