ForestPack Members of ForestPack

KatieK102 posted on Sep 05, 2017 at 02:18AM
ForestPack is a fierce pack of wolves that live in the forests along a mountain ridge, somewhere in Canada. They are strong and powerful, and are always willing to defend their territory against intruders or rival packs. Even those who come baring peace may not always be welcomed...

Alpha: Onyx (KatieK102)- handsome tawny brown wolf with darker paws and clear amber eyes (Delta: Nakoda)

Beta: Kanza (TeamPeeta649)- dark brown male with lighter flecks all over and intense gold eyes (Delta: Cree)

Medic: Samsara- pale tawny colored wolf with a white underbelly and green eyes

Subordinates:
Elites:
Sierra (KatieK102)- dusky-brown male wolf with a dark muzzle and brown eyes (Mate: Arizona) (Delta: Ghost)
Ndee (TeamPeeta649) - gorgeous pale grey she-wolf with an all white underside, tufts of black throughout her pelt and blue-green eyes (Delta: Bandit)
Maddox (Bluefire7777)- large classic grey and white male wolf with dark grey eyes (Delta: Teton)
Caliae (Bluefire7777)- beautiful black and white she-wolf; markings similar to that of husky with blue eyes (Delta: Alusia)
Lower-Rank:
Kodi (KatieK102)- black male wolf with amber eyes
Aleu (KatieK102) - light gray and white she-wolf with pretty blue eyes
Jayce (Tanglebelly) - black male wolf with sharp brown eyes
Amarok (smartone123) - hazel-eyed male with brown-tan,gray and white marks on his face,white chin,underbelly,paws and tail with black and tanish markings on the rest
Hopi (TeamPeeta649) - snow white she-wolf with half light grey legs and crystal blue eyes
Ashka (smartone123) - fluffy golden-and-white female with gold eyes

Deltas:
Bandit (KatieK102) - long-legged, brown and black male with dark brown eyes
Nakoda (Bluefire7777) - slender pale golden she-wolf with bright brown eyes
Cree (KatieK102) - dusky-brown she-wolf with piercing blue eyes
Alusia (smartone123) - female with golden orange top fur and white bottom half fur with tinges of orangish gold; has piercing blue eyes.
Teton (Teampeeta649) - grey and white male with black paws and hazel eyes
Ghost (Tanglebelly) - white wolf with green eye

Queens:
Arizona (Bluefire7777)- reddish golden colored she-wolf with pretty hazel eyes (Mate: Sierra) (expecting Sierra's pups)

Pups:

Elders:
Freya (KatieK102) - beautiful rust-colored she-wolf; former mate of Odin, mother of Onyx.

Omega:
Inuit (TeamPeeta649) - small golden male with a white muzzle and grey eyes
Skor (Tanglebelly) - large brown wolf with white chest fur and blue eyes
last edited on Apr 23, 2018 at 09:55PM

ForestPack 650 balas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 650

hampir setahun yang lalu KatieK102 said…
I'll add some more wolves later, along with some details about my own and how this pack is set up (obviously alpha's use 'moon' instead of 'star' as their prefix, and so there is a MoonPack instead of StarClan, etc). I don't have any other roles preassigned, so if you want a certain rank go ahead and let me know! (This doesn't garentee you that role, but still.)
hampir setahun yang lalu Bluefire7777 said…
Are the names the same? Like are they like warrior names? I was kinda hoping we could have more fun with tribal sounding names or just singular names haha
Bluefire7777 commented…
Also what are the meanings of each class? hampir setahun yang lalu
I'm not sure about names yet - I thought we could talk about that! Tribal names would be really cool, as would singular names. I thought that maybe all pups still have the 'pup' suffix to their name, and then when they're apprenticed it's replaced with something else (like 'paw'), and once they're full members of the pack the suffix drops entirely? Or it drops as soon as they're apprenticed? Or there isn't a suffix at all! I'm open to suggestions!

Ranks:

Alpha = Pack Leader
Beta = Pack Deputy
Medic = Medicine Cat (not sure about the rules for them yet, also something to discuss)
Subordinates = Warriors (open to name change?)
Deltas = Apprentices (also open to name change)
Queens = Nursing/Expecting mothers
Pups = Pups under 6 moons
Elders = Eldery packmates

