Gio And Betty Is Gio The Man For Betty???

wired2damoon posted on Feb 09, 2008 at 12:22PM
I think that Gio is the man for Betty. He is so suited to her, he challenges her and yet irritates her at the same time (which is so hot). He says things to her that at first she thinks is crazy (like teasing her at the fact she isn't writing "Yeah and The Sun Also Rises just magically appeared on the page") but then she actually thinks it through (telling Daniel she's enrolling in a writing class). That's just one opinion of mine. What do you all think?????

Gio And Betty 2 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu beatrice1979a said…
Well, you know I totally agree with you. And sometimes I think he is not actually teasing her, he tries to help her in his own awkward ways. Is like when he encouraged her to write her Phil Roth article. He commanded her to be open minded and go and write the article. No need to play games, just do it! I gotta love Gio. He is totally the kind of man Betty needs right now, she has so much pain and insecurity... she needs someone to lead her and make her smile: GIO!
hampir setahun yang lalu wired2damoon said…
Yeah I know what you mean Beatrice. It is just Gio's little way of getting through to her, yes, he annoys her but he gets through to her all the same lol! Yep I'm completely GO GIO right now hehe!! =]