HaleyDewit Character Questionnaire

sevendeadlysins posted on Feb 20, 2011 at 06:02PM
From the Charming Charmed Fans spot. XD

List your top twelve favorite characters in no particular order:

Do you think three is hot?

What would happen if twelve got one pregnant?

Would seven and two make a good couple?

Four/Eight or Four/Five?

What would happen if seven discovered three and eight were in a relationship?

1 and 7 are in a happy relationship until 9 runs off with 7. 1, heartbroken, has a hot one-night stand with 11 and a brief unhappy affair with 12, then follows the wise advice of 5 and finds true love with 2.

5,4,7,1, and 3 are playing truth or dare. 5 asks 7, and 7 says truth. 5 asks who 7 loves and 7 after some prodding from 3, confessed their true loves with 4. 4 does not share the feeling, and in fact is in a secret relationship with three. 7 is heartbroken and seeks comfort in 1, while 3 and 4 run into the sunset together. However, 5 is secretly in love with 1 and becomes so jealous of 7, who after the comfort with 1, becomes in a relationship with 1, and so 5 decides to murder 7 but, is stopped in time by the police officer 9 and is sent to prison, allowing 1 and 7 to continue their relationship.

What would happen if four wanted to seduce one?

Do any of your friends ship seven/nine?

What's a song that makes you think of 12?

6, 3, 4, and 11 are at a bar when 3 makes a drunken confession that 3 is in love with 1. 6 is secretly in love with 3 and plots to abduct 3 to keep 3 away from 1, but is stopped by 4 and 11. However, 6 is so crazed by this point that 6 needs constant watching to make sure 6 doesn't go after 3 again, and 4 and 11 volunteer to do this. As they work together, 4 and 11 develop feelings for each other. They are so distracted by this that 6 escapes and goes on a rampage. Just in time to save 3 and 1 from untimely deaths, 7 magically appears and vanquishes 6 forever.

How would 8 react if they found out that 5 and 9 were meeting for a threesome with 2?

Six sees 9 naked. His/her reaction?

Would 12&6 make a good couple?

What would you do if you found 1 and 4 in a closet with a rubber ducky?

3 kills 7, what does 3 say?

What would be a good pick up line for 12 to use on 4?

3 finds 4&7 kissing. What would 3 do?

You find 10 going through your closet. What would you do?

By the way, I set you up on a date with 2.

HaleyDewit 6 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu sevendeadlysins said…
big smile
The HP version, re-done from other places.

1. Lupin

2. James

3. Tonks

4. Bill

5. Fleur

6. Snape

7. Sirius

8. Lily

9. Bellatrix

10. Lucius

11. Luna

12. Narcissa

Uh... slightly awkward, but sure.

Erm, well, some people would have A LOT of explaining to do...

Sirius and James? HAHAHA.

Four/Eight or Four/Five?
Bill/Lily or Bill/Fleur: BILL/FLEUR = SECOND FAVORITE COUPLE. EVER. Done.

If Sirius discovered Lily and Tonks were in a relationship. First of all, he'd think "I should tell my two best friends about this..." and probably join them/

1 and 7 are in a happy relationship until 9 runs off with 7. 1, heartbroken, has a hot one-night stand with 11 and a brief unhappy affair with 12, then follows the wise advice of 5 and finds true love with 2.
Lupin and Sirius (ha!) are in a happy relationship until Bellatrix runs off with Sirius (slightly concerning). Lupin, heartbroken, has a hot one-night stand with Luna (please, god, no!) and a brief, unhappy affair with Narcissa (awkward), then follows the wise advice of Fleur and finds true love with James (I believe Fleur would have been smart enough to go one number down, but hey, whatever).

5,4,7,1, and 3 are playing truth or dare. 5 asks 7, and 7 says truth. 5 asks who 7 loves and 7 after some prodding from 3, confessed their true loves with 4. 4 does not share the feeling, and in fact is in a secret relationship with three. 7 is heartbroken and seeks comfort in 1, while 3 and 4 run into the sunset together. However, 5 is secretly in love with 1 and becomes so jealous of 7, who after the comfort with 1, becomes in a relationship with 1, and so 5 decides to murder 7 but, is stopped in time by the police officer 9 and is sent to prison, allowing 1 and 7 to continue their relationship.
Fleur, Bill, Sirius, Lupin, and Tonks (oh god, this is pretty hilarious already) are playing truth or dare. Fleur asks Sirius and he says truth. She asks who he loves and Sirius, after some prodding from Tonks, confessed his true love with Bill (wow, awkward, much?). Bill does not share the feeling and is in fact in a secret relationship with Tonks (...). Sirius is heartbroken and seeks comfort in Lupin, while Tonks and Bill run into the sunset together (...). However, Fleur is secretly in love with Lupin (it's strange how the two couples have just SWITCHED) and becomes so jealous of Sirius, who after the comfort with Lupin, becomes in a relationship with him, so Fleur decides to murder Sirius, but is stopped in time by police officer Bellatrix (that really just adds to the awkwardness of this whole scenario) and is sent to prison (irony), allowing Lupin and Sirius to continue their relationship.

HA. HA. HA. HA. HA. Awkward things, that's what!

*shudders* I don't think so — I don't even want to think about that.

Sweet Silver Lining — Kate Voegele: "So many people are looking to me to be strong in the fight/But I'm just surviving"

6, 3, 4, and 11 are at a bar when 3 makes a drunken confession that 3 is in love with 1. 6 is secretly in love with 3 and plots to abduct 3 to keep 3 away from 1, but is stopped by 4 and 11. However, 6 is so crazed by this point that 6 needs constant watching to make sure 6 doesn't go after 3 again, and 4 and 11 volunteer to do this. As they work together, 4 and 11 develop feelings for each other. They are so distracted by this that 6 escapes and goes on a rampage. Just in time to save 3 and 1 from untimely deaths, 7 magically appears and vanquishes 6 forever.
Snape, Tonks, Bill, and Luna are at a bar (WHY?!) when Tonks makes a drunken confession that she is in love with Lupin (...I may have cheated that one a little bit...). Snape is secretly in love with (*shudders*) Tonks and plots to abduct her to keep her away from Lupin, but is stopped by Bill and Luna. However, Snape is so crazed by this point that he needs constant watching to make sure he doesn't go after Tonks again, and Bill and Luna volunteer to do this. As they work together, Bill and Luna develop feelings for each other. They are so distracted by this that Snape escapes and goes on a rampage. Just in time to save Tonks and Lupin from untimely deaths, Sirius magically appears and vanquishes Snape forever.
Comment: I feel like this WOULD happen.

How would 8 react if they found out that 5 and 9 were meeting for a threesome with 2?
How would Lily react if she found out that Fleur and Bellatrix were meeting for a threesome with James? Wow. Just wow. Poor Lily, and I would feel pretty bad for James because he would have to deal with her wrath, and then they would get divorced, and things would be VERY different.

Snape sees Bellatrix naked. .............................uh...

Snape and Narcissa? Hell. No.

I'd question it greatly, and wonder why the hell Lupin and Bill managed to find their way into a closet.

Tonks kills Sirius... Well...........see, that's a touchy subject.

Narcissa and Bill would make a shitty couple. No pick up lines necessary.

Tonks finds Bill and Sirius kissing. This would be a story for EVERYONE to hear, and she would never let them live it down, because that's just the kind of person she is.

Lucius is in my closet because...? I'd tell my sister and Kristena that their favorite character is judging my wardrobe and watch them freak out.

HOORAY!!!!! I would love to go on a date with James. That would be epic, and make me the happiest person alive!
hampir setahun yang lalu LovingLucy said…
1. Piper

2. Phoebe

3. Henry

4. Paige

5. Coop

6. Billie

7. Leo

8. Wyatt grown up

9. Darryl

10. Kira the Seer

11. Cole

12. Victor

Do you think three is hot? Yes!

What would happen if twelve got one pregnant? I'd be disturbed.

Would seven and two make a good couple? No.

Four/Eight or Four/Five? Four/five. Four eight is just disturbing.

What would happen if seven discovered three and eight were in a relationship? Why not?

1 and 7 are in a happy relationship until 9 runs off with 7. 1, heartbroken, has a hot one-night stand with 11 and a brief unhappy affair with 12, then follows the wise advice of 5 and finds true love with 2. Piper and leo together, leo with darryl. piper with cole, then with victor, coop steers her straight, and piper with phoebe.

5,4,7,1, and 3 are playing truth or dare. 5 asks 7, and 7 says truth. 5 asks who 7 loves and 7 after some prodding from 3, confessed their true loves with 4. 4 does not share the feeling, and in fact is in a secret relationship with three. 7 is heartbroken and seeks comfort in 1, while 3 and 4 run into the sunset together. However, 5 is secretly in love with 1 and becomes so jealous of 7, who after the comfort with 1, becomes in a relationship with 1, and so 5 decides to murder 7 but, is stopped in time by the police officer 9 and is sent to prison, allowing 1 and 7 to continue their relationship. coop paige leo piper henry, coop asks leo, truth. leo loves paige. paige is with henry. piper comforts leo. coops wants to murder leo. i missed some but i don't have a lot of time now... piper and leo together forever!

