Dr. Lisa Cuddy AU SHIPPING!!! Who can we ship Cuddy with?

oldmovie posted on Jul 06, 2010 at 11:59PM
Thought this spot needed a little bit of fun!
I recently created link where we voted on sexy hunks that would be fun to ship Cuddy with.

Now I say we make fanarts, it doesn't take a lot, really all you need is paint. It's time to get Cuddy laid by some of the sexiest characters ever!!!!!
Or maybe videos? Or maybe even fanfiction or articles?
Maybe show how your couple first met, or a little story with pictures? Anything your heart desires can be done here, except of course for real ships....where's the fun in that?
Anyhoo, it's just a celebration of Cuddy's sexiness and her ability to be able to be shipped with anyone!

Now you may say, OM what the hell is AU shipping? Well let me tell you.
AU is a term that means alternate universe, it can be applied to within a show or to crossover between shows. It just means that whatever it is you're doing doesn't actually happen in the show/s that is/are being included. For example, Foreman/Cuddy (aka Fuddy) would be AU, but also Cuddy/Ross (from Friends) would also be.
So the fun here is now you have your pick of anyone in the world of movies, television and music, who would you pick to ship Cuddy with?

Here's a great example from HouseAddict87
link

GET ON WITH YOUR AU SHIPPING AND POST IT HERE FOR LOLZ!!!
Oh, forgot to mention that while I posted a picture and a pick that only include men, Cuddy is more than welcomed to be shipped with females if that's your preference!!!

Another quick point, this is just supposed to be for fun. So obviously no bashing. I know we all have the real ships we're a fan of, but this is just for fun and giggles.....so I would really appreciate it if people didn't run in screaming "CUDDY IZ ONLY FUR HOUSE SO GTFO" thanks very much.

Peace and blessings everyone, peace and blessings.
 Thought this spot needed a little bit of fun! I recently created <a href="http://www.fanpop.com/spot
last edited on Jul 07, 2010 at 12:12AM

Dr. Lisa Cuddy 280 balas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 280

hampir setahun yang lalu oldmovie said…
Okay........for some reason the picture I posted with the forum post isn't coming up. SO, here's the picture......
 Okay........for some reason the picture I telah diposkan with the forum post isn't coming up. SO, here's the
hampir setahun yang lalu HouseAddict87 said…
Awesome idea!! *goes to make fanart*
hampir setahun yang lalu huddysmacked said…
MMmmhh... I'll try to think of a AU ship.
laugh
Hehe. Dr. Cuddy and The Terminator!
 Hehe. Dr. Cuddy and The Terminator!
hampir setahun yang lalu lovehousemd_frv said…
OMG!Wow*stares @the fan art*WOW.Hot*drinks coke*I have one.Cuddy and Mac(from CSI:NY)*runs to make fan art*
^^^There are lots of fans of that ship actually! They call them Muddy which I find hilarious!
Muhaaha.Cuddy&Terminator.Nice idea.The ship name..hmm..CuminatordyXP
@HouseAddict87
Really?o_______O.Gush.I again woke up later*faceplam*
LOL @ Cuddy and the Terminator. They'd be kick ass together, saving the world from robots etc.

OMG GUYS, ACTION HERO CUDDY, HOUSE WOULD APPROVE!

AW lovehousemd_frv, I love the idea of Mac and Cuddy!!!! A strong supportive man for her will be nice after Puck finishes the sex!fest he'll have with her ;)
I actually do ship Cuddy with David Hayward from the soap opera All My Children. LOL, I even wrote a fan fic with them in it but it's not finished. I think they would be beautiful together.
 I actually do ship Cuddy with David Hayward from the soap opera All My Children. LOL, I even wrote a
smirk
You can say me jani;)
and you really have dirty plans for cuck<___<I like it^__^
Oh God OM I'm having waaaayyy too much fun with this. LOL great idea!!

Cuminator??? ROTFLMAO!! Subliminal messages much?? LOVE IT! Action Hero Cuddy would be sexy as hell and House would definitely approve!
heart
HouseAddict87 OMFG IT'S GORGEOUS!!!!
You said before why you shipped Cuddy Dr. David Hayward, why's that I'm curious!?

