Disney Princess Team Renaissance

princesslullaby posted on Mar 29, 2018 at 08:34PM
This is a forum just for the Renaissance team to discuss :)

Team Members
tiffany88
misscindyspice
wavesurf
MissCinico

Renaissance Team is CLOSED! We are not accepting new members
 This is a forum just for the Renaissance team to discuss :) <u>Team Members</u> <b>tiffany88 m
last edited on Apr 16, 2018 at 03:30PM

Disney Princess 25 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu princesslullaby said…
So, do you guys wanna create a slogan for Renaissance or a specific Disney princess?
MissCinico commented…
I think one that embodies all of the renaissance princesses, like they're all feminists and passionate and outgoing so maybe something and encompasses that? hampir setahun yang lalu
princesslullaby commented…
yeah. the snow white one we had when i was on team snow was "now make a wish, and take a bit, you'll need it to beat team snow white." hampir setahun yang lalu
wavesurf commented…
^Yes. Shorten it. Add to it. Do whatever. I don't mind. hampir setahun yang lalu
Hey team, just an FYI that misscindyspice is now on our team :)
wavesurf commented…
^I did as anda advised. And I am here now. hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu coolsinger198 said…
Hi guys! Do you mind if i join?!!
Sorry, the renaissance team is closed for now because we have lebih members than the other teams. anda can sertai the classics atau revivals atau wait for others to sertai those teams before anda can sertai this one hampir setahun yang lalu
So what do you guys think of "When you chase your dreams, the path is long, but the Renaissance girls remain strong!"
MissCinico commented…
I like that one, it's like a high school fight song. hampir setahun yang lalu
misscindyspice commented…
i Cinta that! it's catchy. hampir setahun yang lalu
tiffany88 commented…
Yeah, I like it too! hampir setahun yang lalu
thanks everyone!! i just condensed what wavesurf berkata :) thanks wavesurf! <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu tiffany88 said…
So, are we gonna pick one Princess or maybe 3, I think all of the Princesses would be impossible on one icon?
It's an example for 3 Princess and a title.
 It's an example for 3 Princess and a title.
tiffany88 commented…
It is possible with all the Princesses actually ^^ hampir setahun yang lalu
All the Princesses ^^
 All the Princesses ^^
Nice!! I was gonna suggest all 3. This looks great!! I'm gonna make my own ikon for fun, but we can definitely use yours. hampir setahun yang lalu
MissCinico commented…
I Cinta this one since it's also the number of how many members we have hampir setahun yang lalu
tiffany88 commented…
BATB, the Beast's castle. hampir setahun yang lalu
Hello folks, just wanted to make you aware of a situation that is going on with Team Revival. Here is a message I posted on Team Classic's forum:

"Hello Team Classic! To make a long story short, lavendergolden has decided to leave the team games. This has left Team Revival with only two members. We have two choices here: Either I will switch to Team Revival, giving Revival 3 members and Classic/Renaissance 4 members, or I have another solution-- could we possibly combine the classic & revival teams? Meaning, It would be the Renaissance Princesses vs. The Classic/Revival princesses. It seems a little more fair to me, since renaissance has 5 princesses and the other groups have 3 princesses each, so it will be 5 princesses vs. 6 instead of 3 vs. 5 vs 3. Also, it would then by 6 members vs 5 members. So basically Sparklefairy375 & anukriti2409 would be added to this team, along with Merida/Tiana/Rapunzel. Sparklefairy375 says she likes this idea. I know some of you may not be a big fan of the revivals but I would just like to help out our fellow fanpoppers, especially since lavendergolden's actions are not their fault. Please let me know what you all think!! I will post this on the main forum and to team Renaissance as well, you can comment on this post and say whether or not you are for or against it. Thanks! <3 "