What would happen if four wanted to seduce one? She wouldn't succeed.

Do any of your friends ship seven/nine? No.

What's a song that makes you think of 12? Stop Crying Your Heart Out (Prue's death.)

6, 3, 4, and 11 are at a bar when 3 makes a drunken confession that 3 is in love with 1. 6 is secretly in love with 3 and plots to abduct 3 to keep 3 away from 1, but is stopped by 4 and 11. However, 6 is so crazed by this point that 6 needs constant watching to make sure 6 doesn't go after 3 again, and 4 and 11 volunteer to do this. As they work together, 4 and 11 develop feelings for each other. They are so distracted by this that 6 escapes and goes on a rampage. Just in time to save 3 and 1 from untimely deaths, 7 magically appears and vanquishes 6 forever. I'll do this later...

How would 8 react if they found out that 5 and 9 were meeting for a threesome with 2? She's lucky!

Six sees 9 naked. His/her reaction? Don't think she'll go for that...

Would 12&6 make a good couple? No.

What would you do if you found 1 and 4 in a closet with a rubber ducky? I'd join in.

3 kills 7, what does 3 say? Whoops. I thought you were ten...

What would be a good pick up line for 12 to use on 4? I know you're my daughter but hey... Knock back a few drinks, I 'll look like James Dean!

3 finds 4&7 kissing. What would 3 do? Smack him that's his wife!

You find 10 going through your closet. What would you do? Let her borrow anythign she wants. She's gonna be human, yaknow...

By the way, I set you up on a date with 2. Okay...
hampir setahun yang lalu HaleyDewit said…
kiss
i'll do this tomorrow :)
hampir setahun yang lalu HaleyDewit said…
big smile

1.Ron

2.Hermione

3.Harry

4.Luna

5.Sirius

6.Ginny

7.Remus

8.Bellatrix

9.Neville

10.Tonks

11.Fred

12.Lavender

A bit

That would be strange,even for a witch.

Even though some people ship them I doubt Remus and Hermione would fit well together.

Four/Eight or Four/Five?
Luna and Bellatrix or Luna and Sirius. How about neither?

Remus discovers Luna and Bellatrix have a relationship.He'd think it's just another crazy phase Luna is going through.

Ron and Remus are in a happy relationship until Neville runs off with Remus. Ron,heartbroken,has a hot one-night stand with Fred(here we go again)and a brief unhappy affair with Lavender(that's true!)then follows the wise advice of Sirius (Sirius's advice is worth gold!)and finds true love with Hermione (aawww)

Sirius,Luna,Remus,Ron and Harry are playing truth or dare. Sirius asks Remus and he says truth.Sirius asks Remus who he loves. Remus after some prodding from Harry confesses his true love with Luna (pedo!).Luna does not share the feeling and is in fact in a secret relationship with Harry. Remus is heartbroken and seeks comfort in Ron (geez)while Harry and Luna run into the sunset together.However,Sirius is secretly in love with Ron (wow,Ron,you're popular xD) and becomes so jealous of Remus, who after the comfort with Ron, becomes in a relationship with Ron, and so Sirius decides to murder Remus(I never thought Ron would cause a break between Sirius and Lupos) but, is stopped in time by the police officer Neville and is sent to prison, allowing Ron and Remus to continue their relationship.

I always thought Luna had a thing for Ron.

Not that I know off,lol

I heart question mark by Taylor Swift

6, 3, 4, and 11 are at a bar when 3 makes a drunken confession that 3 is in love with 1. 6 is secretly in love with 3 and plots to abduct 3 to keep 3 away from 1, but is stopped by 4 and 11. However, 6 is so crazed by this point that 6 needs constant watcbhing to make sure 6 doesn't go after 3 again, and 4 and 11 volunteer to do this. As they work together, 4 and 11 develop feelings for each other. They are so distracted by this that 6 escapes and goes on a rampage. Just in time to save 3 and 1 from untimely deaths, 7 magically appears and vanquishes 6 forever.
Ginny, Harry, Luna, and Fred are at a bar when Harry makes a drunken confession that Harry is in love with Ron. Ginny is secretly in love with Harry(true!) and plots to abduct Harry to keep him away from Ron, but is stopped by Luna and Fred. However, Ginny is so crazed by this point that she needs constant watcbhing to make sure she doesn't go after Harry again, and Luna and Fred volunteer to do this. As they work together, Luna and Fred develop feelings for each other. They are so distracted by this that Ginny escapes and goes on a rampage. Just in time to save Harry and Ron from untimely deaths, Remus magically appears and vanquishes Ginny forever.(lupos saves the day!)

How would Bellatrix react if they found out that Sirius and Neville were meeting for a threesome with Hermione? She'd join,but change it in some SM-session.

Ginny sees Neville naked. That's even too much for her too take.

Lavender&Ginny? Definitely better than Ron&Lavender,lol.

Ron and Luna in a closet. That's awkward,even for Luna.

Nothing,he's possessed.

Ehm,Lavender and good pick up lines?

Blink,cough,look everywhere but them,walk away slowly until th can't see him anymore,head for the bathroom and puke.

Ask her to clean my room,while's she's at it.

Oh,that's cool :)
hampir setahun yang lalu sevendeadlysins said…
wink
This entertains me... a lot, so I did it again. But I didn't cheat this time. ;-)

1. Lily

2. Luna

3. Sirius

4. Narcissa

5. Lucius

6. Lupin

7. James

8. Bellatrix

9. Fleur

10. Bill

11. Tonks

12. Snape

Hells yeah!

Oh, wow. A lot of things. For starters, the series would not exist because Harry Potter would be Harry Snape, and Voldemort would not have tried to kill him. He would not be the Chosen One, and the world would probably be ruled by Death Eaters. So, I'd like to avoid that, even though I thought the Lily/Snape friendship/crush was cute.

For Harry's sake, I would say no.

Four/Eight or Four/Five?
Narcissa/Bellatrix or Narcissa/Lucius: Since I am not a supported of incest, NARCISSA/LUCIUS!!! And they are pretty cute.

James discovered Sirius and Bellatrix were in a relationship... that friendship is going to hit a bit of a wall for a while. That's something that may be hard for poor little James to get over.

Lily and James (WIN!) are in a happy relationship until Fleur runs off with James (damn you, Fleur!). Lily, heartbroken, has a hot one-night stand with Tonks (*awkward*) and a brief, unhappy affair with Snape (heh), then follows the wise advice of Lucius and finds true love with Luna. (Uh....)

Lucius, Narcissa, James, Lily, and Sirius (hehehe) are playing truth or dare. Lucius asks James, and James says truth. Lucius asks who he loves, and after some prodding from Sirius (hells yeah) confessed their true love with Narcissa (wow, did NOT see that coming). Narcissa does not share the feeling and in fact is in a secret relationship with Sirius (um.......). James is heartbroken and seeks comfort in Lily (YAY YAY YAY), while Sirius and Narcissa — stopping right here because it's awkward and we all know where they go. However, Lucius is secretly in love with Lily (is he now?!) and becomes so jealous of James, who after the comfort with Lily becomes in a relationship with her, so Lucius decides to murder him but is stopped in time by police officer Fleur and is sent to prison, allowing James and Lily to continue their relationship. AWW!!!

... Narcissa should just keep her ass away from anyone but Lucius. PLEASE.

James/Fleur. Does anyone ship James and Fleur? Like, who even thinks of those two together?

"Do You Believe Me Now" by Jimmy Wayne and "Think Twice" by Eve6. Mainly "Think Twice" because I actually like that song, whereas I'm not the biggest fan of the other one.

Lupin, Sirius, Narcissa, and Tonks are at a bar (hahaha, if these 4 were at a bar together, my life would be complete!) when Sirius makes a drunken confession that he is in love with Lily (YES! I KNEW IT!!!) Lupin is secretly in love with (erm...) Sirius and plots to abduct him to keep him away from Lily, but is stopped by Narcissa and Tonks (there's SO MUCH IRONY in this that it's killing me). However, Lupin is so crazed by this point that he needs constant watching to make sure he doesn't go after Sirius again, and Narcissa and Tonks volunteer to do this. As they work together, Narcissa and Tonks develop feelings for each other (nope, never going to happen). They are so distracted by this that Lupin escapes and goes on a rampage (yeah, probably). Just in time to save Sirius and Lily from untimely deaths, James magically appears and vanquishes Lupin forever.
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. You are telling me that James KILLS his BEST FRIEND so his OTHER BEST FRIEND can get together with his WIFE?!?!?!

How would Bellatrix react if she found out that Lucius and Fleur were meeting for a threesome with Luna? She'd be concerned, tell Narcissa who would get BEYOND PISSED, and tell Voldie, who would also get BEYOND PISSED, and watch and see who rips him to shreds first.

Lupin sees Fleur naked. Awkward moment that is never brought up again.

Oh god, never bring it up again!!!!

I feel like Lily and Narcissa never have (and never will) be in the same room as the other. As for the ducky...

