Disney Princess Getting to Know Each Other Game!

nmdis posted on Jan 23, 2013 at 02:11PM
We had known each other for quite a while(some more some less). We know which DP character our friends love and we know which they hate,

Now it's time to take it to a new level!

This is how this game works:

I will ask a questin about the user,for example..

Me:Do you have any pets?

Then the one who sees that will answer the question and add his/her own question..

User1:Yes,i have a dog named Spikes. :)
What's your real name?

Then the next person will answer his/hers question and add another one again...

First Question : Who is your favorite Singer?

Credit: link
last edited on Oct 31, 2013 at 02:55PM

Disney Princess 8127 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3251-3300 of 8127

hampir setahun yang lalu Flutey_Girl96 said…
Either Pegasus or a phoenix

Same question
hampir setahun yang lalu nmdis said…
Pegasus

Same Question
hampir setahun yang lalu truth76 said…
Pegasus.

Do you know any warrior's name from your country?
hampir setahun yang lalu rosemina said…
I know a huge number of warrior names. I'll say a few from all the eras: Achilles, King Leonidas, Alexander the Great, Vasilios Digenis Akritas, Theodoros Kolokotronis, Georgios Karaiskakis, Nikitaras etc etc

What's a female and a male name you love?
hampir setahun yang lalu Danderfluff1 said…
Alexander and Madeleine

How do you feel about the use of animals for medical research?
hampir setahun yang lalu mhs1025 said…
It better be for a good reason! In fact, I can't believe I almost considered going to a school where they research drugs on them!

If you live in America, will you watch the CMA Awards tomorrow?
Maybe, I'm not sure.

Do you like swimming?
Yes.

Do you enjoy looking at my images of the DP's with makeup on?
hampir setahun yang lalu LibelluleBleu said…
Yes

favorite TV show?
The Crazy Ones!

How big is your house?
hampir setahun yang lalu Mongoose09 said…
I'd say it's average size, 3 bedrooms

Fav Dreamworks movie?
hampir setahun yang lalu LibelluleBleu said…
How to train your Dragon

Least favorire Dreamworks movie?
Shrek 3 wasn't flash, and quite unmemorable.

Favourite Universal movie?
A Beautiful Mind

What is one issue that is very important to you?
My anxiety. But I'm thankful I get by every day.

Do you follow any fanpoppers on Instagram?
hampir setahun yang lalu rigo1315 said…
I don't have an instagram

What's a random good deed you have ever done?
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu MaidofOrleans said…
I've given random strangers complements.

Do you like horseback riding?
hampir setahun yang lalu nmdis said…
Nah! I am always shivering before sitting on his/her back. And I am never gonna take any horse ride again.

Your favourite animal is..?
African Painted Dog, or just dog in general. The Painted Dog was my icon before the team games :)

Favourite pen colour?
hampir setahun yang lalu Angelica_AW said…
Hmm...either blue or black.

Best memory??
Perhaps when I travelled abroad and visited 7 countries in one week. It was an exhausting, but unique experience.

Favourite vacation?
Flutey_Girl96 commented…
That does sound exhausting hampir setahun yang lalu
rosemina commented…
Yes, it was! But I felt fulfilled and amused and that 's lebih important! I Cinta journeys! hampir setahun yang lalu
To Disneyland Paris when I was about 11 years old, it was amazing. The atmosphere can't be compared to anywhere else, it's just so happy. Luckily the weather wasn't too hot but not too cold either (it was April) so it was busy but not too packed that you couldn't move. I wish I'd spent more time meeting characters instead of mainly just going on the rides but I had a great time!

Which character would you most want to meet if you went to Disneyland/world?
hampir setahun yang lalu dee389 said…
Basically all of them, I'm not so fuzzy.

Have you to Bangkok, Thailand?
No, I haven't. Outside of my country, I've only been to NZ.

Do you prefer to download or buy movies?
hampir setahun yang lalu princecatcher93 said…
Buy Movies

What is your idea of a dream day?
laugh
Searching for adventure

When was the funniest moment in your life?
There were four of us on a super bouncy trampoline, and we were playing a game where you try to double bounce someone really high. One of the times, Riley was double bounced really high, and he went slightly backwards. He landed with his hands on the tramp frame, one foot on the mat, and the other foot on a spring. The spring got stretched to about double its usual length. Couldn't stop laughing

Same question
Once I had a dream that I was in this old western town. I was with a group of people and I knew there was a villain somewhere in the town that we had to defeat. I was talking to these people and I told them "Ok guys, to defeat the bad guy we need to use a... rubber chicken!" And I held up a rubber chicken. It was so random and funny. XD

Same question.
hampir setahun yang lalu dclairmont said…
My sense of humor....is different. If someone tells a joke, I don't laugh, AT ALL, unless out of pity of course. I usually laugh if something bad happens XD Today, this girl got paint all over her mom's jacket and I couldn't stop laughing. I know, I know I'm terrible. As for funniest moment, can't say there was a defined moment.

