Disney Princess The Person Above Me Game

hajirah4 posted on Mar 17, 2014 at 01:21AM
So, it's a pretty straightfoward game. Here's an example.

A: Ready!
B: ^You're a great artist.
C: ^You're one of the nicest people I know
A: ^I love the way how you defend Merida
D: ^You say the funniest jokes all the time. Remember when you said blablablablabla? I laughed soooo much.

Note that A started the game and said ready, but when a new person came they didn't say ready. So when the third person came,t hey just continued the game. It doesn't have to be one sentence. Just make sure it's positive. And don't make anything up! By this, I mean that you shouldn't mention something that has nothing to do with that person. I, for intance have never showed my face here before, so I wouldn't believe you if you said that you liked my eyebrows, which you've never seen. Plus, that's creepy. Do you guys get it? So one person says ready, and then the game starts.

Rules:

1. First person must say ready or anything. There just has to be a person to start the game.
2. The next person starts the game by giving a compliment.
3. Always be positive. Don't say anything rude/mean/iapropriate, etc...
4. Have fun!

Disney Princess 750 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 750

hampir setahun yang lalu BelleRose829 said…
^your very nice! you seem to always have interesting g opinions and contributions to the club. :3
hampir setahun yang lalu purplerose17 said…
^ This might sound weird, but it's really awesome how you dived into this club. You just started being active and you don't care what others think!
hampir setahun yang lalu cruella said…
^You're a great artist and very creative.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu HaileyBlack said…
^ I like your Cruella pic :)
hampir setahun yang lalu misscindyspice said…
^ I don't know you yet, but you seem nice! :)
hampir setahun yang lalu shanyuisboss said…
^Your such a joy to have in this club! So much fun to talk to and i knew I was gonna love you from the moment I saw your getting to know article :)
misscindyspice commented…
Oh, thank anda so much! hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu BKG201 said…
You always participate everywhere in this club and are really supportive when people write articles
^ Your Disney's next top model articles are so fun to read, and you get so creative with all the different characters!
^ I don't know you too well, but you seem very sweet!
^ You're very kind and helpful
^You are such a great writer, your entries in the sequel contest are amazing. You are clearly working very hard organizing that and I just love how hard working and dedicated you are.
cruella commented…
hampir setahun yang lalu TheCrystalRing said…
^You're very insightful and supportive towards everyone :)
shanyuisboss commented…
Thank you! hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu MalloMar said…
big smile
^You're a legend, a celebrity here! At least to me.... You have always been inspiring and so respectful of everyone. Also, you make incredible crossover pictures!
TheCrystalRing commented…
Aw, thank anda very much! hampir setahun yang lalu
^You are not only so sweet but just so funny! You always post hilarious edits in the random fun place and just have this quirky kind of humor, I love it!
MalloMar commented…
Thanks! XD hampir setahun yang lalu
^ You're one of the nicest people I know. You're very sweet and encouraging.
^Ah, Cruella, one of my favorite users. I love your commitment and dedication to this spot, even thoug you recently became active again, you've put a lot of time here and you are very sweet and welcoming to people.

Sorry everyone for constantly being here, I know it might be hard to keep finding compliments,I just really feel the need to give people compliments here.
^You seem really sweet and kind. You also give out a lot of compliments!
hampir setahun yang lalu sweetie-94 said…
^I don't know you so well, but I really love your icon
smile
^I don't know you so well, either, but I've heard so many nice things about you, and from what I've seen, you are one of the most understanding, kind members here. I love your dedication to Snow White!
hampir setahun yang lalu Silverrose1991 said…
smile
^I love your positive attitude! You're the sweetest person I know (well, tied with someone I know in real life).
MalloMar commented…
Thank you! hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu coolsinger198 said…
^Gus, I love how mature you are and logical. With every opinion you have, you always back it up with so much details, evidence and facts. You also make some of the best articles and icons! I also like how you are not so easily fooled by false information lol like how you werent sure Angelina was gonna become an official DP.
hampir setahun yang lalu mhs1025 said…
^ You're always there for people, but you also understand where they're coming from.
^You are very dedicated to your interest in the DPs. Like when you make your makeup edits, they are so amazing and you seem to put so much time into them.
mhs1025 commented…
I do! I wanna make sure everything looks just right! hampir setahun yang lalu
shanyuisboss commented…
I thought so! They always look great! hampir setahun yang lalu
^ You really like all of the users here! (Obviously, since you're giving us so many compliments)
shanyuisboss commented…
Aww, thanks! I really do Cinta all of anda though! hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu 324anna said…
^You are bubbly, funny and very intelligent!
^You're an Esmeralda fan! How can you not be awesome?
^ You seem nice, and I liked your article on your life!
smile
^You are so fun to have in this club! Your comments are always fun to read and you seem very organized and an interesting person.
purplerose17 commented…
Organized? Far from it. But still, thank you! :) hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Shiki_Otherside said…
heart
^You are the best team leader ever! You inspire me to want to be someone who can take charge and keep my head held high in any situation!
shanyuisboss commented…
Aww, that's so sweet! Thank you! hampir setahun yang lalu
^ I don't know you, but you seem kind and smart.
hampir setahun yang lalu nmdis said…
^ You are a good suggestion giver. And a nice artist ^_^
^ I think it's great you made that Getting To Know Each Other game. We get to know each other more and more every day!
nmdis commented…
Oh thanks hampir setahun yang lalu
^I love that you are such a strong defender of Pocahontas and always speak your mind in her defense! The first time I saw you was in a poll and I think it was about underrated DPs. You chose Pocahontas and gave a long defense comment about her and I remember liking you from the start for that.
^i find you extremely intelligent and respectful. You stay so nice and down to earth. I always enjoy reading your comments.
^ You're a caring person.
^ I don't know you well, but you seem really friendly, intelligent and if what shanyuisboss said about you above is true (and of course it is), then you are amazing!
mhs1025 commented…
Thank anda so much! That means alot to me! hampir setahun yang lalu
324anna commented…
you're welcome :) hampir setahun yang lalu
^We collaborate well in the Team Games!
^ I don't know you yet, but you're very passionate.
heart
^You never fail to make me happy. You're truly a nice person, very supportive!
mhs1025 commented…
Awww, thank anda so much! hampir setahun yang lalu
^Exactly what you said for Mary goes for you. You are one of the most supportive people I've ever met and never fail to make me smile :)
hampir setahun yang lalu doomkittycd said…
^ I don't know you very well, but from what i have seen you are really nice and amazing :)
^ I don't really know you, but if you're new here, you'll be a great family member to have.
doomkittycd commented…
Thanks hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu fiina said…
^ I think you're really kind and useful member here.
^ You draw AMAZING pictures! You have talent! I wish I could be as artistic as you!
^I LOVE your bubbly and just incredibely fun and energetic personality, I seriously want to meet you in real life. You just seem like the kind that would be great friends with me and you already are (i hope) here over the internet.
324anna commented…
Thank anda so much, anda won't believe how much this means to me, I would Cinta to meet anda in real life, anda are one of my closest Friends here on fanpop. :) hampir setahun yang lalu
^ You have a strong personality everyone can relate to.
^i absolutely ADORE your personality. I like reading your comments and ideas too!
You are so funny! On the wall, when you talked about how you sang Let it Go to the old lady's feeding the birds, I laughed so hard. And I love that you think Merida is gorgeous, I think that too <3
^ You're admirable!
^You are very nice. I jus love your forums!