Sirius kills James. Better yet, Sirius gets James killed — then we ALL KNOW it isn't true, and that he was framed for the murder of the Potters when turns out, it was all ACTUALLY Peter Pettigrew. *ahem*

Snape and Narcissa: "One night with me and they'll be calling you MOANING Myrtle." I'd use the one with Severus in it, but that's a bit too inappropriate. Well, so is this one, but still...

Sirius finds Narcissa and James kissing. He tells Lupin and the two of them use this to taunt James and blackmail him into doing things for them, threatening to tell Lily if he doesn't. Haha, am I the only one who can actually imagine this happening?!

Bill! Oh my god! I'd love that.

Uh, no disrespect, but I hope this is just a friend date. Luna and I can be friends.
hampir setahun yang lalu LovingLucy said…
1.Faith

2.Tara

3.Riley

4.Willow

5.Wesley

6.Buffy

7.Mayor Wilkins

8.Glory

9.Angel

10.Giles

11.Darla

12.Joyce

Do you think three is hot? Oh yeah...

What would happen if twelve got one pregnant? Buffy would have a sister!

Would seven and two make a good couple? No.

Four/Eight or Four/Five? Four five are actually married in real life. :)

What would happen if seven discovered three and eight were in a relationship? Cheer him on?

1 and 7 are in a happy relationship until 9 runs off with 7. 1, heartbroken, has a hot one-night stand with 11 and a brief unhappy affair with 12, then follows the

wise advice of 5 and finds true love with 2.

Faith and the mayor are in a relationship (ew) until Angel runs off with the mayor. Faith has sex with Darla (would be

hot) and then Joyce (very bad) turns to Wes for advice and is with Tara. (No way).

5,4,7,1, and 3 are playing truth or dare. 5 asks 7, and 7 says truth. 5 asks who 7 loves and 7 after some prodding from 3, confessed their true loves with 4. 4 does

not share the feeling, and in fact is in a secret relationship with three. 7 is heartbroken and seeks comfort in 1, while 3 and 4 run into the sunset together.

However, 5 is secretly in love with 1 and becomes so jealous of 7, who after the comfort with 1, becomes in a relationship with 1, and so 5 decides to murder 7 but, is

stopped in time by the police officer 9 and is sent to prison, allowing 1 and 7 to continue their relationship.

Wes, Willow, Mayor, and Faith (Perfect so far), and

Riley, Wes asks the Mayor who says truth. Wews asks the Mayor who he loves, and after some prooding from Riley, says Wilow (yuck). Willow hates him and loves Riley. The Mayor is sad, turns to Faith for comfort (ew), and Riley and WIllow run off together. But Wes loves Faith, is jealous of the Mayor. Wes murders the mayor (which is not possible...) and Angel stops him. (Lots of power there...)

What would happen if four wanted to seduce one?She'd get somewhere...

Do any of your friends ship seven/nine? No way.

What's a song that makes you think of 12? Tales of Brave Ulysses by Cream. LOVE it!

6, 3, 4, and 11 are at a bar when 3 makes a drunken confession that 3 is in love with 1. 6 is secretly in love with 3 and plots to abduct 3 to keep 3 away from 1, but

is stopped by 4 and 11. However, 6 is so crazed by this point that 6 needs constant watching to make sure 6 doesn't go after 3 again, and 4 and 11 volunteer to do

this. As they work together, 4 and 11 develop feelings for each other. They are so distracted by this that 6 escapes and goes on a rampage. Just in time to save 3 and

1 from untimely deaths, 7 magically appears and vanquishes 6 forever.

Buffy, Riley, Willow and Darla are at a bar when Riley confesses that he is in love with Faith (well he's already made love to her...). Buffy loves Riley (yep!), goes to abduct him, but is stopped by Willow and Darla. Buffy is too crazed and needs to be watched. Willow and Darla volunteer. Willow and Darla start to like each other and Buffy escapes. The Mayor stops her and kills her (yeah right.)

How would 8 react if they found out that 5 and 9 were meeting for a threesome with 2? She'd want to join in.

Six sees 9 naked. His/her reaction? nothing she hasn't seen before...

Would 12&6 make a good couple? Ew incest...

What would you do if you found 1 and 4 in a closet with a rubber ducky? Well willow is gay and Faith is a sex feind so...

3 kills 7, what does 3 say? "MIssion accomplished. Over and out"

What would be a good pick up line for 12 to use on 4? "I'm right up your alley. I AM a woman, after all..."

3 finds 4&7 kissing. What would 3 do? Kill The Mayor.

You find 10 going through your closet. What would you do? I don't own tweed.

By the way, I set you up on a date with 2. Schweet!