posted by princesslullaby
posted by madisonsavanna
posted by hajirah4
1. Some people in China spell Mulan's name in English as: Fa Muhk Laahn.
2. The Story of Mulan was originally a poem
3. The Hua Mulan crater on Venus is named after her.
4. In the original story, Mulan fights in war for 12 years, no kidding.
5. The original poem......
NO LONGER EXISTS.
6.The different surnames of Mulan are Wei and Zhu other than Fa and Hua.
7. Jamie Chung will be starring as Mulan in "Once Upon A time"
8. The spots on Shang's horse's neck and rump are shaped like Mickey Mouse.
9. Mulan is rumored to have been a real person, and her story has been told in China for almost 2000 years.
10. Members of the creative team visited China, where they spent three weeks taking photographs and making sketches.
posted by MeaghanDavis