Green hari How Long Have Anda Been A Peminat And Kegemaran Memory Of The Guys

auddiejean posted on Feb 12, 2009 at 02:37AM
I have been a faithful Green Day fan,since I was 11 years of age. My favorite memory of the guys is when they played at the 2nd coming of Wood Stock,and Billie Joe's hair was died bright blue color, and they were playing "When I come around" and they started a mud fight with the people out in the audience

Green hari 7 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu misanthrope86 said…
I have been a Green Day fan since I was 8! And my best memory of them is the only show that they played in New Zealand (where I live). Its the only time that I have had the opportunity to see them live.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Lost_Cookie said…
cake
i have been a Green Day fan since i was 9 :)and i my fave memory must be when their album american idiot dvd thing came out because it is sooo funny!!!!! :):):):):) <3 WOOT
hampir setahun yang lalu miss_orange said…
Just Recently, But I never went to a Concert, they never camed to My Country :(( But when they do, I am sooooo going!!
hampir setahun yang lalu OneOfMyLies said…
I've been a Green Day fan since 1997, when I stole Nimrod from my ex-boyfriend. My favourite memory...god I have so many...But I'll have a new favourite when I see them live for the first time in ROCKtober!
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Adrienne1994 said…
i am a fan since 2006...favorite memory,live8 maybe....
hampir setahun yang lalu GreenDay_Luver said…
heart
i have been a fan 4 ever!!! my fav memory is when Billie pulls up random kids and saves them during east jesus nowhere!!! i havent been to a concert becuase they dont come to where i liv :( but i am gonna wait and when i get older i will drive to everyone they have
hampir setahun yang lalu green_day_97 said…
heart
I've been a Green Day fan since i was 7, i saw them on Rage one time and fell in luv with their music, but i wasn't that crazy about them until i was 11.
I SAW THEM AT ACER ARENA ON THE 12TH OF DECEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! I WAS IN SYDNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!