Facebook Best Social Networking Site

dave posted on Apr 13, 2007 at 03:34PM
I have to say that Facebook is by far the best social networking site I've ever used. I mean if Fanpop isn't considered on of course. :) But seriously, if you haven't joined you should. Unless you like really ugly sites with flashing glittering bling and obnoxious ads everywhere and music blasting out of your tiny computer speakers embarrassing you wherever you're sitting and spam flooding your inbox of course...then you probably want to use that other social network. The features are really solid and the UI and product are top-notch. Maybe it's because it was built by young people who actually use social networks as opposed to older folks who never really got into them. Thoughts?

Facebook 9 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu petronius said…
Facebook is the best. Now, with their applications you could personalize your profile even more and do more things.
hampir setahun yang lalu PkmnTrainerJ said…
Why dave, I wonder what other popular social networking site you could be talking about?
hampir setahun yang lalu Kirsty said…
Ha, I just poked you Dave! I am so nerdily happy!
hampir setahun yang lalu hellgirl223 said…
fanpop is by far the best :D
hampir setahun yang lalu hdog123 said…
agrees! facebook and fanpop are by far some of my favorite websites.
hampir setahun yang lalu oblix said…
i started to think you were dissing your own site! But quickly had a release from the horror, those nightmares will haunt me forever!
hampir setahun yang lalu BlueBadger said…
I just joined Facebook and it's pretty unique. I've never tried MySpace, but I'm sure it doesn't stand up to the simpleness of Facebook.
hampir setahun yang lalu bflyrockstar said…
I agree Facebook is definitely at the forefront of social networking sites. But I came across another site called Yoozur.

What they basically did was take all the positive aspects of Facebook, Myspace, iTunes. It`s very user friendly. There are a ton of applications for the site. Like your own file cabinet where you can UL and Dl content and share with other users. A customized email addy in which you can email others. IM, and Video IM chat features. There is no spam, or annoying adds.

It`s seriously like facebook on steroids. There are a lot of artists on there as well and you can DL their songs.

It`s free to join so you all should check it out. If you don`t like it you can delete your account like that.

But seriously check it out...its seriously worth it.

link

last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu aholic said…
I especially like the site because you get so obsessed with all the playfish games; geo challenge, pet society, bowling buddies, word challenge and who has the biggest brain.