Okay Jani :) LOL you have no idea ;) Got some other ships rolled up my sleeves though!
hampir setahun yang lalu housecuddy4ever said…
*cheesy intro music* I present you with "When Fandoms Collide: Movie Edition" Featuring: Dr.Lisa Cuddy from House and from The Lord of the Rings Aragorn son of Arathorn.Coming to theaters Fall 2010.*cheesy intro music ends* (excuse the non-sexy Photoshopping.)
I have no effing clue what the ship name would be XD
Oh you know it's OTP when their poses match <3
 *cheesy intro music* I present anda with "When Fandoms Collide: Movie Edition" Featuring: Dr.Lisa Cudd
LMAO!! HC4E! Cuddagorn? Maybe? I love the ship though.
OH MY! OH MY INDEED!!!!
hhhmmmmm Caron, because they care LOL IDK? They are certainly sexy together.....LOL and now I've got medieval bad-ass Cuddy as a mental image. Taking down orgres and such next to her man/KING FUCKING KING. OMG THAT WOULD MAKE HER QUEEN! I APPROVE!
@OM Well I've watched AMC since I was a kid and love the character David Hayward. To me he is the definition of DILF!! He's so sexy. He's also a badass. He could hold his own against House except unlike House, Hayward is actually evil. He has done some horrible things on the show. Regardless I think Cuddy could make him a better person and I just think they would look hot together. I've pretty much shipped them together since I started watching House.
@HouseAddict87 lol like how evil? And I like the idea of Cuddy reforming an evil villian, maybe we need to do more evil villianary shipping of Cuddy?

Here's a new Cuck picture!
 @HouseAddict87 LOL like how evil? And I like the idea of Cuddy reforming an evil villian, maybe we ne
And here is my new OTP!:3...ERIDDY!!TADAAAAAAAA

This is not from my best fan arts:\
 And here is my new OTP!:3...ERIDDY!!TADAAAAAAAA This is not from my best peminat arts:\
LOL I just got the cuminator joke *facepalm* very funny!

LOL Eric and Cuddy LOLZ, omg the awkward jokes that could come from that.

Cuddy: So I'm dating Eric Foreman
Everyone: 0________0
Foreman: No you're not...wtf......?
Everyone: 0_______0
@OM, How evil? Here's a very small list of some of the things Dr. Hayward has done.

Refused to give his mother medical attention while she was suffering from a heart attack [1999]

Spiked Tad Martin's drink with Libidozone, a powerful anti-impotence drug (Erica ended up drinking the soda)

Accidentally dumped an entire flask of Libidozone into a punchbowl at a party; He had planned to only pour a little of the drug into the drink.

Stole a gun from a police officer and held him a gunpoint [Apr 27, 2001

Hid the truth that Maria Santos Grey was alive and led her to believe that she was someone else

Withheld knowledge that Bess Chandler was actually Miranda Montgomery [2004]

Arrested for failure to return a child, a felony [Dec 30, 2004]

Paid someone to tinker with Erica's plane, resulting in its crash [May 21, 2010]

Arrested for assaulting Jake Martin [Jun 9, 2010]

Drugged Bianca Montgomery [Jun 22, 2010]

Now here's the "When Fandoms Collide: TV Edition"
Featuring the sexy good character that is Cuddy with the sex of an evil villian Darken Rahl from Legend of the Seeker (who was portrayed by the gorgeous Craig Parker *drools*)
I shall call it Cuhl.Like call..lol idfk
 Now here's the "When Fandoms Collide: TV Edition" Featuring the sexy good character that is Cuddy wit
OMG!!! Cuddy and Eric Foreman!!! I love it!!!
Cuddy and Rahl, another good one!! This is the best forum ever.
Obvious spam is obvious.
Now I have mental images of Cuddy in medieval clothing *drools*
big smile
Cuddy in medieval clothing? I like!!
AAHH HouseAddict87 LOL I'm not quite sure I want him with your doctor anymore LOL.