The rest of my team are you okay with this?
wavesurf commented…
It's a bit confusing to me, but that's fine. Other users are not responsible for the actions of one user. hampir setahun yang lalu
tiffany88 commented…
I think I agree with the combination of the two teams. hampir setahun yang lalu
Also, what shall we do for the collage? It has to combine symbols for all the renaissance girls.
tiffany88 commented…
What if we put the girls in the first row, holding their significant objects(ex. Ariel and her fork atau something,Jas with the little merpati etc.) and behind the girls, in the saat rown, their castles/homes? hampir setahun yang lalu
Cruella specified that the princesses canNOT be in the pictures hampir setahun yang lalu
tiffany88 commented…
I'll put together something tomorrow and we'll see :) hampir setahun yang lalu
Hi guys, I will be joining Revival team so it's a bit more fair. Thanks!
hampir setahun yang lalu Lavendergolden said…
I am joining this time, okay? 1 slot is left.
nope. anda are off the teams because of your attitude and behavior, and no one on team renaissance wants anda on this team. anda are not allowed on the team games. none of us want anda on the team. there is only a slot left because I had to leave to fill team revival because anda left. anda are not fooling anyone, you're not on the games, all posts from anda will be ignored. this is cosigned sejak other team members. we will ignore all participation from you. hampir setahun yang lalu
like, anda really got a lot of nerve abandoning team revival in an attempt to get ME to leave so anda can be on team renaissance. not going to work. anda were rude to your former teammates and berkata anda hated their ikon-ikon and slogans, we don't want anda on the team games, you're not a team player. hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Lavendergolden said…
This is mine....1 picture to represent each dp and one quote to represent all
 This is mine....1 picture to represent each dp and one quote to represent all
"Renaissance Team is CLOSED! We are not accepting new members" <-- renaissance team still has lebih member than revival. the only team accepting new members is team revival. but that's irrelvant to you, since anda aren't allowed on any team. hampir setahun yang lalu
MissCinico commented…
Also I'm not sure that the collage has to be a mood board, but anything anda contribute is virtually irrelevant. hampir setahun yang lalu
tiffany88 commented…
@lg:How should I tell anda to understand,hm? You're are NOT welcomed here and never will be! All your actions will be ignored!You're nothing lebih but a pathetic troll! hampir setahun yang lalu
So, here it is ^^ What do you think? Jas=tiger,Mulan=sword,Poca=nature,Belle=bo­oks and Ariel=ocean+legs
 So, here it is ^^ What do anda think? Jas=tiger,Mulan=sword,Poca=nature,Belle=books and Ariel=ocean+le
wavesurf commented…
^I think it's great. I like the fact that anda brought so many symbols into one image. hampir setahun yang lalu
tiffany88 commented…
Thank anda :) I reallyl ike doing these stuffs, and we have 5 five princesses,easy to work with them. hampir setahun yang lalu
ooh gorgeous!! (sorry i haven't been on much, school + family stuff but i'm trying to come on more!!) hampir setahun yang lalu
tiffany88 commented…
Thank anda :)) No worries, unfortunatelly life is busy! hampir setahun yang lalu
Hey guys, reminder that the collage is due today and should be posted in the main forum. Also, you should all add the main forum to your updates because that's where my main announcements are. Thank you! :)
New theme: Era Crossover Icon
1. It must only be with characters from your team's era, and it must have at least ONE princess from your era. The other character(s) can be any other character from that era, but at least one princess.
2. It has to be an action scene as if they are in a movie together; they must be performing an action. It can't just be Pocahontas and Jasmine photoshopped into a picture together without any interaction.
3. Minimum two characters, but you can do any amount that you want.
tiffany88 commented…
Any thoughts? Crossover is not a problem just tell what would anda like to see? I can made lebih than one idea and then we can decide later. hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu misscindyspice said…
I know tiffany is making some, but I feel bad that i haven't done much for this group + i like making crossovers :D
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 I know tiffany is making some, but I feel bad that i haven't done much for this group + i like making
tiffany88 commented…
Haha I Cinta it XD Both their expressions are hilarious! hampir setahun yang lalu
Girl's night or something like that ^^
 Girl's night atau something like that ^^
tiffany88 commented…
I'm going to enter this,with all the girls? Okay? hampir setahun yang lalu
Reminder that the crossover icon is due today! please post it in the forum!
Round 5: Perfect Quote- a quote from other media (non DP-related like movies, books, etc) which represent any princess from your era or all the princesses from the group.
wavesurf commented…
^Hmm. I couldn't do icons, so I will think on this one. hampir setahun yang lalu
wavesurf commented…
^I'd suggest this quote from Jane Eyre sejak charlotte Bronte ( one of the Bronte Sisters) because each Renaissance girl used her own courage to seek her own knowledge of life, and each one did it on her own terms. Jane Eyre from charlotte Bronte --“I remembered that the real world was wide, and that a varied field of hopes and fears, of sensations and excitements, awaited those who had the courage to go forth into it’s expanse, to seek real knowledge of life amidst it’s perils.” hampir setahun yang lalu
I like that one! I'm going to enter it if that's okay. hampir setahun yang lalu
MissCinico commented…
^I'm fine with that! hampir setahun yang lalu
REMINDER TO ALL TEAMS THAT THE QUOTE IS DUE TODAY!
DRESS SWAP IS DUE TODAY...but neither renaissance nor classic seem to have made one. members of the teams, contact me when you can.
Sorry for the delay,here is an entry
 Sorry for the delay,here is an entry
wavesurf commented…
^Nicely done. ;) hampir setahun yang lalu
round 7: Baby Face Mash! Go on a website (link) and take TWO princesses from your era and make a baby that's a combo of the two!
tiffany88 commented…
I tried to make one but this page didn't work for me.... hampir setahun yang lalu
Hey guys, we are missing a baby face mash from your team!
tiffany88 commented…
Yeah,it doesn't work for me and other team members aren't really active here... hampir setahun yang lalu
hmmm I don't know what happened to them...what should we do? hampir setahun yang lalu
tiffany88 commented…
That would be nice ^^ Poca&Ariel? I'd Cinta to see that baby XD hampir setahun yang lalu
Round 8: Concept title & story. You come up with a 2 sentence movie plot for 3 princesses from your era and a title.
wavesurf commented…
Where'd everybody else in our group go? I'm here, but I was distacted sejak my mom's surgery, so yeah...I was less useful. I will have to check the deadline on this one. Which three princesses do anda want to use, Tiffany? hampir setahun yang lalu