Presidents:
- Nina (GA-19)
- Sara (FashionVitcim)

Members:
- Kasia (Snick)
- Sophie (xSOFAx)
- Maria (FanDlux)
- Emma (mj22)

Basically a Little Place for all the Mark Fans Out there :)
last edited on Mar 01, 2009 at 03:25PM

Grey's Anatomy 763 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 763

hampir setahun yang lalu xSOFAx said…
I just read, is there a legal age for sex in britain? Oh my xD that's weird.
sorry.. i'm just not used to that. still i don't really get it. why don't just use condoms, or the morning after pil?
hampir setahun yang lalu mj22 said…
I think you are right about the parents, and their attitude towards sex. If they teach there children it's ok to sleep with whoever then thats what they are going to do. Well in my case I have learnt from my mams mistakes she had me when she was 17, and I am not the type of person who just goes sleeping around with anyone (I am not saying thats what my mam did!) I think even if she had me wen she was older I would still be the same person I am today, I think its just they way she explained it to me and taught me about it
You have to be 16 in britain, I'm 23 and I could name you a lot of people who I went to school with who have kids and I think even 23 is still too young
hampir setahun yang lalu GA-19 said…
Yup totally.

Oh you have to be 16 in Britain to have sex, but people have sex wayy before that anyways.
Yeah me too, a lot of people from my school got pregnant too and they left school. I used to go to an all girls school so there was a few babies around, LOL.

I think your late 20's is the best time to have a kid, but everyone has different opinions.
Yeah one of my friends was 14, I didn't know her at that time only met her when I started uni but when she first told us we wer like woah thats young!
Okay. I learnt a lot about teenage pregnancies in britain. My opinion is just teenagers should decide for themselves when they have sex. But i get there have to be rules since there are a lot of teenage pregnancies :) i'm gonna go now. watch the devil wears prada.
again. :P
Wel i agree late twenties but for me I want to get married before I start having kids, it's one of my big fears that I will fall pregnant before I am married (I know I'm wierd) lol I would be very disappointed with myslef if i had a baby before I was married.
Yes that's way too young! Honestly, i can't even look after myself! LOL so i don't know how i'll cope with a baby.
Ok bye Sophie enjoy I love that film!
hampir setahun yang lalu carica94 said…
laugh
I'm in!!!
Okay... bye then Sophie! Glad you learnt something, LOL
Hey Carica94 :D What's your name btw?
smile
Ok Nina I have to go now I have my English to plan, books to mark and worksheets to get ready for tomorrow and I have been on here 3 hours! It's been nice chatting to you no doubt I will probs be on tomorrow night, I am on fanpop everyday bye!
LOL okayys Bye then Emma, i'm gonna go too. Gotta revise for Maths and Psychology! Talk to you tomorrow or something :D
Good luck with the Psychology! If you had of lived near me I could have given you all of my Psychology files because I still have them! Talk to you tomorrow, if there is anything I can help you with I would try and help lol speak to you tomorrow
hampir setahun yang lalu FashionVictim said…
Hy girls :D Good luck with your study "twin" :D And good luck with classes Emma :)
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Locita said…
thx 4 answering me xSOFAx
Locita is my nick not my real name
I guess I don't have enough time to write as much as you guys anyway :(
cool
Thats alright, just pop in whenever you have time :D

So.. is anyone here?
I'm here B-)
Hey! OMG I got tickets to the premiere tonight!!
OMG! is he going to be there? ^_^
I have no idea. But i was in my maths lesson this morning and we had a test and they called me! And i quickly ran out of the room and my teacher told me off :(

But at least i got the tickets, gonna go see it later at 6 :)
Cool :) it's not out yet in holland. but im going to see it when it does. i hope for you he's coming.
LIKE OMG xD
Me too! I really do hope he comes, but i don't know how i'll react to him.

So whatcha up to now?
I am currently trying not to fall asleep on my keyboard xD i only slept four hours tonight. gosh, i'm tired :)
i'm also eating. a lot. :P

LOOL! I went sleep at 2/3, i don't even know. LOL. I had ot revise Psychology!! but hopefully i've done okay.

Oh man i have a super bad Belly Ache! any tips on how to cure it?
Erm... I just asked my brother :) he says you have to drink a lot of water, and poo till it's over xD
my advise is just to take an aspirine or something :)

Do you watch one three hill?
Okay... what it is then :D

Nah i don't watch that :( But my sister does and i THINK i know the characters and a bit of the storyline, LOL
xD I don't watch it either, i was just wondering cause everyone loves it.. i wanted to know what's so good about it :) it's not even on the telly in holland.

anyways.. what shows do you watch?
I watch a lot of shows, LOL

Hm... Grey's (Of course), Desperate Housewives, Dirty Sexy Money, Kyle XY, Friends, 90210, Private Practice, Prison Break, Brothers and Sisters erm... theres more but i can't remember.

What about you?
Also a lot :D

Grey's, Gossip Girl, Private Practice, Ugly Betty, Dirty Sexy Money, Eli Stone, 90210, Desperate Housewives, Prison Break, Samantha Who?, Friends,

Pretty much the same. xD
yeah it's pretty much the same. All the good shows are american! I hate the shows they show over here!
I know right! Americans are just really good at this stuff i guess :)
Yeah, i guess. So... i'm bored now. And i have no idea what to wear and i have to leave asap!
I'd love to help you.. but i don't actually know what you're closet looks like from the inside :P
Do u know gameloft? cause i wanna buy a game and i don't know if it's safe..
Yeah... i got the greys game on my phone there! I think going onto the internet from your phones costs more than the game itself!

Anyways i gotta go now, talk to you tomorrow! or later :D
Okay. Talk to you later. :D
Have fun tonight!
hampir setahun yang lalu FashionVictim said…
Hy girls :S Is anybody here?
Hey, i'm here :D
Hi I am now here
LOL why you on so late, don't you have a lesson to prepare for?
I have done it am actually going through my assessments now, I have my NQT time in the morning which means I get the morning off 2 plan and mark work and assess stuff. How exciting! lol what have you been up to?
I got back from the Marley and Me premiere like 10 minutes ago! Now i'm hungry and tired. What about you?
Wow that's awesome! Did you see many celebs? Isn't the lovely Eric in that film? I have just been doing work all night pretty boring really
I know, Yeah Eric Dane was in it. But he didn't attend the premiere. Well Owen and Jen came up and talked to all of us for a bit. There was George Sampson, two people from skins and a whole bunch of un-known z-list people. LOL

Hmm... the work sounds super fun! Well finally the Maths and psychology exam is over!
OMG did Jen talk to you? thats like one of my dreams come true she is my favourite actress ever! How did your exams go? Do you feel you did ok?
She didn't actually talk to me, it was more of a crowd....

It wasn't actually an exam, LOL. Just like an assessment. I think i did alright in psychology but super shit in maths! it was sooo frikkin hard!
But still she was there inf ront of you in real life thats so exciting! What was she like?

Glad the psych went well, maths is sooo hard it made me cry when I did it thats why I dropped it lol