Disney Princess Ask a character why (?)

SweetPea2007 posted on Feb 16, 2012 at 02:54PM
I have an Idea for a new game of sorts:

1. Let's pretend the characters in the Princess movies are real and that we can ask them questions.

2. First person thinks of a character and asks them anything:
ex. Cinderella why didn't you run away sooner?

3. the next person pretends they are that character and answers the way they think that character would answer. Then they ask another character a question:
ex. Cinderella: I did not want to leave my family home to those horrible women and I had no where else to go, I have no one (*sob*)

Flynn who were you selling the crown to?

4. Those are the rules to the game, but if you have questions just ask. I just made it up so I can tweek the rules if need be. I think the answers shall be interesting and this could be a lot of fun!

I will go first and ask a question and then the next person will answer as _______ and then they will ask a character.....

Disney Princess 1584 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 1584

hampir setahun yang lalu Sirea said…
Because I'm to lazy. The girls find me if they want to.

Rapunzel, how much time do you spend to comb your hair?
hampir setahun yang lalu SweetPea2007 said…
when it was long about and hour and a half....but now that it is short about a second (in a whisper)If I brush it at all(giggle)

Phillip have you and Aurora actually gotten married yet or are you guys still engaged?
hampir setahun yang lalu FoxyCoxy09 said…
yeah, we're married. Our fathers wanted us married as soon as possible (and so did we)!

Prince, why does it look like you're wearing lipstick in your film? :p
Prince: HA HA....my lips are just naturally like that....Snow is always accusing me of getting into her makeup, but that is just funny! I really like the color you are wearing...is that Pink coral passion by Avon?

Cinderella what do you and Prince Charming do for fun?
What DON'T we do?! eh, eh ;) but seriously, we go for horse rides and have royal balls and go shoe shopping and... wait, come to think of it, he's pretty gay :/

Rapunzel, how come you know so much about the world after living in a tower for 18 years?
Books and Mother ...I mean Gothel...told me so many stories!...Of course some of those stories are wrong, but still....she thought it would make me not want to go out, but instead it made me long to leave even more! And she brought me pictures too and those images were so wonderful and I wanted to see what the artists saw!

Belle have you read all of Beast's books yet?
Yes, each one at least three times! It might seem impossible because of the huge scale of the library but I have. What would you expect? I LOVE reading! The only thing I love more than reading is my family (Adam, papa and everyone at the castle). My favourite is Romeo and Juliet but I love every one of them! Besides, there's only so much a girl can do in a big old castle!

Snow White, why are you so trusting AND naive?!
Snow: (giggle) I am 14 and have not been out much. my step mother the queen did not let me out much and did not want people to see me......she was very over protective.....and why would I not trust people? everyone is good in their own way and I just love to see the positive side of life....

Mulan does mushu annoy you?
hampir setahun yang lalu dee389 said…
Mulan: Yes, that I want to say to him: "I don't want you in life anymore!".

DP: Did you all watch the Musical version of Beauty and the Beast? If so, how does Belle feels about?
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu PrincessLD said…
DP: We watched the musical. Belle thinks is wonderful how they can tell her story with music. She love, and also we like it!

DP Do you love that Rqpunzel and Eugene join the Disney Princes and Princesses line up? Why yes, or why not?
Disney Princess: We learnt how to welcome new princess who comes from different background and culture and yes!

Mulan: Do you watch Mighty Morphin Power Rangers?
Mulan: what is that? I am so very busy with missions from the emperor and taking care of my family and spending time with Shang that I do not have time for other things...

Eric, do you prefer Ariel now or when she could not talk?
Eric: Both, she's cute anyway!

Cinderella: Do you keep in contact with Anastasia?
hampir setahun yang lalu Sirea said…
Yes, sometimes she visited me in the palace or I visit her in the bakery.

Snow With, what do you think of let grow your hair?
No, I love my hair been short

Cinderella, what is your favorite part of been princess?
hampir setahun yang lalu alexon31 said…
smile
No cleaning! Just kidding, I guess being able to share with many different people and make new friends (although living in a palace with a handsome prince comes close second...)

Ariel, how well do you and your sisters get along? Who do you get along best and worst with?
My sisters and I get along great. I get along with all my sisters, no difference.

Jasmine: Now that you are married, the life in palace is much better than before, now that is Aladdin with you? What makes much better or worse?
Jasmine: Well, Razoul changes his attitude and his relationship with Aladdin is better, but I have to bear with my dad's conservative views!

To all the DP: Have you all been to Salzburg and Vienna, Austria?
DP. Yes. They are beautiful cities. Love to visit them again

Tiana, what your mother thinks about Prince Naveen as your husband?
hampir setahun yang lalu connor3 said…
Only that we will be happy together.

Poca, WHY ROLFE T_T ????????????!!!!!!!
Pocahontas: why not? He is handsome and sweet and he gets me! And when we are togeather there is this spark and unexplainable attraction! He is my soul mate....but in a different way from the other John.....

Naveen, did you ever think Lottie was prettier then Tiana? were you Ever attracted to her?
hampir setahun yang lalu mhs1025 said…
Yes,i DID think Lottie was pretty,but not AS pretty as Tiana when i met her. In the end,i got less attracted to Lottie when i was with Tiana.