** Also, choosing a mate is more important in a wolf pack than a Clan. Becoming the alpha's mate makes that wolf the alpha male/female. Becoming the beta's mate makes them the second highest male/female. Becoming the Omega's mate is nearly a death sentence, and calls for a decrease in rank, etc.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Bluefire7777 commented…
Maybe Omegas as apprentices? Since theyre the last to eat and are the lowest ranking really hampir setahun yang lalu
KatieK102 commented…
I actually meant to add Omega but forgot. I would rather the Omega be a separate rank with only one atau two wolves, because I feel like a serigala, wolf RP is going to be slightly darker, and it might be interesting to explore those kinds of dynamics? hampir setahun yang lalu
I'm open too I'm just getting kind of bored coming up with new warrior-esque names I want to do more cool names like more human. I still like the suffix for the leader as moon though as far as other suffixs idk guess its up to you.
KatieK102 commented…
Not necessarily human names (Alex, Sarah, Hannah, etc), but I think I know what anda mean (Sky, River, Snowy, etc). hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu TeamPeeta649 said…
I kind of like the idea of a singular name all the way through. Tribal names with no suffixes except for alpha, beta and medic, rank being more so obvious through behavior and levels of respect. I think that'd be fitting for a wolf pack.
KatieK102 commented…
Tribal names seem to be the majority, and I think it'd be cool. Tribal names it is! Any thoughts on ranking/rank titles? hampir setahun yang lalu
TeamPeeta649 commented…
I like what anda have so far. I also agree with Omega being a separate rank entirely with only one atau two Serigala being cast into it. hampir setahun yang lalu
Well I was thinking more like Caliae or Nakoda or Maddox (names I was thinking for my wolves lol). Not exactly forest oriented but not human names either more tribal. And I agree Team and I agree with the Omega thing being a separate rank
KatieK102 commented…
I figured that's what anda meant after I dikomen xD I Cinta those! hampir setahun yang lalu
TeamPeeta649 commented…
There's definitely wiggle room with the names I feel. Like someone could have something outside of the box like Caliae atau Maddox, but someone else could have something simpler like Feather atau Slate. Having flexibility so each person can name their Serigala with what they feel comfortable with is the best option I think. As long as it fits within the realm of it all. hampir setahun yang lalu
Thennn I think we've got everything figured out! I do think I'm going to just call the Deltas' the Apprentices, unless someone has a better idea? I know that in a real wolf pack the younger wolves don't usually have a mentor, they just have lower ranks, but I think it would be cool to include.

Also, just as a thought, but choosing a mate is more important in a wolf pack than a Clan because of the strict hierarchy. Becoming the alpha's mate makes that wolf the alpha male/female. Becoming the beta's mate makes them the second highest male/female. Becoming the Omega's mate is nearly a death sentence, and calls for a decrease in rank, etc.

That's all I got! Now, to google tribal names xD
TeamPeeta649 commented…
Sounds good to me! Same here though haha hampir setahun yang lalu
TeamPeeta649 commented…
But don't forget about Stormclan cause stuff is going down big time O.O hampir setahun yang lalu
KatieK102 commented…
Shoot! hampir setahun yang lalu
Caliae- beautiful black and white she-wolf with marking similar to that of husky with blue eyes (I'm hoping she'd be a mate of a higher ranked male)
Nakoda- slender pale golden she-wolf with bright brown eyes(Delta)
Maddox- large classic grey and white male wolf with dark grey eyes (either Beta or respected subordinate)
KatieK102 commented…
Caliae and Darkmoon (name pending) could be a thing? But if he takes on a mate I want it to be a gradual thing because he's a new leader, so he wouldn't leap into a relationship right away. For now she could be a higher ranking subordinate? hampir setahun yang lalu
Bluefire7777 commented…
Course works for me I didn't know if anda wanted it to be a thing from the start atau make it lebih gradual hampir setahun yang lalu
KatieK102 commented…
Gradual, atau we could just play it sejak ear :) hampir setahun yang lalu
KatieK102 commented…
I'll decide on beta and medic once Team and Tangle make their wolves! hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu tanglebelly said…
Im just learning at this point :D
I'd just like to be beta in one pack and a medic in the other if we do two :)
wait so what exactly is an omega?
KatieK102 commented…
the lowest ranking wolf; last to eat, does chores, often picked on and ordered around sejak the higher ranking wolves. hampir setahun yang lalu
KatieK102 commented…
But they can alih through the ranks sejak challenging and winning against higher ranking Serigala :) hampir setahun yang lalu
tanglebelly commented…
oh that sounds fun :D hampir setahun yang lalu
Aleu - dark gray she-wolf with pretty blue eyes (subordinate)
Bandit - tawny-colored male with light brown eyes (apprentice)

I'll make more once Team and Tangle add theirs, to balance things out!
Bluefire7777 commented…
Aleu omg that reminds me of Balto hampir setahun yang lalu
KatieK102 commented…
Ahhhh I loved those movies!! hampir setahun yang lalu
Jayce - Black male wolf with sharp brown eyes (subordinate younger)

