Final Fantasi The Highwind

Kadaj posted on Jan 28, 2011 at 05:37PM
"Welcome to Cid’s airship, and please remember to wipe your feet. This airship can prove you much transportation and time to relax. Now sit down, no not there… over in that seat. Relax, and talk to me. And if you haven’t guessed already, you just stepped into a chatting forum; for all Final Fantasy fans on this beloved spot, all viewers are welcomed."

So please stop by every one and a while. ;)

In front of you is a massive Airship, “The Highwind?” You question, staring at your unsigned invitation. You slowly ascend the staircase and open the hatch to the Airship, beyond you lays a wonderful sight; but a voice tells you to sit down. You obey the voice and you wait for someone... anyone.

last edited on Jan 28, 2011 at 06:00PM

Final Fantasi 69 balas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 69

hampir setahun yang lalu Kadaj said…
Final Fantasy Type-0 is looking good. Mostly just Ace. ;)
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Roxas1314 said…
mischievous
*Plays Dissidia* MWAHAHAHA! Sephiroth is kickin ur ass Garland!!!...*button mashes EX Mode* INSTA-DEATH!
Nooo, don't kill Garland! He owes me gils!
hampir setahun yang lalu Fenrir said…
Garland Is awesome. Kill someone else. Like Kefka. He's the freakiest character in Dissidia XD
Kelfka is awesome though.
Oh wait! Kadaj. That picture...Final Fantasy Type-0? Explain XD
It's gonna be the new Final Fantasy game for PSP. You're in a MAGIC school and you play as Ace who uses cards as weapons.
Ahhhh yeah that's what I thought. Have you seen the trailer for it? And I was reading about it a few months ago...But back then it was titled Final Fantasy Agito
link The Trailer for Final Fantasy XIII Agito
They changed it so they can make a series out of it, they already copyrighted Type-1, 2, and 3.
Oh I see...well, The video I just posted up above was put up a while back. So things may have changed since then...Either way, I'm really excited for it. That, and Dissidia 012
^_^
I'm just happy for the magic school.
Hmm...kind of reminds me of something...Maybe...Balamb Garden XD
xD
Reminds me of Harry Potter. But they don't all use magic. Some of the charcters use weapons like bows and cards. But only Ace uses the cards.
This is the background on my phone XD

This is the background on my phone XD
xD That's nice. I don't have a phone.
Sometimes I wish I don't have one XD The guy with the pistols...He looks like he would be fun to play as
I think you can only play as Ace.
Well I was looking at the game play videos and it looks like you have multiple people fighting with you...It may be kind of like Kingdom Hearts though. Where Donald and goofy just tag along and get in your way as you fight XD Even if you can only play as Ace, the game should still be awesome
Okay, I found a the info for the gameplay, here it is:

"The battle system in the game is a new evolution of the "ATB Kai" system that was created by Takatsugu Nakazawa for Final Fantasy X-2, and later refined in Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII-. Unlike Crisis Core, Type-0's combat is party-based. Instead of navigating through menus, actions are mapped directly to the face buttons for quick access. Nakazawa says he wants it to be the fastest version of ATB ever created. It also supports both Ad-hoc and Infrastructure multiplayer for up to three players.

Like Final Fantasy XII, the character has the option to choose the leader of their party, but it has differed by allowing them to change party members during actual gameplay. The characters who lead the party are the ones playable. Summons also appear in the game and play a role in the characters' growth, and they are said to be controllable as well, in the vein of Final Fantasy X's Aeons.

The structure of the game is mission-based. There are also supposed to be sub-objectives in battle to strive for. It is shown on the TGS 2010 trailer that the game will have a world map, and the player can ride a chocobo or fly an airship and there will be no random encounters and the monsters will roam around the world map. This new trailer also has also shown another change of the interface during gameplay. The trailer also shows that blood is drawn from an enemy whenever it is attacked.

Tabata also says that Type-0 is similar to The 3rd Birthday saying that while they are two different games in terms of content, the core of what the staff can do on PSP in terms of gameplay is similar between the two games."
hampir setahun yang lalu simpleplan said…
HI XD
Ace is cool
OH MY GOD INFRASTRUCTURE GAMEPLAY! That means you can play online with other people. This is going to be awesome XD It may even be better than Dissidia 012..Well it sounds like it's going to be a great Final Fantasy game kadaj. I'm happy you posted all of that above so I didn't have to go looking for it XD
You're welcome, Fenrir. Anything for you. ^_^
Really?...Give me your Umbreon. Please and thank you XD
Um... Anything but my Umbreon.
Eh...it was worth a try XD
Why do you want my Umbreon so much?
Because I've never had one...I'm so lazy. We're getting off topic on this forum XD
It's okay. xD
So, what's your favorite summon?
Mine is Shiva. :D
Hmm...I love Bahamut. He always has really cool cut scenes for his attacks.
I want to pet Bahamut.
Do you think he will let me?
Probably not...but I DARE you XD
Okay!
*pets Bahamut*
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Even Bahamut knows not to mess with you XD
xD
Why do you say that?
Because you have an UMBREON XD
Fenrir... xD
We need to get more Final Fantasy fans on this forum...
I know.
I just made a wall post...It's too bad no one cares XD
Hehe. Yeah. xD
Hey Kadaj, you're like the most active member on this spot. You should get an award. Something better than a medal XD
Awe, you really think so Fenrir?
Yeah. You keep the spot alive. With forums like this,and all of your picks. I'm too lazy to make picks XD But I'll always comment on them
XD
I see.
I'll add some more picks after hell - I mean school - today.
Well, hell froze over where I live. For 4 days XD I'll check out the picks kadaj
'Kay. I shall make more later on. It'll give me something to do since I can hardly sleep through the night anymore.