Shang,do you regret trying to kill Mulan when you found out she was a woman?
Shang: hey I didn't really Try....she knew I wouldn't actually hurt her (turning to Mulan) right? I could never hurt you (he looks into her eyes and holds her face...then he turns back) I Should have tryed to kill her but you know it all worked out....

Lottie, are you jealous of Tiana and ever plot about stealing Naveen for yourself or possibly one of the other princes?
Not at ALL darlin'!!!!! And,why would i even DO such a thing?!?!? Me and Tia have best buds ever since we were kids,and i'm happy she found the one for her!!!!!!

Pocahontas,do you regret not going to England with John Smith?
Sometimes I regret it because I miss him so much, but I know it was good to stay with my people because they need me.

Cinderella, do you like the other princesses? Are you really a friend of all the Disney Princesses? Which one is more close to you?
Oh yes,they're like family to me!!!! I have to admit though,Snow White and Aurora are more close to me because i've been around them longer.

Aladdin,have you and Jasmine thought about starting a family yet? :)
Aladdin: Well no, not yet because we want to see the world more. As quoted from the song 'Take me to the World' from Evening Primrose: "A World of Skies that bursting with surprise"!

To all the DP: Did you all watch the Diamond Jubilee?
DP We watched! We love so much. It was really good. We love how the Queen looks. Even that she is in the 80's, she looks beautiful.

DP, do you know Paris? What do you think about the city? Do you plan to go there for romantic trip?
DP: Yes, Cinderella is staying and we really love it!!!

Cinderella: Do you communicate with Belle too even though you guys live in different cities?
Cinderella. Yes, we communicate by letters, and someitmes I visited her in her castle. I do the same with the other princesses. They are like sisters to me.

Snow White, how the prince propose matrimony to you?
Oh,it was WONDERFUL!!!!!! He took me by the pond and he told me how much i mean to him. Then,he pulled the ring out!!!!! My animal friends and the dwarfs even saw it!!!!!! I couldnt've asked for a better night!!!!!!

Mulan,i've noticed how you and Tiana have so much in common!!!!! Are you two like sisters to each other?
Mulan: Yes, we are like sisters. We can talk about or lifes and found a lot of common. We can undersatnd ourselves. But, still, we talk to the other princesses. Like Cinderella said, we are like sisters.

Cinderella, how Prince Charming propose to you?
Well,he took me out on the balcony and we talked for about afew minutes or so. Then,he wanted to ask me something. He asked me to marry him!!!!! I said yes and he put the ring on my finger!!!!! It was SO VERY magical!!!!!!

Belle,is Adam crazy about you?
Belle: 50/50

Prince Adam: Do you keep in contact with the other prince?
Prince Adam, With the other Disney Princes? Yes. They are all my friends. We try to have contact by having meetings in my castle or their castles.

Aurora, how Prince Phillip propose to you?
Aurora: By that unexpected kiss in the end.

Jasmine: Do you like to collect stamps?
Stamps? Like those little stickers you put on letters? I've rarely see them,so,no i don't have a colletion.

John Smith,are you mad at John Rolfe for taking Pocahontas away from you?
John Smith, Well at first, yes. Because I was convince that he make stories for her to make her fall in love with him. But now, I know that it was HER decision

Ariel, did Prince Eric propose to you after the kiss that he gave you after you were human, or later?
Actualy,it was when i went BACK into my human form. After we reunited,he proposed to me.

Tiana,do you and Naveen go visit his home country?
Tiana; Of Course! We go visit his parents and his little brother. We try to go once in a month, so my parents in law don't miss him. The good thing is that we are always welcome by the people of Maldonia.

Belle, how Prince Adam propose to you?
After the battle,we had some time to ourselves. He took me to the west wing and that's when he asked me to marry him. It was the most amazing night of my life!!!!!!

Flynn,do you still hit on other girls?
Flynn: Nah!

Naveen: Apart from English, can you speak in other languages?
I sure can! I can speak french,spanish,and latin!

Eric,have you and Ariel thought about having another child? Or is Melody grown?
Eric: Actually, Melody is alright now!

To all the DP: Do you like Kenny G's music?
Kenny G? (they mutter to each other saying they've never heard of him.) (Aurora speaks up) Sorry,we don't know who Kenny G is...

Eric,what do you mean by Melody's 'alright now'?
Eric: She's all we have, so no way we are going to have another!

Belle: Do you like Shakespeare's work? If so, which is your favourite?
Belle: Of course I love Shakespeare! He is one of my favorites. I love Romeo and Juliet. It is so romantic.

Jasmine: How Aladdin propose to you?
On one of our magic carpet ride's of course!!!!!!

Merida,how does it feel joining the DP line-up? I've gotta know!!!!!!
Merida: Totally unexpected, but we will see!

Cinderella: Do you and Belle honour Charlemagne? Since he is honoured in both France and Germany.
Cinderella and Belle: of course! I think he is one of the best rulers! We honor him every year.

Tiana: I know that Prince Naveen propose to you in Mardi Gras, but how did Prince Naveen propose to you after Ray's death?