Hannah Montana Please answer this. I'm desperate!

Zman30000 posted on Nov 04, 2009 at 08:49PM
Now, everybody i come in contact with ends up hateing me. I don't know why. I listen to Hannah Montana and the Jonas Brothers. I'm a preety cool dude. It's like once they find out that i listen to HM, they just say "You're gay." Then the rest of my school life i have a-holes going around telling everyone that i'm gay. Then people are surprised when i get ticked and go off on them. Last year, i finally had enough and got into two fights in one day. I slammed their face in thee wall and threw them on the floor. And then i end up running off down the highway b/c i'm so ticked and all i want to do is get away from everyone just so that i can do my thing without people dictating everything i do. I'm geting sick of it! So i listen to HM and JB just to keep me half sane. I'm 'bout ready to switch to the darkside. Everytime i go to the light, everybody attacks me. So i'm gonna start listening to dark stuff. Maybe that'll make everybody happy.
last edited on Nov 05, 2009 at 08:50PM

Hannah Montana 10 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu mrstewart said…
cool
just because you enjoy the music of Hannah Montana
some Shit for brains think your gay
I enjoy the music of the beatles does that make me gay ? what a bunch of lousers
hampir setahun yang lalu BUR0026 said…
crying
no it doesn't make you gay you just like different type of music i like headbanging music which of course is sick
hampir setahun yang lalu mileyfan17836 said…
no it wouldn't miley rules!!!!!!!!!just be urself and it doesn't matter wat they say dark music stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!MILEY I LUV U!!!!!!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu Summer_Star said…
smile
Dude my first impression of you is amazing I mean seriously how many guys listen to Hannah Montana or Jonas Brothers? Guys think that I'm gay because I've never had a boyfriend and I like watching football does that make me gay? No that makes me different and so are you accept who you are and better yet enjoy it
hampir setahun yang lalu KeenOnMusicCc said…
I think you should listen to what you like and to what makes you happy.Only because you like different type of music, that doesn't make you gay, that makes you different, in a good way.
hampir setahun yang lalu emo_mido said…
oh man , looks like u have a gd music taste ...dont u ever listen to theses losers ,they all wanna made u diffrent and they do that because they have a troubles with theme selfs thats why they bulling u!!!
and listen to me now : every music give a pure impression of the person that he liked ...when u see somone only listen to metal and hard rock and ..ex that means they need to throw there proplems inside into the air with these stuiped lyrics!!! . u all have to know that , and because we listen to miley cyrus and hannah montana and jb that gives an impression of our nice inisent soule inside us!!!! dont u ever listen and do any thing that u dont like and make people like !!! just be your self!!!i dont listen to metal and dark music and i have alot of cool friends listen to metal and rock so i dont have to listen the music that i dont like to make me there friend they have to know mw what i am !!
hampir setahun yang lalu Breyona said…
big smile
hey dnt hate yourself miley cyrus is supper coooool
she totaly rulesssss!!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu pert said…
hahaha they are worth laughing at.Trust me i am in a country where girls and boys of my age fight every day just for hannah stickers talkless of wallpapers of her and competitions on who can sing her songs better.Just the fact that you listen to the musics of someone as special as hannah makes you worth loving.You should boost over it.I wish i were in you shoes because she rocks!!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu twistandglue said…
If they dont like you for who you are then they are the one who have a problem. some people tesse me just because I like Elvise but that dosen stop me. So what i would say is try to stay cool and just say " I like what I like and you Like what you like" If that dosen work then walk way. It may be hared to walk away but it is the only thing that will stop you getting in fights. and if that dosen work then tell somone. It could make all the dirence trust me.
hampir setahun yang lalu jblovesme4ever said…
there write listen to what you belive and i personnly hate i mean hate km and jb