Flute How BandGeekish are you?

twilightbandlol posted on Mar 22, 2009 at 05:19AM
Tell me something that has happend to you and you were like, "ome, im a band geek!" Example: I turned down a party to go to a band meeting. :):):) your turn!!!

Flute 5 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu twilightbandlol said…
c'mon!!!!!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu BellaCullen96 said…
idk but in band my teacher has all these comics about band and one says "You know your a band nerd when your music stand is more comfortable than a pillow" and the new girl fell asleep in class on her stand so he made he get up and read it to the whole class. lol. I LOVE PLAYING DA FLUTE!
hampir setahun yang lalu twilightbandlol said…
cool
Lol........... yeah me toooooooo!!! And, ya no what???? My stand IS pretty comfortable. lol. I am a band nerd!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu Magicuser said…
i've missed after school sports to go to extra band rehersals befor a concert. and when my friends are over we play our instraments together to practice a band piece. once i dident play my flute for 3 days and i felt depressed (i couldent play cuz it was at school)
hampir setahun yang lalu SoyalaLeisu said…
I bring my flute home every night.

I practice 5-10 hours a day, and once I was on vacation and we took a plane ride, so I couldn't take my flute with me, and I missed it so much I actually think I cried. xD My obsession is scary, but I want to get into Juilliard and I'm GOING to make districts this year.

I bugged my teacher to go to her room so much that she wrote me a pass that constituted for lunch and flex for six days in a row!!! :D