Fruits Basket-Yuki and Tohru Don't anda wish it ended differently?

Flo_and_Trent posted on Jan 28, 2010 at 11:48PM

Fruits Basket-Yuki and Tohru 11 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Mushii said…
Yes, I do. Only if Miss Honda would get together with Yuki, and Kyo with Kagura, everything would have been just fine...
hampir setahun yang lalu Flo_and_Trent said…
You're so right
hampir setahun yang lalu Kandrakar said…
but Yuki & Machi is awesome 2gether!
hampir setahun yang lalu cookiewasted9 said…
If you don't agree don't comment on a Yuki and Tohru fan club.T_T
hampir setahun yang lalu CrimsonShadow said…
Yeah, I was pretty disappointed with the typical shoujo ending... Yuki and Tohru were such an awesome couple. Why is it that the tsundere guy always gets the girl...?
hampir setahun yang lalu harus_girl said…
cool
It so should have been Tohru and Yuki. Kyo could have had Saki or Arisa. Or maybe Kagura. Why is the angermanagement guy the one that gets the main girl.
I would like it if it ended with YukiXTohru, but KyoXTohru aren't that bad...? I'm kinda stuck in the middle right now... T___T
hampir setahun yang lalu AzulaFan800 said…
Why? Kyo is just a fiery headed anger guy! (I do like him though ^^)) Tohru is the opposite! Yuki and Tohru, though I wish Tohru would call him Yuki instead of Sohma-kun.
hampir setahun yang lalu i-am-hina said…
rainy
Totally! When i found out kyo x tohru happens at the end of te manga, i stopped reading it, knowing that i would only get more depressed as i read
Why?
I don't think you should stop reading it just because you didn't get the couple you wanted.
Fruits Basket is an amazing manga, who teaches to much to just be thrown away like that! In fact, at fist I was a YukiXTohru fan, then after reading the manga I became a TohruXKyo fan. I think that Yuki made the right desicion *SPOILERS, SPOILERS, SPOILERS* when he gave her away to Kyo.

Because the manga showed me that Yuki only needed a mother, which he had seen in Tohru. At first he thought that the feeling he had might be that he loved her, like in loving you're wife/husband. But after giving himself sometime he managed to understand them, which made him lead to the conclusion - Mother.

I personally prefer YukiXMachi rather than YukiXTohru, because Machi really does need him more. And besides Yuki and Machi understand eacother more than Yuki and Tohru. But this is just what I mean...
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu ArcticWolf said…
I like it the way it is...