Doctor Who Petikan from the Whoniverse

labyrinth75 posted on Oct 05, 2012 at 07:32AM
Basic information about this forum is basically that you guys write down a quote from any episode in the Whoniverse whether it be from Classic Who, New Who, SJA or even Torchwood. Then once you've wrote the quote write which episode the quote is from

e.g. Mickey: You're just making this up as you go along
The Doctor: Yep, but I do it brilliantly
-Doctor Who, Series 2, The Age of Steel

Anyway hope you guys enjoy the forum

Doctor Who 118 balas

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-118 of 118

hampir setahun yang lalu no1drwhofan said…
laugh
Here is a brief but all the same, comical Eleven quote:

The Doctor: Who da man?!

'Doctor Who', Series 5, 'The Eleventh Hour'. :D
hampir setahun yang lalu simpleplan said…
The Doctor: And the gun's back. You're big on the gun thing, aren't you? Freud would say you're compensating. Ever met Freud? No. Comfy sofa.

'Doctor Who', Season 6, 'The Curse of the Black Spot'
heart
Dave (Michael Dixon): So I've got something for you.
Ellie (Nicola Sian): What? {her hands her a crumpled leaf} You kept it.
Dave: Of course I kept it.
Ellie: Why?
Dave: Because this exact leaf had to grow in that exact way, in that exact place, so that precise wind could tear it from that precise branch, and make it fly into this exact face. At that exact moment. And if just one of those tiny little things never happened, I'd never have met you. Which makes this the most important leaf in human history.

'Doctor Wo', Series 7, 'The Rings of Akhaten'. :D Xxxx
hampir setahun yang lalu Helena_Justina said…
I've seen the episode three times and I always start to laugh in this moment.

Doctor (walking with the candlestick): And now, show me the ghost, It's ghost time.

Doctor Who Series 7, "Hide"
no1drwhofan commented…
LOL! :D Xxx hampir setahun yang lalu
Rose:I am the Bad Wolf. I create myself. I take the words, I scatter them in time and space. A message to lead myself here.
Rose, you've got to stop this! You've got to stop this now! You've got the entire vortex running through your head. You're going to burn.
Rose: I want you safe, my doctor. Protected from the false god.
Dalek Emperor: You can not hurt me. I am immortal.
Rose: You are tiny. I can see the whole of time and space. Every single atom of your existence. And I divide them. Everything must come to death. All things. Everything dies. The Time War ends

Doctor Who, Season 1, 'The Parting of the ways'
no1drwhofan commented…
Great quote! :D Xx hampir setahun yang lalu
laugh
Sycorax Leader: Who exactly are you?
The Doctor: Well, that's the question.
Sycorax Leader: I demand to know who you are!
The Doctor: I don't know! See that's the thing. I'm the Doctor. But beyond that I just don't know. I literally do not know who I am. It's all untested. Am I funny? Am I sarcastic? Sexy? Right old misery? Life and soul? Right-handed, left-handed? A gambler, a fighter, a coward, a traitor, a liar, a nervous wreck? I mean judging by the evidence I've certainly got a gob.

LOL! :D 'Doctor Who', Christmas Special 2005, 'The Christmas Invasion'. :D X
simpleplan commented…
Then he qoutes the lion king XDD hampir setahun yang lalu
no1drwhofan commented…
LOL!!!! :D Xx hampir setahun yang lalu
labyrinth75 commented…
Sounds like something I would say :D hampir setahun yang lalu
Rose: I'm sorry, what was your name?
Ood: We have no titles. We are as one.
Rose: Um. What are they called?
Danny Bartock: Oh come on. Where have you been living? Everyone's got one.
Rose: Well not me. So what are they?
Danny: They're the Ood.
Rose: The Ood?
Danny: The Ood.
Rose: Well that's... ood.

'Doctor Who', season 2, 'The Impossible Planet'
no1drwhofan commented…
LOL! :D Xx hampir setahun yang lalu
smile
Amy: I started to think you were just, like, a mad man with a box.
The Doctor: Amy Pond, there's something you better understand about me 'cause it's important. And one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a mad man with a box.

'Doctor Who', Series 5, 'The Eleventh Hour'. :D
Amy: Doctor, it's happening. It's changing me. It's changing my thoughts.
The Doctor: I can't save you from it. There's nothing I can do to stop this.
Amy: What?
The Doctor: I stole your childhood and now I've led you by the hand to your death. But the worst thing is I knew. I knew this would happen. This is what always happens. Forget your faith in me. I took you with me because I was vain. Because I wanted to be adored. Look at you, glorious Pond. The Girl Who Waited for me. I'm not a hero. I really am just a madman in a box. And it's time we saw each other as we really are. Amy Williams. It's time to stop waiting.

