Fanpop Where have all the soapbox pujian gone?

_lina_ posted on Jun 13, 2008 at 01:15AM
I don't know if it's just me, but my soapbox props are gone (yes, all two of them. Don't laugh, they're special to me). Is anyone else having the same problem?

Fanpop 8 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu maybeastarbucks said…
Hey, now that you mention it, yes, mine are gone. Also, the Fanpop Spot went to the top of my updated spots queue even though there was no update... something fishy, indeed...
hampir setahun yang lalu _lina_ said…
The Case of the Disappearing Props and Mysterious Moving Spot... who shall we hire as the detective? Is anyone on Fanpop known for their super sleuthing abilities?
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu maybeastarbucks said…
Not that I know of... but I also just noticed that you can still give props for soapboxes but they're now called "article props" instead of "soapbox props." Perhaps the Fanpop Founders changed it and we lost our existing props.

It seems that the term "soapbox" ceases to exist. It's all "article" now. Article is what appears on our updates. Article is the prop name. It says "publish article" now...
hampir setahun yang lalu germany123 said…
the little medal is gone but its still on the list along with the message..and its called article now..yeah dont laugh i only have one- then again ive only written two soapboxes er articles

i just realized i have two one for each :)
hampir setahun yang lalu dave said…
Hi guys,

Sorry, we're doing some tweaks to the soapbox, you haven't lost your soapbox props! We've just improved what you guys know as soapbox to allow users to categorize their article as the following:
- opinion
- list
- guide
- review
- fan fiction
- other

We thought it would help fans organize their articles better. We'll get the props back up asap!

The Fanpop spot was updated because Cliff created a test article and deleted it.

hampir setahun yang lalu germany123 said…
sounds good :)
hampir setahun yang lalu _lina_ said…
Eureka! They're back! The Fanpop Four have worked their magic yet again. Thanks :)
hampir setahun yang lalu Snerkie said…
good work :) *pats my props* lol, organisation ^_^ yay

oh...and do we now have to (well not HAVE to...but for help should) go through our soapboxes and put them in those categories??