Bolt Disney I'm Bolt's biggest fan!!

ILoveBolt2Much posted on Aug 20, 2010 at 09:26PM
Hey guys, did you know I'm Bolt's biggest fan? In all the universe? I don't want to make mortal enemies this way, we don't have to turn it into a competition, we can be friends instead, but you might want to see this link:link (I'm MistyWolf97.)

Bolt Disney 43 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu BoltMegaFan said…
I read the whole entire thing, it took me a while to read it all and I'm convinced that you are one of Bolt's biggest fans
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu ILoveBolt2Much said…
So (and I will calmly say this) why am I not the biggest?
Hey you should be happy because I said you were ONE of Bolt's biggest fan
I am, but I'm just asking you why you think I'm not the biggest.
Umm I don't know?
Cuz... I wanna know why people don't think I'm Bolt's biggest fan when I obviously have proof...
Well ok I believe you are Bolt's biggest female fan there happy
laugh
Yes, I am happy. :D I won't make you say I'm the biggest fan out of males and females, I'll let you decide that for yourself. ;)
hampir setahun yang lalu boltbiggestfan said…
Hey I'm also Bolt's #1 fan! I was ever since 2006! So that means I was his first!
Just to tell you, you didn't start the idea of Bolt2, I thought of it right after I saw Bolt in theaders
I tried that quiz on face book and it said I got a 0 but then again it said I got all of the answers right. wierd
hahaha! you said that you called your cat Bolt once, well I called my dog who looks nothing like Bolt, bolt once!
you said some of the same reasons just to point that out buy it is so cool! < Your reasons
i hear that you wrote Bolt 2, what is it about, I'll tell you something about mine if you tell me what your's is about
haha, my name on DS is Bolt#1fan too!
I read all of the reasons and they were good! But we both have different reasons, I just only had like 31 reasons because I needed to write more of my Bolt2!
smile
Well, I'm glad to see proof that at least one person has read my list! X3 Maybe I should make this into an article as well.. And yes, boltbiggestfan, I also wanted Bolt 2 ever since I saw it in theaters. When I walked out of the cinema, I was already thinking about what I would put in my letter to Disney asking for Bolt 2!
hampir setahun yang lalu ILikeBolt said…
I like bolt and I'm 6ft 2in.

I imagine most of us like Bolt, that's why we're here. It's not a competition.
Yeah, but I still LOVE being the biggest fan. I can't explain. But I just love being known as Bolt's biggest fan..

And I do try not to offend anyone, I really do. I'd rather be friends with people. ^_^
hampir setahun yang lalu dianacarr5678 said…
smile
I was a boltlover but when I saw HTTYD I started to like Toothless and dragons but I'm starting to like Bolt again.
smile
Yeah, I know how that feels! Once I saw HTTYD, I thought I liked it even more than Bolt. Then the next day it wore off. It was just new movie excitement. ^u^

How good is the movie?
wink
HTTYD? what is that? Bolt never gotten into 2nd place with me! But God and Jesus is my most favorite thing of all! I ment Bolt being 1st as like movie, book, etc. Oh, I read all of it too, and also, there is 2 boys at my school in my grade that know I'm one of Bolt's #1 Fan and so they both call themself Bolt's #1 Fan just to make me mad, but one of them didn't even watch the movie, they keep on picking on me, even though I know they are teasing me, it still is annoying, they know, and I know, and everyone else in my grad and out of my grade knows that they don't love Bolt that much, but they still keep trying to look at my tag to see where I get my Bolt shirts, and trying to take my pencile case, how do I make them stop? It's annoying! (And I wouldn't pull up my hair and show them my tag, besides, I know that they just only want to get bolt stuff to prove that other people arn't but it's not about the collection, it's about Bolt!) Everyday, I hear from the 2 boys, "I'm Bolt's #1 Fan", It's very, very, annoying!
HTTYD is the abbreviation of How to Train Your Dragon. And just ignore the boys. If all they're doing is trying to make you mad, they're succeeding. Don't stoop to their level!!!
Or it could be that they like you?
laugh
Lololol!
wink
Oh, I never seen how to train your dragon, it looked kinda wierd to me! Good edvice! Today in Soc. Studies, we did a game called "What's up" and you had to share something about you, so when it was my turn, I said, I'm Bolt's #1 Fan! And the two boys said, "No 3rd fan!" And I was the last one to share, the teacher said, "She must be Bolt's #1 Fan because she shared it and you didn't!" When the boys tried to make a stupid exuse like, no, I'm his #1 fan" Than I added that I was his #1 fan since 2006, the teacher agreed with me! After that, they couldn't have topped that! Also, when I said that I'm Bolt's number one fan, some other people said to the boys, "Yes she is!" I geuss My friends agree with me too!
I don't think that they like me, I would have known if they do.
Well, you're lucky you can even say you're Bolt's biggest fan to your teacher(s) because you're young enough to. I'm in 7th grade, and if I said that I'm Bolt's #1 fan out loud, people would burst out laughing and I don't know if my teacher would even know who Bolt is. So just be happy for that.
Yeah same here I'm in high school and if I had said that, people would burst out laughing
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
See, Fanpop and deviantART are my place of freedom for stuff like that. Everyone else is a fanatic about Bolt, too, so I fit right in instead of stick out as the "uncool girl freak who likes a PG movie."
Well other people don't understand, but at least there are some people who do and I don't believe your a freak your a normal and ok girl
It's okay, I actually pride myself on being not-normal. It's a lot more fun ^_^
Actully, not being normal is normal because noboddy is normal and if they are, then that's not normal! :)
So if your normal then your not normal, isn't that the same as not being normal even though your not normal which makes you normal?
What? I geuss? And the ignoring the boys isn't working, but maybe the'll stop when they find out that I don't care (It's just annoying) and then stop, but maybe try to get on my nerves more, but one thing that I know about them, is that they care more about different things like beating a level in the super mario game or something so the'll probably forget, hopefully.
All I know is that if I was in that situation, I would say to the boys, "You guys sure want to get my attention. You like me, don't you?" And they'd be all "EEEEW! NO!!!!" And I'd say "Well, the only way to prove you don't like me is to stop trying to get my attention." Yeah, I like trapping people in a situation like that. It's just how I am. ^^
Yeah that could work and if they don't stop even though you told them then they do like you cause thats what a boy does usually at a young age, they show affection to a girl by annoying her
smile
good idea! I'll try that! I'msure of it that they will stop! I'll say it on the bus, so that lots of people are talking! (<other people can't hear me) So thanks peoples!
YES! They finaly stopped! I tried the you like me thing on one of them, it didn't work, but it worked on the other one! The other boy stopped during science class today. Thanks for the edvivce!
Then that means the other boy likes you
hampir setahun yang lalu Ultimateboltfan said…
I AM BOLT'S BIGGEST FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you have some pretty good reasons but I have 1,000 reasons I have not posted it yet but I will once I get my account setteled in. (P.S I wanna be friends with you not eniemies) I think your cool! so no hard feelings?
hampir setahun yang lalu no1BOLTfan said…
smile
ILoveBolt2Much, I don't wanna fight about who's #1 fan, so maybe we can be equal? I'm just bugged by Onyx because she is mean about it, maybe we can be #1 together? Show Onyx who really is #1 fan?