Skor - Rather large brown wolf with white chest fur and blue eyes (Omega younger)

Ghost - White wolf with green eye (Delta)
Include whether your wolves are younger/order so I know how to rank them :)
Hopi - snow white she-wolf with half light grey legs and crystal blue eyes (subordinate, younger)
Kanza - dark brown male with lighter flecks all over and intense gold eyes (my candidate for beta, but would be a high ranking subordinate if you choose someone else)
Ndee - gorgeous pale grey she-wolf with an all white underside, tufts of black throughout her pelt and blue-green eyes (high ranking subordinate)
Inuit - small golden male with a white muzzle and grey eyes (omega)
Teton - grey and white male with black paws and hazel eyes (delta)
Maddox and Caliae are brother and sister and they're middle to younger no mates no pups
I think I'm going to make Kanza beta simply because Maddox is younger, so I now is your chance to offer up a medic, Blue : )
Katie i added more wolves to my list a little up
That's fine ill add
Samsara- pale tawny colored wolf with a white underbelly and green eyes (Could she possibly be Onyx's little sister?)

And I'll add a queen if anyone wants to be her mate lol
Arizona (I know its state but I think its a cool name xD)- reddish golden colored she-wolf with pretty hazel eyes
Bluefire7777 commented…
Arizona and Sierra could be mates and be older members of the pack Nakoda and Bandit could have been there first litter. anda dont have to Katie I'm just trying to establish family ties hampir setahun yang lalu
Okay, some background information!

Onyx is by no means a young wolf, but he's young considering the position. His father (Odin) was the former pack leader and was grooming Onyx to one day take his place, but was killed unexpectedly on a caribue hunt-gone-wrong. Since Onyx never quite completed his training (he still had another moon or so), he was required to fight Odin's Beta, Tiber. Onyx won, and so Tiber fled from the pack and into the mountains (if we start a second pack, it will be Tiber's pack).

The RP takes place the night of Odin's death, Onyx's new leadership, and Tiber's fleeing.

Also, instead of StarClan, there is MoonPack.

Andddd that's about it! RP.... begin!
Could we get a short run down of like duties for each class? Just so I know what behaviors to assign to my wolves. I assume its similar to warriors but just to make sure
Im with blue i have no idea what role does what still :d
*sits alone in a clearing, muzzle pointed to the star-studded sky as he scans the sky for polaris; the north star* ~ Onyx

*was walking around in the woods, eyes empty as she remembered her lost mate* ~ Freya

*chews on the leg of a caribou, tearing off chunks of meat* ~ Sierra

*lay outside of the subordinate's den, heads heavy as they contemplate that day's events* ~ Aleu & Kodi

"It feels so weird to know that Odin is dead," *murmers to Ghost and Nakota* ~ Cree
Also what are the rules on breeding? Do only the alphas get to breed? Cause I wanted to add a queen (info in previous comment) but if only alphas can breed then I guess she cant be
*nods and glances over at Onyx* I wonder how things will be now with Onyx as the pack leader..
Ghost

*paces around the group of wolves*
Jayce

*watches everyone a bit away*
Skor
I'll make a more detailed article about it later, but here's what I got so far!

Alpha and beta's roles are very similar to Clan leader and deputy, so not much to say there. Same goes for medic, although we can discuss whether or not they're allowed to take mates.

Subordinates are very similar to warriors. They do the hunting and patrolling, although sometimes the alpha/beta may want to go on a hunt with only the elite subordinates (so the top four-six wolves). Younger subordinates are constantly looking for ways to climb through the ranks, whether it be by impressing their alpha or challenging a higher-ranking wolf and winning. Subordinates can still hunt by themselves, but are not allowed to hunt big game without an assigned patrol (so rabbits, mice, squirrels, birds, etc are fine; caribue, moose, deer, village pets, etc, are not).

Deltas, like apprentices, train with their mentors (battle and hunting). They usually do not participate in hunts unless invited by alpha or beta, or if they are being assessed. They have chores, but do not preform lowly duties such as clearing away scraps, removing dirty bedding, etc; those chores are for the omegas. Instead a delta might bring in fresh moss, make new nests for the subordinates, bring prey to queens/pups, groom the elders, etc. They may also go out by themselves, but are strictly forbidden from crossing into village territory, taking on big game by themselves, etc. Breaking a rule or causing trouble in general is punishable, in some cases even by a rank drop.

