Guinea Pigs I want a guinea pig REALLY REALLY BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrsblack_1089 posted on Jan 15, 2009 at 07:11PM
But my parents say no. When I ask my mom she says, "I have a cat, a dog, fish, 4 kids, and a husband. What more do we need?" When I ask my dad he's unable to say no, but he will NEVER say yes while my mom feels that way. Now I do admit that we have a LOT of pets, but only the cat is mine. We all share the dog. I don't think a guinea pig or 2 would be TOO much trouble...and my parents know that I'm REALLY responsible. So does anyone have an argument I can use to help them change their minds? =D Please. I want one SO bad. I've wanted one since I was 6. I am 13.

Guinea Pigs 11 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Infernape said…
monkey
Try looking for one on the internet that is how i got my guinea pig.Or if you want some other pet try looking for it on www.exoticpets.com.
byelink
Sian
hampir setahun yang lalu mrsblack_1089 said…
Thanks!!
hampir setahun yang lalu gmfan300 said…
surprise
Um, you already have a lot of pets. You sound kind of irresponsible. I love my guinea pig. He's with me right now.
hampir setahun yang lalu wantaguineapig said…
smile
omg u so like me,i want a guinea pig but mum said i was not aloud 1 coz she got 4 kids 2 cats 2 hermit crabs 1 bird and 1 dog. only the 2 hermit crabs r mine

not sure of an idea im still trying figure that out.
we just gotta keep dreaming
xoxo
hampir setahun yang lalu fluffstar said…
say to them that you might die if you dont have one and then throw a tantrem.

I didn't get my guinea pig by doing this though...

last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu fluffstar said…
angelic
start to say to them all the stuff that isn't yours.
hampir setahun yang lalu JuStInLoVeR003 said…
crying
I really want a guinea pig my brother had one but he was an idiot and threw him around and didnt feed him but he threw him around because he namede the Guine pig Football so he thought of it as a football I miss him sooo much I just want another. I played with Football all the time and I loved him but he is gone now and I want another.
hampir setahun yang lalu ronquiescabal said…
Tell them that guinea pigs are cute and cuddly. Guinea pigs don't bite and they love affection. THey love people. THey can be carried around, be cuddled. And they are not so costly. Their maintenance is quite easy. If you read from the Internet, there are many articles that say Guinea pigs are good pets for children. That means they are easy to care for. First, you must learn everything about guinea pigs. Show your mom and dad some pictures of cute guinea pigs. Good luck!
hampir setahun yang lalu tie-dye said…
I have a guinea to tell you the truth two really
surprise
If one of yall wont them tell me
smile
I just but a shirt on my guinea pig