What's your favorite letter(s)?
I guess N, because that's what my name starts with

Do your initials spell something, even when mixed?
hampir setahun yang lalu MacytheStrange said…
My initials are all consonants, so no. I once knew someone whose initials were A.S.S., though.

same question.
hampir setahun yang lalu MalloMar said…
smile
TSS. Nope!

Is there a certain year or time period that you'd rather live in or are interested in?
I'm interested in the Victorian Era, but I wouldn't want to live then. Maybe I'd want to live in the dawn of time or something.

Which member of your family do you get along with the best?
My mom definitely. We're really close :)

Same question
Hmm, I guess I'll answer my own question. My sister for sure, I'm older than her but we're nearly the same age, and we know everything about each other and are always together.

What do you find attractive in men/women?
Intelligence is a big one. If they aren't smart I probably won't be attracted to them. Physically I really like tall guys, and I like hair that's been gelled to the side (I think it looks cute and retro). And of course if they're in good shape it's super hot! XD I like dark skinned guys, and guys with dark hair. Also really striking eyes are attractive.

Same question!
rosemina commented…
Thank God we have never met each other, MaidofOrleans, because we would fall for the SAME guy!!!!!!! jk hampir setahun yang lalu
MaidofOrleans commented…
Haha we would have so much fun gossiping about attractive guys!! XD hampir setahun yang lalu
rosemina commented…
True that :)) hampir setahun yang lalu
For me, it's guys. They have to have a strong build, good looks, and be committed and loyal to their girls.

What's the one thing you wish you could go back and change?
I wish I could go back and somehow rekindle my parents' love for each other so they don't get a divorce. It's been almost exactly 10 years now.

Same question
mhs1025 commented…
A decade? I'm so sorry to hear that! hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu dee389 said…
To find out what killed my favourite beloved dog, Luigi on how to prevent him from dying.

Argentinian Tango or Viennese Waltz?
MalloMar commented…
I'm so sorry! :( hampir setahun yang lalu
I guess the Viennese Waltz

Most underrated Disney movie in your opinion?
The Black Cauldron

Is there any kind of meat you would not eat?
sad
Pork.

What is the saddest moment in your life?
Probably when my black lab had to be put down. I often thought about killing myself, but luckily, I got help from a friend.

Same question.
MalloMar commented…
I'm so sorry! :( I'm glad anda have such a dedicated friend to help anda though it. hampir setahun yang lalu
mhs1025 commented…
Thanks MalloMar. Thankfully, I never made any attempts! hampir setahun yang lalu
My answer is similar to yours - when my border collie Bella had to be put down back in 2009. It was so unexpected because she wasn't ill or anything beforehand, she was getting old (14 or 15) but she always acted like a puppy so we thought she had another few years in her. We had her for over 10 years- I still miss her! There's this poem (and video) online called "The Rainbow Bridge" which helped a lot.

Do you have any pets?
mhs1025 commented…
One of my Facebook Friends telah diposkan that on my dinding after my black lab's death. hampir setahun yang lalu
Mongoose09 commented…
^ It really helps. It's sad but happy at the same time. hampir setahun yang lalu
I don't... I 'd love to have a puppy :(

Would you like to have an unusual pet like snake, iguana etc?
Not really.

Do you think people spend too much time and money on beauty?
I think some people do, but I don't think it's that big of a deal. If you want to put the time and money into looking nice then that's cool, it's not my problem.

Hot cocoa or apple cider?
Apple Cider, I hate all things chocolate related XD

Do you prefer Aurora or Cinderella, and why?
MalloMar commented…
epal, apple cider! No one will care , but my family just spent a whole hari making cider straight from our epal, apple trees! It was frustrating after a while, but worth it! hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu MalloMar said…
heart
I love both, but Aurora by far! She has a sense of elegant mystery to her, yet I can relate to her, being shy, dreamy, playful, and carefree. She enchants me every second she's on screen. She's sheltered, but a little bit mischevious, most notably talking to a strange man, and her knowing expression when she leaves the cottage to pick berries. She seems very fun, and easy to get along with. Cinderella is amazing, too.

Has anyone close to you died?
MalloMar commented…
My soalan sounds like it's worded all wrong, but I hope yoy get what I mean. I thought about how to write it for about two minutes, and it still sounds wrong... hampir setahun yang lalu
dclairmont commented…
Great huraian of Aurora! My senarai has been going under some changes lately, and I've been having major mood swings, but this reminded me of why I Cinta Aurora so much :) hampir setahun yang lalu
Mongoose09 commented…
I like your huraian of Aurora. :) hampir setahun yang lalu
MalloMar commented…
anda actually liked it?! I thought it was a little lame, but thank anda both so much! hampir setahun yang lalu
No, thankfully! But I always tell myself if my grandfather on my mom's side was still living, he'd be the grandfather I would've been close too. I was only 7 when he died.

How often do you dance?