Gossip Girl Nate's a Hypocrite

Seelones posted on Apr 27, 2008 at 07:50AM
What Nate and Serena did is exactly what Blair and chuck did, so why does everybody hate Blair? In fact Nate is worse then Blair because he cheated on her while they were together and she slept with chuck only after they split up.
I don't like the character Nate anymore, Chase is still hot though.

Gossip Girl 5 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu ButtaflyyKisses said…
so true
hampir setahun yang lalu Praesse said…
It's true, but anyway I still like Nate. Just not with Blair =)
hampir setahun yang lalu lizisme said…
ok i agree that what he did was wrong but he is my favorite character, but i love blair too so i think they both made mistakes and they should be friends because im totally loving nate with Vanessa although i did like him with blair. also i think nate has changed since the season first started he seems more mature or something he has a better personality
hampir setahun yang lalu charlene17 said…
so true, i mean he had sex with serena when blair and him are still together and blair forgave him. blair had sex with chuck when she and nate broke up and nate didn't forgive blair, i mean what he did was worse.anyway i like nate but sometimes the things he does annoys me.

i used to like nate/blair but when i saw this cute vids i'm now a chuck/blair fan
link
link
hampir setahun yang lalu Kirsty said…
Wasn't the reason Nate was pissed off because Blair didn't say anything, even after they both promised a fresh start?

I love him a little bit, hence the defending.