BUT EVIL VILLIAN FROM THE LEGEND OF THE SEEKER IS HOT! I could see Cuddy as an evil sorceress, lol that would be pretty awesome actually!
@OM Nah Cuddy could tame him. lol

How about Cuddy and... Professor Snape?? Muahahaha.
New ship!
So Cuddy loves House, so wouldn't she also love the character he was based off of?
I tried to get it to look like an old photograph
 New ship! So Cuddy loves House, so wouldn't she also Cinta the character he was based off of? I trie
I need to start writing again!I'm like having super hot mental images.
*gets all fangirly*
Holmes&cuddy^____^!CudolmsO_____othis sonds dirty*blush*

weheeee.And here muddyXDDD
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 Holmes&cuddy^____^!CudolmsO_____othis sonds dirty*blush* weheeee.And here muddyXDDD
OMG STOP EVERYTHING! SNAPE AND CUDDY WOULD BE ALL KINDS OF EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've always secretly wanted someone to write a House MD crossover with Harry Potter and Cuddy to be a badass wizard!

OMG YES!!!!
DO IT OM!WRITE IT NOW!*twitch*
@Jani love the Muddy fanart!!

@OM You damn near made me spit my drink out. Snape/Cuddy. SNUDDY? Haha. They would be epic though.
BUT BUT I CAN'T :(
Trust me I've tried LOL
We should write it here together!!!!! I'll start:

Cuddy's head was killing her, blinking slowly she opened her eyes. Her vision was blurry, she shook her head, trying to clear the fuzziness in front of her. She reached around blindly and grabbed something that felt like glasses. Smashing them onto her face, she found that suddenly she was able to see. Scrambling up to her feet, and readjusting her skirt, she noticed she was certainly not in her office at Princeton Plainsboro where she had fallen alseep. Her head throbbed again and her hand went to the wound that pulsated on her forehead. Tracing it slowly and wincing, she discovered that the cut on her forehead was in the shape of a lightning bolt!

DUH DUH DUH!!!!!! LOL it's horrible :)
OMG JANI, that's gorgeous! They're so pretty together, like seriously, pretty!
I've only seen the 2nd HP movie though and that was YEARS ago.I have the DVD @ home though.*fail*

Lol my friends are asking me why am I laughing so damn loudly.I told them,"I'm being a psycho fangirl right now.Please go away."
^^ You must! see/read Harry Potter! I may not be a serious HP fangirl but I'm a hardcore fan of it!

LOL I love it when you look ridiculous on the computor, happens to me all of the time.

Working on some Snuddy fanart!
My images aren't that great but here's another!
 My imej aren't that great but here's another!
^^ don't be silly, I love your images! Sexy pictures that you chose!
mischievous
@OM Well thank you! You really have no idea what you have done by thinking of this though. You've created a monster!
LOL I'm loving this monster, it's fantastiC!!!!

To quote 30 rock, I love this forum so much that I want to take it behind a middle school and get it pregnant.
LMAO!!! Speaking of monster's how about Cuddy/Frankenstein or Cuddy/Dracula? Screw Edward, Dracula is THE original!
Harry Potter &Cuddy*______*
 Harry Potter &Cuddy*______*
DRACULA!YES! BUT WHICH DRACULA?

I've made like 5 Cahl fanarts.I just don't feel like uploading them right now.Talk about being lazy.
OMG HARRY AND CUDDY.....THE CHOSEN ONES!!!! OMG THE FANFICTION THAT COME OUT OF THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about Cuddy with Werewolves for monsters?
OH AND housecuddy4ever POST YOUR FANART, I WANT TO SEE THE AWESOME SAUCE THAT IS CAHL!

Here's some Snuddy, I feel like they'd be an ansty ship LOL
 OH AND housecuddy4ever POST YOUR FANART, I WANT TO SEE THE AWESOME SAUCE THAT IS CAHL! Here's some S
heart
Okay lol, I know it's lame to post three times in a row.

BUT I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jani's last piece, because of the words she chose! It's perfect, you should post it to the spot hun so I can favorite it!!!
Cuddy and Harry!! OMG!!! Love!!
Cuddy and Willy Wonka!! OMG the possibilites are endless with these crazy AU pairings!! Cuddy and JAWS! <<<So just kidding on that one.