Omegas are the lowest of the low. The only way for an omega to move up the ranks it to challenge a subordinate/beta/alpha and win. If they lose their challenge, they may be exiled or even killed in the process. They preform the dirty jobs; the ones too lowly for the slightly higher-ranking deltas. They are not allowed to leave camp unless ordered/given permission; will always eat last and if there are scrapes, they are not permitted to them; may be ordered around by any rank higher than delta.

Breeding! Any wolf is allowed to take a mate/breed, although it's a more serious matter than in the Clans. Picking a mate could possibly effect rank. Deltas' may not take on a mate or sire/mother pups (because they're too young). Omegas' may take on a mate but are not allowed to sire/mother pups (it would also be considered suicidal for a subordinate to take on an omega as a mate). Subordinates/beta/alpha are completely allowed to take on a mate/breed, even encouraged, because a large pack is a strong pack :)

@Blue, I'm fine with Sierra and Arizona! Nakota and Bandit would have to wait, however, because they're considered too young to take on a mate.

That help? :)

KatieK102 commented…
I assume Samsara is your medic? I think she and Onyx could be related! Sierra is Onyx's litter brother, so she could be their younger sister :) I'd like to keep that bloodline small. hampir setahun yang lalu
Yes much! Still have a question about the queens as mentioned above though :)
KatieK102 commented…
I added onto it! hampir setahun yang lalu
Yes Samsara is the medic and I meant that Nakoda and Bandit were Arizona and Sierra's first litter of pups (just because they have similar coloring) now Arizona is pregnant with their second litter
KatieK102 commented…
Ohhh, I see. Yeah, sure, that's fine :) hampir setahun yang lalu
"He was being trained by Odin, so I don't think much will change," *reasons* ~ Cree (Onyx is out in the forest, btw, not in camp)

*watches Jayce* "You're making me dizzy. Quit pacing!" ~ Aleu
*pads over* Are you going to share that with your pregnant mate or just eat it all yourself? *raises an eyebrow playfully at him* -Arizona

*sits beside her brother fur ruffled from the days events* I guess it's all over now Onyx is the new alpha -Caliae

He'll be a good alpha I'm sure Cali *says nudging her gently* -Maddox
Bluefire7777 commented…
What kind of drama would it be if Caliae and Maddox were Tiber's children and Caliae had to try and win over Onyx? xD Just making this difficult for myself but its a fun idea hampir setahun yang lalu
OPS and yes that helps alot!

*stops and looks at her* What its not my fault i cant sit still with all this going on..
Jayce

*nods* True i just hope he can live up to the role then. *gets up stretching*
Ghost
*lays in her usual spot in the sun, grooming her fur* -Ndee

*bounds over to Aleu and Kodi* Hey you two. *wags her fluffy tail as she dips her head in greetings* -Hopi

*paces outside of the den, wanting to go out and do something, but not wanting to go out alone* -Teton

*stands with Skor* I've been thinking about challenging one of the subordinates...-Inuit
KatieK102 commented…
I just thought about this, but Onyx probably hasn't chosen a beta just yet since his father just passed. Hold off on that until they talk? hampir setahun yang lalu
KatieK102 commented…
He can go find Onyx if anda want. hampir setahun yang lalu
TeamPeeta649 commented…
Gotcha! hampir setahun yang lalu
If he's their father then who's their mother? Also, I kinda want to play Onyx's mate by ear instead of planning it ahead of time, but if it happens then it happens :)

"Shh!" *hushes her* "I haven't told anyone that you're actually pregnet yet!" *glances around the camp* "I was going to tell the family today, but after father..." *trails off, and noses his bone to his mate, suddenly not hungry at all* ~ Sierra (We'll just say that she hasn't technically moved to the Nursery den yet)

*flicks her ear* "Lay down and look pitiful. That's what the rest of us are doing." ~ Aleu

"You don't think he will?" ~ Cree

*raises an eyebrow* "Well, don't you look awfully cheerful for someone who just lost their pack leader and beta." ~ Kodi
Bluefire7777 commented…
That's why I berkata try and win him over I understand no guarantees haha hampir setahun yang lalu
Bluefire7777 commented…
And I don't know maybe she died (cop out answer I know) hampir setahun yang lalu
*catches herself and quickly settles down beside them* Sorry. Sometimes I forget myself. -Hopi

*pads off in search of Onyx* -Kanza
*shrugs* "I don't think any of the higher ranks are going to call you down right now. Too much going on." *licks his paws* ~ Kodi

"I wonder who the new beta is going to be now that Tiber is gone..." ~ Aleu

*flicks his tail and sighs, gazing at the moon* ~ Onyx

*approaches at his side, offering a respectful bow of his head* A lot on your mind I assume. -Kanza

