Dollhouse Banner And Ikon And Tagline

amazondebs posted on Apr 01, 2008 at 12:57AM
i relise the current ones arn't off best quality and well the banner was a bit of a naff job done by me on paint from another pic but if you know of some better ones or want to post ones, put them up in the fan art section under banner idea or something and i'll put them up
if no one come up something better, I'll try something when it comes closer to the actual program and their are some actual pictures lol

for the moment the show doesn't have a tagline (as far as i am aware) so i didn't really know what to put any better suggestions on that would be apreciated also

Dollhouse 11 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu amazondebs said…
any takers for a better tagline?
hampir setahun yang lalu ArabellaElfie said…
hmmm...

When the Dolls come out to play

Barbie has a mission

Just becomes they're Dolls doesn't mean they aren't dangerous

When you're a blank slate, what happens when you remember?

Not all dolls have dead eyes

I know these are all very, very bad but maybe the activity will inspire those of us who are a tad more creative.

barbie has a mission! ah aha ha freaking hilarious! i'll make a pick, normally people come up with good stuff then
link
there we go :D
On my way, it felt so stupid but I couldn't resist the Barbie comment.
naa it's brill, i hope joss does some subtle reference to it now, and we'll all be like omg!
We must take credit. I'm sure Joss is a lurker. He strikes me as a lurker. I love lurkers. Hear that Joss, we love you.
rofl seriously if he is reading this he will be truly freaked now *adjusts camera*
Lol, I should add that I mean lurker is the best way possible. I love lurkers
ha ha ha okay when you say lurker it makes me think of a spot
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Saul_Mikoliunas said…
I still wish we had the tagline "An active is the truest soul among us" I love Adelle =D