gitar What's the weirdest thing you've done with your gitar (nothing dirty, please)?

tushtush posted on Mar 02, 2008 at 11:58AM
I know some people who've done really weird things with their instruments, like take them out on dates and go swimming with them. I was just wondering if there are any funny stories that people have with their guitars.

Here's one of mine:

Once I took my guitar to a party and put a hat on it and sat with my arm around it for a bit of the night. It's true.

gitar 8 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Nitsan said…
that funny =]
i think the weirdest thing i ever did with mine is that i drummed on it...
hampir setahun yang lalu greenday82 said…
haha both yours are funny stuff.....

i pretended to be a rock star and did that thing were you hold it by the neck and jst smash it against the stage like theres no tomorrow (but i didnt really smash it jst pretended)
hampir setahun yang lalu XotiaoX said…
blush
i think the weirdest thing i done with my guitar is once (before christmas just gone when i dident have a microphone stand) i tried using my guitar as a microphone stand and i tried to play at the same time it may seem easy but believe me when your trying to play a guitar when its sideways and facing out wards it aint pretty
hampir setahun yang lalu wolfblade87 said…
smile
I talk to my guitar.... (I'm crazy aren't I?)

-wolfblade87
hampir setahun yang lalu SouthParkSmart said…
Sometimes, I use my guitar to shoo away my rabbit from the amp. It sounds mean, but I just nudge her with it. I don't smack her or anything.
hampir setahun yang lalu Everybodylies94 said…
I played the guitar with my teeth just like Jimi Hendrix, but it didn't sound good at all XD
hampir setahun yang lalu AbuttHead said…
I played My Classical With My Butt
hampir setahun yang lalu Charlie25 said…
this: