Game of Thrones GOT Spot ikon & Banner

DarkSarcasm posted on Apr 16, 2014 at 06:51AM
-Banners need to be 800x100 or a size that scales down to that. (1600x200, 2400x300, etc.) Banners that are not properly sized will not be included in the pick.
-Icons need to be square and preferably 200x200 or larger.
-Since there are so many fans here and we don't want to be overwhelmed with too many options, let's not go over THREE submissions each.
-Please keep in mind that fanpop still has their dumb text on the banner. It's a pain in the ass, but it can be worked around - try to avoid putting faces or anything important in the lower right hand corner. (The GOT text is 300 pixels wide and 40 pixels high.) Also keep an eye on the mirrored edge, and be sure to thank fanpop for making it so easy to keep their site looking neat.

We'll do the banner pick first. You can submit icons now if you like, or you can wait until we have a winner and create an icon to match it. If you submit now, you'll still have the opportunity to withdraw or change it before the icon pick is made to avoid A Clash of Graphics.

I'm thinking a week or two for submissions should be enough. We'll see how it goes.
last edited on Apr 17, 2014 at 03:29AM

Game of Thrones 18 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu DarkSarcasm said…
*sets the bar low*
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 *sets the bar low*
KarinaCullen commented…
Where is my bastard?? hampir setahun yang lalu
DarkSarcasm commented…
Back in hell, where he belongs. hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu XxXrachellXxX said…
I'm definitely going to be making a few banners. And I assume we're allowed to include dead characters in the banners. I noticed you didn't, but I think they shouldn't be forgotten just because they're not on the show anymore. After all, a lot of the characters, like Ned, Robb and Catelyn, had huge roles in the show and are constantly mentioned.
KarinaCullen commented…
And Catelyn will be back, if they are following the books! So i think would be nice! hampir setahun yang lalu
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Yes, I do know that. However, so far there has been no footage of Lady Stoneheart, so I'm just gonna use seasons 1-3 Catelyn. hampir setahun yang lalu
Include whoever you like, I just used the characters who had a S4 poster.
hampir setahun yang lalu KarinaCullen said…
blush
I would do one but i'm not that good!
Banner #1
 Banner #1
KarinaCullen commented…
Stunning! hampir setahun yang lalu
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Thank anda <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
*hums opening song*
 *hums opening song*
XxXrachellXxX commented…
That's very beautiful! And it would save us the trouble of debating on which characters deserve to be on the banner! I Cinta it <33 hampir setahun yang lalu
KarinaCullen commented…
Me too! XD hampir setahun yang lalu
DarkSarcasm commented…
Thank you! =) hampir setahun yang lalu
misanthrope86 commented…
I Cinta this. Eliminates the character debates and is probably also nice for the book readers who might have character issues with the show... Probably doesn't alienate any group of fans, which is always a good thing for a banner. That is why I've only ever proposed generic banners for this spot. hampir setahun yang lalu
Banner #2

I'll make a third one (or switch this one, because I'm personally not happy with this) after a day or two.
 Banner #2 I'll make a third one (or switch this one, because I'm personally not happy with this) a
LibelluleBleu commented…
I Cinta it ! hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Ledger_m said…
This art is not mine, but it's really good so I thought I'd give it a try :)
banner#
 This art is not mine, but it's really good so I thought I'd give it a try :) banner#
icon#1
 icon#1
KarinaCullen commented…
I like this one! XD hampir setahun yang lalu
icon#2
 icon#2
banner#2
 banner#2
XxXrachellXxX commented…
I Cinta this <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
karolinak1999 commented…
Cinta this one but no Rickon :/ hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu twilightlover73 said…
Banner #1
 Banner #1
Banner #2
 Banner #2
Banner #3
 Banner #3
I'll do the banner pick on Monday, so if anyone still wants to submit one or change anything... hop to it.
link
 [url=http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/game-of-thrones/picks/results/1371888/pick-new-spot-banner-view-all-
Okay, we've got a new banner! Now that we know what to match the icon to, we can get going with the next part of the change. You'll have a week to submit suggestions for the new spot icon (again, let's not go over three each). The icon pick will go up next Monday.
 Okay, we've got a new banner! Now that we know what to match the ikon to, we can get going with the
hampir setahun yang lalu misanthrope86 said…
Meh, throwin' one in here for funsies.
 Meh, throwin' one in here for funsies.