Gossip girl Cinta triangles Dan and Blair=yeah atau Dan and Blair=nah

Leightonfan posted on Aug 01, 2008 at 06:26PM
What do you think? Is there actually some chemistry between the two or is thier just a brother/sister frienemy kind of thing? They seemed really close a the finale. Almost as if they were really close friends. Well....a lot can happen in a season or two.

Gossip girl Cinta triangles 7 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu brucasislove said…
i think there's definately chemistry between them. i want them to get together. i think they would be really good together.
hampir setahun yang lalu Leightonfan said…
^^Yeah, I mean they have thier cute moments and I really hope that they will be together as a couple one day.
hampir setahun yang lalu brucasislove said…
^^yeah i agree. i hope their friendship grows in season 2.
hampir setahun yang lalu ChuckBlairLuvA said…
Blair and Chuck. Belong together. End of story.

Only if Chuck never existed in anyone's minds ever...then maybe Dan & Blair. It could be interesting. Quite honestly though, I don't think he has the patience. I don't think he could handle her. And she would DEFINITELY get sick of him. It's just who they are.
hampir setahun yang lalu sarabeara said…
Naaah. I just see them as friends. I wouldn't hate them or love them together. I'd just be kind of whatever, as long as she ends up with Chuck.
hampir setahun yang lalu Ennaira said…
Dan and Blair is destiny, is the epic story between the rich girl with the poor boy, who is hated, but that ultimately they fall in love. I love Chuck/Blair, but they are very similar, and they will finish separating.
hampir setahun yang lalu serenateaddict said…
ohhh... dan blair would be so crazy and funny and romantic..i love them as a couple! i hope they happen