Doctor Who 'Season 6', 'The God Complex
The Doctor: I've worked it out with psychic help from the cat.
Amy: Cat?
The Doctor: Yes. I know. He's got a time engine in the flat upstairs. He's using innocent people to try and launch it. Whenever he does, they get burnt up. Hence the stain on the ceiling.

Doctor Who, season 5, 'The Lodger'
smile
The Doctor: The path I carved through Time and Space, from Gallifrey to Trenzalore. My own personal time tunnel, leading back to every moment I ever lived. Every step, every tear, every kiss. Even the days I haven’t lived yet. Which is why I shouldn’t be here. The paradoxes…very bad…

'Doctor Who', Series 7, 'The Name of the Doctor'. :)

simpleplan commented…
In a way the Doctor is a giant paradox XD hampir setahun yang lalu
Rose: Aren't you a beautiful boy!
The Doctor: Thanks. I'm experimenting with back-combing {notices Rose talking to the cat}. Oh.

'Doctor Who', Season 2, 'Fear Her'
hampir setahun yang lalu labyrinth75 said…
The Doctor: Okay, then. That's what I'll do, I'll tell you a story.
Can you hear them. All these people who lived in terror of you and your judgement. All these people, whose ansestors devoted themselves, sacrified themselves, to you...can you hear them singing.
You like to think you're a god, but you're not a god. You're just a parasite eaten out with jealousy and envy and longing for the lives of others, you feed on them. On the memory of the love and the lost and birth and death and joy and sorrow so...so, come on then. Take my memories. I hope you've got a big appitiete, because I have lived a long life and I have seen, a few things.
I walked away from the last great Time War, I marked the passing of the Time Lords. I saw the birth of the universe and I watched as time ran out, moment by moment until nothing remained. No time, no space, just me. I walked in universes where the laws of physics were divised by the mind of a mad man. And I watched universes freeze and creations burn. I have seen things you wouldn't believe, I have lost things you will never understand. And I know things. Secrets that must never be told, knowledge that must never be spoken! Knowledge that will make parasite gods blaze! So come on, then! Take it, take it all baby! Have it, you have it all!

Doctor Who, 'The Rings of Akhaten', Series 7

I love Matt Smith, he's a phenomenal actor. He's without a doubt...my second favourite doctor
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu labyrinth75 said…
Messenger: Your Majesty, a spaceship from Earth seeks permission to land in the palace spaceport. They say they're on a special mission from the President of Earth.
Draconian Prince: This is a trick! You must not allow them to land!
Draconian Emperor: We are not yet at war with Earth. I shall hear what their President has to say. I give my permission.
Messenger: Your Majesty.
(The Messenger leaves.)
The Doctor: A wise decision, your Majesty. For only by Earth and Draconia working together can we hope to arrive at the truth.
The Master: I too welcome your wisdom, your Majesty. Nobody could be more devoted to the cause of peace than I. As a commissioner of Earth's Interplanetary Police, I have devoted my life to the cause of law and order. And law and order can only exist in a time of peace.
The Doctor: You feeling all right, old chap?

Doctor Who, Season 10, 'Frontier in Space'

I laugh everytime I watch that scene. (First Saw it Yesterday but I've watched that scene about five times)
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
[The Doctor and Susan are about to steal a faulty TARDIS]
Clara: Doctor?
The Doctor: Yes? What is it? What do you want?
Clara: Sorry, but you're about to make a very big mistake. Don't steal that one, steal this one. The navigation system's knackered, but you'll have much more fun.

Doctor Who, Season 7, 'The Name of the Doctor'
hampir setahun yang lalu dmapple8466 said…
Rose: So there's three of you, three Doctors.
Jack: I can't even tell you what I'm thinking right now.

Doctor Who, Series 4, 'Journey's End'

Jack just never gives it rest...even when he's in danger.
hampir setahun yang lalu Doctor_Donna said…
The Doctor: A straight line may be the shortest distance between two points, but it is my no means the most interesting.
hampir setahun yang lalu AmberHarknessJ said…
smile
"I have searched for the phrase 'I shall walk the Earth and my hunger will know no bounds', but I keep getting redirected to Weight Watchers."

-Ianto Jones 'Torchwood' S02x07 'Dead Man Walking'

Because there are no Torchwood quotes on here and I recon there need to be some.