*nods slightly* Any predictions? -Hopi
Losing your appetite? You must be upset *says nosing him trying to be playful but sadness echoed in her voice too* Maybe you lost your father but we are bringing more pups into this world *says quietly* Remember how happy your father was when he found out about Bandit and Nakoda? I'm sure he is just as happy in Moonpack now... -Arizona

Now every she-wolf in the pack will be chasing after him if they haven't been already *sighs* -Caliae

Can you blame them a rise to alpha female? That's major. *looks to his sister* You've had a crush on him since you were a pup Cali you going to throw yourself into the ring too? -Maddox

Maybe...though I'm not sure he'll even take me not after all of this... *says looking sadly at her paws* -Caliae
"Mhm," *hums in response, still gazing at the sky* "I was trying to find the north star - Polaris. My father always said that if I could find Polaris I would never be lost, but I don't think I've ever felt so lost before in my entire life. I knew one day I would be alpha, but... I always assumed father would just retire. To see his body, mangled and matted with blood..." ~ Onyx

"Maddox," *says surely* "He's young, but so is Onyx. He's skilled enough to lead a pack." ~ Kodi

*shakes her head* "No way he chooses one of Tiber's pups. Even if he and Maddox are on good terms, that could change now. He'll give it to Kanza. He's a bit older than Onyx and just as skilled. Plus, he and Onyx are friends." ~ Aleu
Should the Betas have to fight eachother? I think that's a very wolf way to choose upper pack members. I'd obviously concede to Kanza but a battle between Maddox and Kanza would be drama lol

You try and run for Beta wont you? *says worriedly* -Caliae

I have to wolves are expecting it, and especially for our family. With father exiled we could be on rocky terms with the pack if I become beta any pups you or I have will have a better life (I assume high ranking pups get more clout then lower ranking pups) -Maddox

*pads over to Teton* You okay Teton? *says to her friend* -Nakoda
•rolls his yes laying down besides her and looks up at Hop• Hi Hop and I have no idea.
Jayce

•blinks• You are? Who?
Skor

Also what happens when the subordinate looses to an omega?
*takes a seat beside him* I'm incredibly sorry for your loss, my friend. It's never an easy thing to see family pass like that. I'll tell you this though, he's definitely proud of you. He had every bit of faith in you. -Kanza

I'd have to agree with Aleu. Onyx would definitely pick someone with a bit more experience. -Hopi

*stops his pacing and nods briskly* With everything that's gone on I'm just a bit antsy trying to make my mind off it. -Teton

I'm pretty sure they just become an Omega but I'm not sure.

I'm not sure yet. -Inuit
That didnt anser me Teton who are you going to challenge? *glances at the other wolves*
Skor

*nods* The more the better.
Jayce
Well we could do more chores if you want? That sounds terrible but its something instead of pacing -Nakoda
*nods* at least then I'll be doing some work for the pack. -Teton

I said I'm not sure yet. I'm still analyzing everyone. -Inuit
*nods* You know the price if you lose right....?
Skor

So Hop what had you bouncing all happy when you were heading over here?
Jayce
I know it may sound insensitive to say, but I was trying to look on the bright side of today that Onyx is alpha. I know it came with a price, but it's still something to congratulate him on. -Hopi

*nods* I know...that's why I've only thought about it. -Inuit
Just making sure! I dont want to lose a friend..and be the only one doing all the nasty work.
Skor

*lets out a small chuckle* I guess you are right but i feel like you have something else on your mind to.
Jayce
Let's go get some nest material for Freya I'm sure she'll be wanting to move out of the alpha's den... *says a bit sadly but continues on looking for moss* -Nakoda
Fighting each other would be very wolf-ish, but choosing a beta is completely up to the alpha. So if they wanted two potential betas to fight then they could, but if they already know who they want then it's just not necessary.
If a subordinate looses to an omega than that subordinate becomes the omega, while the previous omega becomes a subordinate. .

*lays his head on his paws* "I know he will be. But it's going to be so strange without him leading the pack, and mother certainly isn't going to respond well." *raises his gaze slightly to look at his mate* "She was convinced they were soulmates, you know." ~ Sierra

"I know he did. I don't doubt my ability to lead the Pack, I just didn't think I would have to so soon. It feels like I have so much to do." *looks at him* "Choosing a new beta being one of them. I don't suppose you'd be interested in the role?" ~ Onyx

"What else would she have on her mind?" *eyes Jayce skeptically* ~ Kodi

*tilts her head* "You're not expecting pups, are you?" ~ Aleu

I know I'm pretty sure everyone in the pack knew. I'm surprised they only had one litter -Arizona