Freddy Krueger Kegemaran Movie And Why

latinlover posted on Dec 22, 2008 at 04:54AM
alright people i want to know since theres a pick question made for fav movie ya knw i wana knw now wats your fav movie and why also what ur fav part ok so post people hurry plz

Freddy Krueger 3 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu axemnas said…
i don't really have a favorite they all have they're high points.
in A nightmare on elm street i like the Tina's death scene like how Freddy pops out from the tree and says "Tina watch this" and he chops his fingers off.i also like that scene at the school in the boiler room.
in part 2 i like the scene when Freddy pops up at the pool and that whole sequence up to when he disapears into the flames was cool
in part 3 dream warriors i liked just about all the death scenes and that Nancy and lt.Thompson was in it
in part 4 dream master i liked all the dream scenes Rick,Sheila and Kristens death i like Freddy's style in those death.I also like that scene when the dad says "you call this a meal i work an 8 hour work day for this vegitation what am i a rabit"
in part 5 dream child i liked Greta and Marks dream death and that sequence at the end is cool
in part 6 Freddy's dead i liked Spencer and Carlos is deaths and and i like how it did Freddy's origin
in New Nightmare i like how they twisted reality the music was awesome the whole end sequenece was cool
in Freddy vs Jason i like the Fight scenes
 i don't really have a kegemaran they all have they're high points. in A nightmare on elm jalan i lik
hampir setahun yang lalu mat29cool said…
smile
AWESOME!! I agree with all of it! Especially the dad's line in the 4th movie.
hampir setahun yang lalu sapherequeen said…
heart
My favorite would have to be The Dream Child, because it was actually the first Freddy film I saw when I was around 11-years-old. I'm actually still trying to see all of the films; so far I've seen the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, New Nighmare, and Freddy's Dead. :)

And Freddy vs. Jason if that counts!
 My kegemaran would have to be The Dream Child, because it was actually the first Freddy film I saw whe