Fanpop Fanpop Newsletter?

germany123 posted on May 08, 2008 at 12:24AM
i would like to have a "what the fanpop four are doing" soapbox/newsletter from time to time for example the update tweaking, hulu distribution of vids, could all be mentioned ;)
seriously since we all care so much about fanpop and are so worried about everything going on.. i would be very interested to hear about the technical side/ idea behind adjustments the fanpop four make.but maybe thats just me!?

Fanpop 5 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Saul_Mikoliunas said…
I think that's an excellent plan =)
hampir setahun yang lalu amazondebs said…
although not so much a technical one but i a dumbed down one for me lol i never know what anyone is talking about

but yes a news letter would be, that is of course if one of the four have time
hampir setahun yang lalu germany123 said…
of course only if they have the time or when needed. i just think it would be good to know in advance e.g. when they shut the place down :O
And just small infos on changes, or faqs i dont mean html lessons ( we get them from harold anyway :P)but if eg they had informed us about hulu uploads..or that they will be tweaking the updates thats what i mean by "technical"
hampir setahun yang lalu harold said…
Well, usually they do post something to this forum (for example, link), but perhaps there should be one forum thread entitled "Fanpop Updates" (or something similar) to which the staff could post such things. That way we, as users, could more reliably find such things.
hampir setahun yang lalu germany123 said…
i saw that...but that wasnt really an announcement. what i menat was that they talk about new features on the site and explain them. otherwise maybe linkarticle wouldnt have been different.
any way there are so many forums that you easily lose track and its not part of the updates (YET?)