Fruits Basket Ending to the Manga *SPOILERS*

shortynme posted on Jun 23, 2010 at 08:00PM
Did anyone else feel like crying at the end of the Manga? I was so sad for all the zodiac animals when the bond broke. I understand it's a good thing but the way it described them feeling so alone made me so sad!
Also, I feel that some of the zodiac animals didn't have a happy ending. Such as Momiji. He plainly states that he loves Tohru but that he won't get her. That he loves his family but won't become part of them. And now the link connecting him to people is gone and he feels alone. Almost makes me cry :'(

What characters or things in the end made you sad?

Fruits Basket 5 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Mushii said…
I haven't read the Manga done yet, but I know Yuki's ending and that made me kind'a sad. After all he loved Miss Honda and I know he would do anything for her to make her happy. Even set her feeling infront of his. But as long as Yuki' happy, I'm happy.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu MissCharstar said…
I know ! *is sad* But it's such an amazing Magna that it was a perfect ending in my opinion. I wish a few things had been different, I felt really bad for Momiji, but instead I took to just crying really hard and getting odd looks for it. I guess for the Sohma's the curse was just something they had grown use to and having it gone, though a good thing, is still a giant loss of who they are....there are just so many things I wish I could write, but it's kinda indescribable.
hampir setahun yang lalu shortynme said…
Yeah I know! The ending is seriously bitter sweet! I just felt like crying for them all!
hampir setahun yang lalu mochiandyuki13 said…
meh
personally i like them w/ the curse
its kinda sad went he curse breaks
hampir setahun yang lalu LeaXari said…
crying
Momiji, why couldn't something good happen to him. At first I thought his moms memory would come back ,but if Kana can look at poor sexy hatori and not feel any sparks, it won't be possible